Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) (46977 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by dklex(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
APC are losers

and why ? because they want to do things right for once ? have been hearing about pdp since 1999, they have really tried their best, but they should let us try something new. Since have grown up to watch my first world cup, i think everything has been about proper competition, life is not about do or die, because we are all going to die @ one point or the other either we like or not, if not Tafa balewa,Zik and the great Awo will still be around till now, give someone else a chance, and let everything be free and fair. God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by waternogeteneny: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
He is in politics now, nolonger a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by oziegbe2015: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
stanislaus67:
Unfortunately,Nigeria's V.Ps are just scare crow. He should have been the flag bearer and Buhari,his Vice.Yoruba people being used by the Northerners upon all their learning,since the Nigeria Civil War!
oh tell me more, u hypocrites would have been the one to first say why was he taken as president he is nt popular. Its funny how pdp people are so interested in apc business, everybody is ok with the way things are but its only u pdp people that have problem with apc decision. Is that u people are scared or cant mind ur business

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Collynzo22: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Have you ever had a lawyer or Professor in your family or what do you mean by your statement?

P.s: this younger generation of Nigerians are....God, I can't even say it.
You claim you are not a Nigerian, but you are always killing yourself about Nigerian issues.
What a sad life.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by hogunzy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
waternogeteneny:
Where did the big apple desktop come from, surely not from his modest pastor or Professor jobs.

I suspect Amaechi Rivers State loot and Tinubu Lagos State loot.

It appears the Pastor is already enjoying the nations loot with this make over of his alleged office.

do you know you are a fool sha,you called someone a lawyer and you are still asking him where he saw his money.Na ur papa money him thief way ray man

12 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by chamboy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
waternogeteneny:
Where did the big apple desktop come from, surely not from his modest pastor or Professor jobs.

I suspect Amaechi Rivers State loot and Tinubu Lagos State loot.

It appears the Pastor is already enjoying the nations loot with this make over of his alleged office.

Y u like dis, How much is Imac...

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
maxtamazin:

Nonsense. These only shows that he should be our attorney general not a VP candidate. I don't wanna see his office, I want to hear his policies. Why r we deceiving ourselves? am most disappointed in the youths., we shld be asking questions from the candidates both apc and pdp, not fighting each other. What are their policies?
Rubbish, how many policies did GEJ list and how many has he accomplished? You better change your thoughts towards Nigerian politicians because if you go by what they say, you may die before your time. Hear policies ko, head policies ni

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by waternogeteneny: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
hogunzy:
do you know you are a fool sha,you called someone a lawyer and you are still asking him where he saw his money.Na ur papa money him thief way ray man

He is doing politics now, he is no longer a pastor. get over urself
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by RotrEmmanuel: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
stage managed photo.

see as the midget lost inside chair
grin

APC and clowns sha.
Amaechi half mad
osibanjo a midget
buhari a failure.

GEJ till 2019 tongue

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by hogunzy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Japhet04:
Books he has not read undecided
do you think he has phobia for books like you mtchhww Nigeria's mentality

8 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by hogunzy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
waternogeteneny:

He is doing politics now, he is no longer a pastor. get over urself
where in my post did you see me calling pastor now.we need good ppl in politics not corrupt ones

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hope he's got the ruling brain

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by gulfer: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
APC are losers
PDP are looters, they must be stopped. Click like if so true.

12 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by ireneony(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
gulfer:
PDP are looters, they must be stopped. Click like if so true.
blah blah blah you are not making sense
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by segxi1960: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Why does he have an Osun State Flag ?.

Impressive Library, definitely expected of a SAN.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by johnbosco97(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
With all his intelligence and education, he agreed to be VP to a cattle rearer who failed all his exams. Chai Tinubu Tufiakwa. Osibanjo ndo oo.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by omoagbeke(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
2 much book don make dis man shrink

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by theV0ice: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnbosco97:
With all his intelligence and education, he agreed to be VP to a cattle rearer who failed all his exams. Chai Tinubu Tufiakwa. Osibanjo ndo oo.

At least Buhari got to the pinnacle of his military career.

did you say the same thing to Ekwueme whom with all the education he acquired decided to be VP to a grade 2 teacher called Shagari?

10 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by sukkot: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
allcomage:

Leadership is not about vast ocean of knowledge but pragmatic,strong willed person with defined objectives and defined plan of action and strong will to do the right thing. President Da Silvia that transformed Brasil economy did not attend secondary school while Gej has a PhD.
daz why he has buhari embarassed
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
APC are losers
what do you know other than romance ..... it might be too late when you wake from your slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by ireneony(f): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
majekdom2:
what do you know other than romance ..... it might be too late when you wake from your slumber.
oh pls shut up, am an active commenter on politics section, last time i checked am a nairalander and i am not restricted to one section.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by rattlesnake(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sambo nko
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by ugwuishi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gun & book! Two parallel lines dat can never, ever meet. For a soja to run with a lawyer, is like is like asking petrol to remain calm while u light ur cigrate. GEJ, till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Sabdeejat: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Even the fools that are insulting this gentle man know that he is the best VP ever produce,but because they are morons they built their argument on sentiments basis that is why they talk like that foolish Okupe who compare Jesus christ with Ebele...Vote Wisely its time for change.

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Famoosky(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
As for me.....na jonathan i support for 2015...GEJ go on jare.....is it not idiamin that ruled during buhari reign then...when idiamin was his v.p...GMB was only signing policies idiamin brings to his office....figure president...GEJ go on jare
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Acidosis(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol.. Nigerians and stupidity
lol

Education may never yield better governance. The most stu. pid state governor Edo state has ever produced was/and still a Prof.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
This one wey dey look like person wey dem inject kolo drugs?? sad

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by HopeAtHand: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sabdeejat:
Even the fools that are insulting this gentle man know that he is the best VP ever produce,but because they are morons they built their argument on sentiments basis that is why they talk like that foolish Okupe who compare Jesus christ with Ebele...Vote Wisely its time for change.

Someone is definitely getting ahead of himself.

One step at a time bruv.

Seriously, too many bad belle comments about Osinbajo..I think the guy is qualified for any office in Nigeria.

People please go easy.

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice office I like it...hope to get something like that sha

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by theV0ice: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:
Lol.. Nigerians and stupidity
lol

Education may never yield better governance. The most stu. pid state governor Edo state has ever produced was/and still a Prof.

This is so true in Jonathan's case

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
theV0ice:

This is so true in Jonathan's case
Why?
because he increased minimum wage from N7k to N18,000? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Army Floods Lagos Street This Morning / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.