Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair (23687 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Why Are Black Men Expected To Keep Their Hair Short? / Are Ladies Still Plaiting Their Hair Or Is It Old School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by cole265(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
@ op, You did not mention Indian hemp. Igbo.
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by keddyluv(f): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
some even use their morning urine
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Tee99(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
was expecting to see

Cat urine
Sp3rm
Etc etc

Wait o! No weed sef!
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Naavah(f): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Female this female that everyday on nairaland. Mtschew
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Hamatrony(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ladies wit dre problems sha.....2mrw wat wil dey use nxt A pot of soup?? grin
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by hyfr(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
[i][/i]some even use weed.. Make I see babe wey use weed rub for hair, my guys will smoke on her
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Banana
Olive oil
Mayonaise(bama)
marijuana
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by wazobia50(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
:DShoe polish lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Suzyky4u(f): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
I don't know about condom but fire is a hot lie. If you say heat and hot water then you are right. Egg white is used for steaming and dreadlocks but without the yoke because of the smell. The other items you mentioned are true.

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by hyfr(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
[i][/i]my bae use weed rub for hair, me go romance lick d hair, I high for there shine congo wella

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Nuezha(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
AMZYMAYO:
It's funny how our dear females go to the extreme to making their hair look good. And you know- having a good hair may translate to having a good look. You ask me! Because, they will have varieties of hairstyle to do with their ever fabulous hair.

Some of the things females include to their hair that still gave me a cracked rib of late are:

1. Egg
Both the egg yolk and egg white are added for conditioning the hair, steaming, and the egg white is specially added for scalp coating.

2. Yogurt
If I say yogurt, you say yummy. Yogurt, ... Yes, but the case is different here. Females, some, ass yogurt to strip away dirt, and to moisturise the lovely hair.

3. Lemon juice
I won't be surprise if I see tomorrow that females are now adding apple, mango or guava juice. Well, lemon juice is added to rid scalp of any loose and dry flakes of skin.

4. Beer
Beer, shocked! When guys and babes use beer to chill. But, to my utmost shock, females also use it to plump tired tresses in hair.

5. Honey
Not really surprised about this one? Hun! But, am still surprised, or maybe curious how the sweet-thick liquid that glitters my tea and pap can be use to attract and locks in moisture in hair.

6. Cornmeal
Another one here. It is use to remove oil and grease.

7. Avocado
*lol* Applied to smoothing and weighing down unruly hair.

8. Baking Soda
Oga ooo. A vital ingredient in baking is now apply to breakdown acidic in their hair.

9. Condom
The most weirdest on the list. They use it to hld some bulb hair in place. Serve, sometimes, in place of hair pin.

10. Fire and Hot water
Can you imagine the kind of danger these females go through just to look good? I sometimes pity them. Fire is sometimes use to hold the tip of hair, especially braids. Whereas, hot water is use to soften, or to compress it.

Final thought: I foresee an era, in the future, where our sweet, sexy and yummy females will start using:

A. Sugar
Probably to make the hair very sweet

B. Pad
Probably to pack the hair so that excess ingredients like oil, pink oil, 9/11 and the likes won't evaporate easily.

C. Tracker
Guys will put trackers to know if a man touches the hair, and the price of the hair. I believe this will limit scam.

*please add yours*

Incomplete List!
1. Marijuana

2. Methylated Spirit

3. Heroin....

Reason why...i don't know!!!
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Emodeee: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
They do it because of us lah.
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Igbo(weed) lo sure ju! You can wash ya hair and get high on it.baba money well spent. grin
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Ezevajina: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
Banana
Olive oil
Mayonaise(bama)
marijuana
TB joshua
pastor okochela
ojukwu's excrements
last week gari
etc etc
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by fredoooooo: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Igbo(weed) lo sure ju! You can wash hair and get high on it.baba money well spent. grin

I talk am grin
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
fredoooooo:

I talk am grin
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Gorgeous58(f): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Powder
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by farano(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa o grin
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Beesluv: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Really weird
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by heroarams(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
I like to visit a positive website http:///VEUHzbUZiO
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Carrot n coconut oil.
Coffee
Tea
Rice water
Shea butter etc @op they are used on natural hair n it's very effective.
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by heroarams(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
If it were up to me all ladies would go on Skin- Stone cold style... grin grin rather than them having to go through all this yamayama they apply on their precious head.

I like to visit a positive website http:///VEUHzbUZiO
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by mimiejacobz(f): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just hearing abt some of those stuffs
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Banana, avocado pear, mayonnaise ,apple cider vinegar et al...
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Missmossy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hahaha this is not true

Funny grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Gynacologist(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
Hahahahaha; CONDOM? The hair de phuck ni?
bab na me supose ask u ds question...so ansa hair get t?
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Gynacologist(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Begonia:
Condom?!
OP; you're such a big liar.
i run a beauty shop ma dear no lie dere
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by Gynacologist(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
grayht:
Female CuM is missing from the list..!
man wa sabi? u don c woman where she kom bfo?
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Haa some people can lie for this world.........
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by seunique(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
tweetobyte:
Lol.. After some guys will be licking the hair
Where u Schl bro ?
Re: 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair by jericco1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Atk01:
cheesy

you're grinning eh, I'll like to know what you apply on this your hair..its cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slimming Soap; Does It Really Work? / What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? / Prince, Saskay, Others At 2021 African Hair Summit In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.