Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) (46973 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Wendyslim(f): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wah ooooo. Dis is nice

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Goddex: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
The man is Tinubu's bag and phone carrier.
See him

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Dee60: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Great,
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by chemali: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
APC are losers

And you are what? Let me guess.... Dense!

17 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by IKJ66(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
not a criterion !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by jojoki: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
The wind of CHANGE is the air, it will surely come to reality IJN, amen

10 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Gynacologist(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
aristocrazzy:
So wetin in mean by that?
The office is too jampacked.
pple wa de gada plenty buks lyk dis na confused entity...
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by celeron40(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
waternogeteneny:
Where did the big apple desktop come from,
Poverty mentality..How much is an Apple P.C?

17 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Gynacologist(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
u need brain transplant. Go and ask amaechi for the money . This guy is ready to go, imagine using this vast ocean on knwoledge on governance
u still de learn.. osibanjo na common criminal..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
waternogeteneny:
Where did the big apple desktop come from, surely not from his modest pastor or Professor jobs.

I suspect Amaechi Rivers State loot and Tinubu Lagos State loot.

It appears the Pastor is already enjoying the nations loot with this make over of his alleged office.

Professors don't earn peanuts.

16 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Bodmas06: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
His office is cool.

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
God Bless The Vice President

14 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by maxtamazin: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
theV0ice:

this is long but you leave me no choice

Do you have any other inanity to utter?

Nonsense. These only shows that he should be our attorney general not a VP candidate. I don't wanna see his office, I want to hear his policies. Why r we deceiving ourselves? am most disappointed in the youths., we shld be asking questions from the candidates both apc and pdp, not fighting each other. What are their policies?

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by oladipojolaoso8(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
waternogeteneny:

The man cannot even use that Apple mac desktop on the table for show. Olodo Professo, keep enjoying the loot of the Rivers and Lagos people.

Olodo Professor!
you are nothing but a piece of shit!!!

19 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by alaoeri: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
His excellency VP of the federal republic of Nigeria in waiting come 2015 Aso rock straight.
Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbanjo

15 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by OteDOLLAR(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
aresa:
That caught my eyes... grin
was gonna say d same?? Confused!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by theV0ice: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
maxtamazin:

Nonsense. These only shows that he should be our attorney general not a VP candidate. I don't wanna see his office, I want to hear his policies. Why r we deceiving ourselves? am most disappointed in the youths., we shld be asking questions from the candidates both apc and pdp, not fighting each other. What are their policies?

since being an accomplished lawyer means he can't be VP, may i ask you why our accomplished zoologist isn't tending to animals in the zoo instead of ruining the nation's economy from aso rock?

What policy is driving Jonathan's campaign other than mudslinging at GMB?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by amjou: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
More like a bookshop.
same book in each shelf.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Those books are for advertising purpose. Any one who steps in his office looking for a legal assistance will ultimately agree that this lawyer is a guru in his field. Its normal no big deal, I doubt if hez read em all cover to cover.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Vince77(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
I only see 5 books
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
With the way these guysnare just deceiving themselves..i'm just praying for when they will mistakenly declare themselves President & VP so that SSS can quickly round

them up.. the man don dey get grey hair already....hope e no go become bald when he finally lose..old cargoes....awon agbaya
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by miqos02(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
seen

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by oziegbe2015: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gynacologist:
u still de learn.. osibanjo na common criminal..
they say birds of a feather flock together, he and daddy adeboye are close friends. His daddy adeboye a criminal too?

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by gebest: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Shey Na book we go chop?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
waternogeteneny:
Where did the big apple desktop come from, surely not from his modest pastor or Professor jobs.

I suspect Amaechi Rivers State loot and Tinubu Lagos State loot.

It appears the Pastor is already enjoying the nations loot with this make over of his alleged office.

Ur brain has trojan virus. clueless thinking.

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
aresa:
yeah I saw it too, he belongs to the same school of thought as Aregbeshola
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by drey076(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
iluvnaija:

How old are you?
You sound like tout!
Please allow people with brain discuss, please move to the kids session.
Na so jare, he has small brain

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
akoraye:

That's osun state's flag!
You are from ife area right?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by stanislaus67(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
u need brain transplant. Go and ask amaechi for the money . This guy is ready to go, imagine using this vast ocean on knwoledge on governance
Unfortunately,Nigeria's V.Ps are just scare crow. He should have been the flag bearer and Buhari,his Vice.Yoruba people being used by the Northerners upon all their learning,since the Nigeria Civil War!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Dreyl(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
waternogeteneny:

The man cannot even use that Apple mac desktop on the table for show. Olodo Professo, keep enjoying the loot of the Rivers and Lagos people.

Olodo Professor!
dude you are obviously a gigantic fool,what's hard in that apple desktop that that man can't operate,smh.

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by allcomage: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Leadership is not about vast ocean of knowledge but pragmatic,strong willed person with defined objectives and defined plan of action and strong will to do the right thing. President Da Silvia that transformed Brasil economy did not attend secondary school while Gej has a PhD.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by 500GP: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
aresa:

OSUN STATE FLAG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.