Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,918 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Thought Diezani Was OPEC President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Diezani Was OPEC President? (587 Views)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Diezani Was OPEC President? by chemali: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Do they want to carry their incompetence to OPEC. I'm sure Saudi Arabia would not allow. Now they refer to OPEC de facto leader. That's a term coming to play since Diezani became president.

Incompetence pervades Nigeria.
Re: I Thought Diezani Was OPEC President? by lilflipnerd: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
shes the one sir

wiki

Re: I Thought Diezani Was OPEC President? by chemali: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilflipnerd:
shes the one sir
wiki

Yeah I know she is. But in this period where the markets are confused, she should step up in making calming statements and not leave it to Saudi. Nigeria has a lot to lose if oil goes to $20. Saudi can weather the storm but not Nigeria.

Additionally, why say OPEC leader and refer to Saudi Oil minister when she's the president? It's like saying Nigeria leader and talking about Fashola.

Besides, I hope Jonathan is aware that $100 oil may never happen again. So he should cut his spending not capital investments.

(1) (Reply)

A Rejoinder To 'semi-illiterate' PDP Secretary Prof. Wale Oladipo / Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) / The Nigerian Constitution Is A Big Joke- Victor Terhemba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.