Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) (46976 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by lexxylalas2(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2014
you read all the books in the world and so what?l see signs of power hunger and desperation....mtchewwwwww
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by hansad: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2014
STOP PRESS!!! ------------- A Lawyer-Professor-Bible Minister who accepted to be "boy boy" - servant - to an Islamic Mullah who did not pass common WAEC, but has been charging Muslims to ensure that extreme sharia laws be implemented in all over Nigeria.

Prof. Osibanjo as Buhari's VP is a misfit, an insult to academics. This may make Nigeria's youths hate going to school.

Worse is that even if by any show Buhari wins, and fails to serve up to eight years any time, the Buhari clan CAN NEVER ALLOW Osibanjo succeed Buhari as the clan must insist it must complete eight years. And by 2023, it is a game of the fittest to become president.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2014
itstpia111:
According to this article, he is a native of Ikenne, Ogun State.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=200920

why then does he have an Osun State flag on his desk?
Is he not a Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Decryptor(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2014
celeron40:
Nigerians, I'm pleading with you..let us put our ethnic and religious sentiments aside and vote based on realities on ground..Do you want your kids to grow up with this current state of affairs? If yes, gladly vote GEJ..do you want to give change a chance, if yes, vote GMB..pls ignore PDP propaganda..GMB has never dipped his hand in religious extremism..what evidence has been given till date? Will GMB destroy the same country he fought to keep united during the dark days of the Civil war? How will anybody with a brain accuse GMB of being a BH sponsor when more that half of NH casualties are his own Northen brothers! His own voter base! Does it make any sense?,,..Let's give change a chance...the level of corruption in the govt is too much! I voted GEJ in 2011 and even campaigned for him to my friends then..but he has played politics with our unity and legalized corruption...he really disappointed me..actually, what do you expect from someone who was Alameiseiyah's deputy..Alams who was a confirmed embezzler..yet we expected his deputy to be a saint..Well, he didn't disappoint his boss..he gave him a State Pardon.
Pls vote wisely, vote change.
God bless Nigeria.

Hehehehehe! See begging o. Sorry...GMB will never be president of this country. He will only be president of Arewa and Oduduwa Republic. So if you have made a bet that he will be elected as president, you better go and denouce and collect your money before it is too late

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by celeron40(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Decryptor:

Hehehehehe! See begging o. Sorry...GMB will never be president of this country. He will only be president of Arewa and Oduduwa Republic. So if you have made a bet that he will be elected as president, you better go and denouce and collect your money before it is too late
Vote your own, make I vote my own.
Goodnight.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Forwetinnah: 12:17am On Dec 23, 2014
With all the book wey e don read, e no fit differentiate truth from manipulation. Sorry!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Adminisher: 12:47am On Dec 23, 2014
aristocrazzy:
So wetin in mean by that?
The office is too jampacked.

Yeah. You and your President would be too scared to even enter into 'books' like these. Automatic headaches just looking at them.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by benlay(m): 12:58am On Dec 23, 2014
temitemi1:
And so what!!! He should keep his office in place because that's where he belong n nt Aso Rock... GEJ till 2019!!!

May God rule over your life the way GEJ governs Nigeria.
We'll continue to pray for all GEJ supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by M4gunners: 1:33am On Dec 23, 2014
celeron40:
Nigerians, I'm pleading with you..let us put our ethnic and religious sentiments aside and vote based on realities on ground..Do you want your kids to grow up with this current state of affairs? If yes, gladly vote GEJ..do you want to give change a chance, if yes, vote GMB..pls ignore PDP propaganda..GMB has never dipped his hand in religious extremism..what evidence has been given till date? Will GMB destroy the same country he fought to keep united during the dark days of the Civil war? How will anybody with a brain accuse GMB of being a BH sponsor when more that half of NH casualties are his own Northen brothers! His own voter base! Does it make any sense?,,..Let's give change a chance...the level of corruption in the govt is too much! I voted GEJ in 2011 and even campaigned for him to my friends then..but he has played politics with our unity and legalized corruption...he really disappointed me..actually, what do you expect from someone who was Alameiseiyah's deputy..Alams who was a confirmed embezzler..yet we expected his deputy to be a saint..Well, he didn't disappoint his boss..he gave him a State Pardon.
Pls vote wisely, vote change.
God bless Nigeria.
Gada ur village people and tell them this shit not me.His statement in 2011 and OBJ comments against him (GMB )IBORI, BOLA TINUBU, ATIKU is enough for a wise man to know the truth.Or the so called Baba agbalagba (OBJ)don't know what he was saying then?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by tpia100: 2:24am On Dec 23, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Is he not a Nigerian?

what is the relationship between my question and your question?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by maxtamazin: 2:29am On Dec 23, 2014
2sExy1:
Rubbish, how many policies did GEJ list and how many has he accomplished? You better change your thoughts towards Nigerian politicians because if you go by what they say, you may die before your time. Hear policies ko, head policies ni

You dont "list" policies and policies are not accomplished...they are preview on how you intend to run your govt. The problem with Nigeria is not the politicians but bunch of illiterate masquerading as youths or Internet warriors. How can you vote for any of these politicians if they have not even open their mouth to tell us what they intends to do for the nation. Am sure you don't even know what "policies" are.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by maxtamazin: 2:36am On Dec 23, 2014
fyneguy:

Don't be lazy!

Get on youtube and search for his comments.

A haha. ..YouTube? I rest my case. Am not for apc or pdp but we r missing a vital point. Neither as laid down their plans for the nation or they have done that on YouTube. Search for his comment on youtube? Really?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Clem45(m): 2:39am On Dec 23, 2014
theV0ice:

this is long but you leave me no choice

HOW I WHICH VPs WERE RELEVANT IN PREVIOUS GOVTS. WITH ALL THIS QUALIFICATIONS, HE'LL END UP BECOMING BUHARI'S ERRAND boy.

Do you have any other inanity to utter?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by naijaforlife: 3:27am On Dec 23, 2014
@hansad
I'd like to advise that all the misinformation about GMB and anybody for that matter including GEJ should be verified else we would inadvertently be falling prey of the antics of people with very bad intent of feeding us with poo. Quite a surprise also that intellects have joined this bandwagon. Else, how do you explain the speech of Prof. Dupe Olatubosun as the guest speaker at the media presentation of GEJ organised by his media team. While such events are commendable, modern, and necessary to market a candidate aspiring for a political office, it should be devoid of such misinformation and bias that the Prof. advertised even at the expense of the designation he proudly carries. I do know that PDP would not hesitate to use any negative info about GMB to their advantage if they do have such. APC would also do same for GEJ.

GMB as an officer of the Nigerian Army excelled in his chosen profession as per public records. As much as he may not do better than you in your profession, quite sure you may not make a better soldier than him if in the military force. He is also a Muslim by faith and that is his choice. Osinbajo is an astute academic and legal practitioner. He is also a devout christian by faith and choice. What unites both and what they bring to the ticket is that they are Nigerians and both are passionate about restoring our dwindling common-wealth in its entire ramifications. All these religious and ethnic sentiments should also be cast aside. Quite disheartening that we are already taking that to another level. I watched on Channels TV with great disappointment that in Enugu state PDP primaries there were issues about a Catholic/Catholic ticket being resented by some people. As a predominantly christian state, I would not expect a Christian/Muslim ticket at least given our apparent level of democratic culture. But then, a christian should have been seen first as a Nigerian prior to considering his denomination.

Back to this thread, Professor Osinbajo is a Nigerian first before any other notable demographic profile that may be used to describe him. As such, regardless of being a Professor, or a Pastor, he is eligible to vie for a political office in the capacity of his choice as long as the Nigerian constitution does not go against such intent. His pedigree indicates he is wise enough as one of the best in his profession and class to see himself first as a Nigerian that should help save this nation from degeneration before any other consideration. If he decides to vie for a local government chairman, would you say he is over-qualified? I remember during the SDP era a medical doctor with arguably what can be described as a big, modern, and quite famous hospital in Festac Town contested for a ward councilor. He must not have done so because of money. And if money is the reason, his professional calling, exposure, and experience would offer some refinement better than those of some touts that would take such position if left vacant.

Lastly, to clear your doubt as per the 2015 election, I am with the GMB/Osinbajo ticket.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by flexing11(m): 3:41am On Dec 23, 2014
temitemi1:
And so what!!! He should keep his office in place because that's where he belong n nt Aso Rock... GEJ till 2019!!!
u are reall* talki*g like a* illitrate cos u d*t k*ow wat it takes to be a* i*tellectual,
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by naijaforlife: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2014
@temitemi1
As per GEJ's profile, he is/was also an academic. Should he not have stayed put so that the stage is left for the professional politicians? I learnt Sambo is also an architect. Perhaps, he should also have stayed put in his firm bothering about architectural related issues. Did Pat Utomi as well as Prof. Jerry Gana not contest a number of times for the office of the President. Are they not intellectuals? At least you should know that Obama was a former lecturer. Perhaps, Okupe should face his medical doctor profession rather than being an infamous spokesperson for a sinking ship. The truth is that regardless of your professional calling, you can aspire for political offices of your choice. We should appreciate intellectuals when they offer themselves for public service. Lastly, an intellectual is not necessary a lecturer or professor. Your intellect makes you standout because you are outstanding in your professional calling.

Thanks for your response @ flexing11.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by theV0ice: 4:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Clem45:

HOW I WHICH VPs WERE RELEVANT IN PREVIOUS GOVTS. WITH ALL THIS QUALIFICATIONS, HE'LL END UP BECOMING BUHARI'S ERRAND boy.

Not all VP's are errand boys like GEJ to Yar'adua/Turai or Sambo to GEJ

was Atiku an errand boy in OBJ's 1st term?

was Idiagbon an errand boy to GMB as a military head of state? some folks are too loaded upstairs to be put down. Osinbajo is surely one of them and GMB has a history of delegating responsibility. with him, a subordinate can never be inactive, redundant or useless
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by naijaforlife: 4:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Osinbajo cannot be an errand boy. At least he does not seem so to me. The intrigues and careful process that led to his nomination suggests that he brings something to the ticket that transcends politics. Sentiments should be cast aside. This combo (GMB/Osinbajo) howbeit imperfect may be the best we can and should support for Nigeria to be back on track. Given the present circumstances, that GEJ would do better if voted again than he did in this dispensation (where he even knows he may contest for another term) is like building a house from the roof.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Albishir: 4:24am On Dec 23, 2014
I think one thing is havin d books and another thing is readin them. The short man called Osinbajo n his GMB boss can wait till 2019.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2014
hogunzy:
do you think he has phobia for books like you mtchhww Nigeria's mentality
*checks profile picture*
*unfollows thread*
*because of the nose* sad
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by ALIHABDUL: 5:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Changing Foley. I.e compulsory.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by hushmail: 5:37am On Dec 23, 2014
aresa:
That caught my eyes... grin

shows his patriotism belongs somewhere esle
9ja better be careful wt this one
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by cubestudio(m): 5:39am On Dec 23, 2014
waternogeteneny:
Where did the big apple desktop come from, surely not from his modest pastor or Professor jobs.

I suspect Amaechi Rivers State loot and Tinubu Lagos State loot.

It appears the Pastor is already enjoying the nations loot with this make over of his alleged office.

I have to believe you are more intelligent than what you wrote...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by iwriterng(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Dude is clumsy! It's a good sign though, clumsy people are always intelligent, most of them.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Nwoguphillip: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2014
He is an intelligent man ..the apple computer means he knows tech too, and it's a model too old to be newly acquired by Amechi or anybody you suspect. He is an intellectual , a professor , a senior advocate of nigeria so he must have some wealth of his own from his labour skills contacts and most important his blessings from the Almighty that he serves diligently. When you see a good man praise him

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by judedwriter(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:
shocked

Yeeeehh, my head oooo.
All these books
Just looking at all dis books almost gives me a headache undecided
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by mascot87(m): 5:41am On Dec 23, 2014
It is only a goat that will cast his or her vote for d fisherman of bayelsa
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by webtech: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2014
waternogeteneny:
Where did the big apple desktop come from, surely not from his modest pastor or Professor jobs.

I suspect Amaechi Rivers State loot and Tinubu Lagos State loot.

It appears the Pastor is already enjoying the nations loot with this make over of his alleged office.

so at your Age you cant afford Desktop Apple System...Then go and die haters
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by Mykemore(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Haba dz books dh learn frm my own.If na lie ask google.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by segxi1960: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Famoosky:
As for me.....na jonathan i support for 2015...GEJ go on jare.....is it not idiamin that ruled during buhari reign then...when idiamin was his v.p...GMB was only signing policies idiamin brings to his office....figure president...GEJ go on jare

Idiagbon!.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by ibkgab001: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Yes I saw that as well.... Ise wa funlewa"
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) by oladipojolaoso8(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2014
waternogeteneny:

The man cannot even use that Apple mac desktop on the table for show. Olodo Professo, keep enjoying the loot of the Rivers and Lagos people.

Olodo Professor!

For all u redeemers get over urself, he is not a pastor but a politician.
you are full of poo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / PHOTOS: Army Floods Lagos Street This Morning / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.