Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos (61405 Views)

Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] / Pictures: Failed Brake Causes Fatal Accident In Abuja (at Viewers' Discretion) / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Sylvarresta(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2014
It's Lovely, where is my Omolara.... We must also do our wedding this weekend..... Beads studded car loading

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Pauloot(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
check dis out.....

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2014
What's more funny is that "bugatti weds ferrari" is actually a thing.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by seangy4konji: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Haha. Nice one.
Beesluv:
Is the bride herbalist daughter?

Its unique though
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by championeh(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Where this kinda thing go happen na Aba, may bi Osisioma. grin
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by NoContract(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2014
StephenJoseph:
Hmmm. Seems ok. I luv Africa. We preserve culture till eternity. Dis is d way I wil design mine for my traditional marriage. Though more bridges to cross b4 d appointed time ni.

But wait a minute, d person who designed it may be a Benin person, coz the Binins luvs culture like food.

What preservation of culture are you talking about? C'mon, you sabi lie eh!

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by loomer: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2014
sigmundfreud:
Different... Not that nice but good in a different way.
Perhaps a black or red colored car would have made it better.

how e wan take nice pass again?

And how can u put beads on a red car?

na wa for una o
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by rutibaby(f): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Creativity. I guess they are creatively insane.

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
this is a perfect example of the quote 'round peg in square hole' dumb!
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by internetpo(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Unique. Innovative. I likey.

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Kunleayo: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Not it @ all. I mean its a nice concept tho, but its unnecessary.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by chingydaboss(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Revival.. Revival.. Revival
Crusade.. Crusade... Crusade..
The Lord's Chosen.. The Lord's Chosen... The Lord's Chosen
I am inviting y'all to our upcoming Crusade scheduled to hold on the 25th and 26th of December at the headquarter church @ Ijesha bustop along oshodi express way.

Come with all manner of sicknesses and diseases, Jesus will Deliver you frm all ur burdens..
Remember: there is no better place to spend your Christmas dan in the presence of God..

Jesus is Lord..

Come nd b blessed..
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2014
CrazyScientist:
My wife and I shall jump from helicopter with parachute and land at our recetion's venue. grin

What if you two land inside the big pot of Igba nkwu/wedding soup/stew..those pots are so big to fit in a whole cow...also beware of NEPA high voltage cables...you don't want your wedding day to turn to wailing day..
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2014
repogirl:
Gotta have have have! The beads only o! I can dash you the car back. grin

Aunty Repo....awayu.... our story nko cry
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2014
A white lady is probably the bride grin

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by anonimi: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2014
chingydaboss:
Revival.. Revival.. Revival

When I saw your Revival, I thought you were happy about our culture being partly revived in a useful modern way. I did not realize it is a message inviting people to be scammed by gods of men like TB Joshua who have no semblance whatsoever with the Jesus they claim to represent angry

Carry your advertisement to the proper section and I hope Seun will find a way to make you pay for such advert. Shiiiiiiooooooooorrrrrrrrr!!!
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by EngelNyanibo: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Beautiful decoration.

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by M4gunners: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2014
I love it
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Was this the best car they could get?

All this elaborate decos on an EOD!!

Falling hand things
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Sylvarresta:
It's Lovely, where is my Omolara.... We must also do our wedding this weekend..... Beads studded car loading

When you do it, make sure its not EOD.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Natasha2(f): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Nice.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2014
CrazyScientist:
My wife and I shall jump from helicopter with parachute and land at our recetion's venue. grin
After jumping from 30,000ft, what if the parachute fails..

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by drealdoc89(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2014
iceberylin:

Falls from mango tree grin
*Pours chilled water on him...wake up!
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by chingydaboss(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2014
God bless u..
anonimi:

When I saw your Revival, I thought you were happy about our culture being partly revived in a useful modern way. I did not realize it is a message inviting people to be scammed by gods of men like TB Joshua who have no semblance whatsoever with the Jesus they claim to represent angry

Carry your advertisement to the proper section and I hope Seun will find a way to make you pay for such advert. Shiiiiiiooooooooorrrrrrrrr!!!

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by cuntacinte: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Simply Ingenious!!!. Just needs a little modification.(How driver go see road clearly? Okada rider beware grin grin grin) It's beautiful! Keep it coming.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by wtfCode: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
that car fine pass my ex babe.
Very gorgeous.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Waooo...i know ds will be appreciated..i told her to go ahead...All hail to all the benin/ishan peeps
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by zoeee(f): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2014
ewww... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by solypop(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
nice

Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall? / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) / Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion