Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked (21093 Views)

Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by seangy4konji: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Make heaven an all the thigs hidden by human beings will be open in front of everybody.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Forwetinnah: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2014
TB Joshua. .oya henter* your Sanctuary and declare war on the enemies of Nigeria and your Church. May they henter* Self-Destruct mode before the end of January...Isee!! Foreigners hand accompany this attack
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by BotherMleeper(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
A 37-year-old weapon researcher and graduate of Chemistry from the University of Maiduguri, Mr. Biedomo Iguniewei, has said that the collapsed six-storey building within the premises of the Synagogue Church for All Nations could have been felled with a high energy infrasonic radiation.

Iguniewei on Monday told the coroner probing the circumstances surrounding the September 12 tragedy that he was in a position to reach such a conclusion based on his work experience with the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria, where he said he had worked for six years.

He said the aircraft that reportedly hovered above the church shortly before the building came down could have fired infrasonic radiation weapons at the building.

The witness described himself as an independent consultant with specific interest in explosives and weapon research and that he is currently a post-graduate student of Explosives and Material Science at the Nigerian Defence Academy.

No fewer than 116 persons, mostly South Africans on pilgrimage to SCOAN, reportedly died in the incident.

The witness said that due to his background and research experience in explosives and military weapons, he took personal interest in the collapsed building and had consequently visited the site of the collapsed structure all the way from Kaduna with a view to carrying out a research and publishing a paper.

“I was worried when I heard them talking of controlled demolition. And from the video that I watched, I started asking myself: What could have led to the building crumbling in near vertical fall?” Iguniewei said.

Iguniewei said that after eliminating all the other possible options, he came to the conclusion that the building could possibly have been fired upon with infrasonic radiations.

According to Iguniewei, an infrasound is a type of sound measuring below 20Hz, which is below what the normal human ear could detect.

He said, “The striking thing about infrasound is that you cannot hear it and you cannot see it but it causes remarkable vibrations when used as a weapon.

“Those of us who work with the security know that weapons are produced and they are always looking for where to test them.

“I am of the opinion that what happened that day, especially with the strange plane-like objects seen in the video, was that an infrasonic radiation was fired upon the building; and if you observe, you will discover that it took about 30 minutes for the building to come down.”

He added, “It is important for this court to be aware of this option but why it could have been used here is another matter entirely.

“But since I have been pondering on why a building would collapse the way this one did, this is the most plausible explanation for me.”

The witness said it had become important to consider the option of infrasonic radiation, especially with the repeated movement of the aircraft, which was said to have repeatedly passed over the collapsed building.

“That plane-like object flew close to the building, and that is all that is needed for the infrasonic radiation to reach the building. As far as I am concerned, the repeated overpass of the plane-like object is to ensure that the building received enough dose of the radiation sufficient to bring it down.

“Engineers generally believe that a structure would fail due to bad foundation and bad materials but if you go there now the foundation pillars are still very intact. My position is that the building weakened from the top,” Iguniewei insisted.

When asked what would be seen as the evidence in the aftermath of an infrasonic attack on a building, the witness said there would be no material evidence because the radiation neither generated heat nor resulted in burning or charring.

He said, “The bomb expert who is looking for chemical residue will not see anything like a by-product and of course there is no charring because all that the radiation does is to cause a vibration of the atoms from their position resulting in the emission of electrons.”

Meanwhile the suit filed by the founder of SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua, to challenge his invitation to testify at the inquest was stalled on Monday.

The suit could not be heard as the defence counsel told the court that he had only just been served on Monday morning with a further affidavit filed by SCOAN.

Justice Lateefa Okunnu consequently adjourned till January 12, 2015.

http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-weapon-investigator-says-collapsed-building-attacked/

This little punk ought to be boiled over a slow fire. Infrasonic weapon. Haha. Not only is this in the realm of science fiction, but Infrasonic wavelengths are too large to effectively be beamformed into a weapon. If indeed it can collapse buildings i guess it could have since turned warblers and other migratory birds to jelly since they rely on infrasonics generated by distant hurricanes to migrate.

They is no sonic weapon in existence that can destroy a cardboard box, talk more of a building.

Oh, and get this: structurally compromised buildings always collapse inwards vertically. Always.

Let's just admit the truth: that house pancaked due to sttuctural defects and shoddy workmanship rather than some obtuse conspiracy from outer space.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2014
This sonic bomb this guy is talking about only exists in fiction
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by charitybabe: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Brightology2:
No comment

Mba Story for the gods grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
FotherMucker:

This little punk ought to be boiled over a slow fire. Infrasonic weapon. Haha. Not only is this in the realm of science fiction, but Infrasonic wavelengths are too large to effectively be beamformed into a weapon. If indeed it can collapse buildings i guess it could have since turned warblers and other migratory birds to jelly since they rely on infrasonics generated by distant hurricanes to migrate.

They is no sonic weapon in existence that can destroy a cardboard box, talk more of a building.

Oh, and get this: structurally compromised buildings always collapse inwards vertically. Always.

Let's just admit the truth: that house pancaked due to sttuctural defects and shoddy workmanship rather than some obtuse conspiracy from outer space.
I thought i was the only one wondering this.
Either the guy is actually no weapons expert and a fraud or he just take a fancy at engaging his fantasies.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by BotherMleeper(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Double post

Deleted
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Greatfes17: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2014
A man of God that tells what the future will be (prophecy) can't possibly know the calamity thats coming upon him?
There is a hidden truth behind all these garbage stories.
My opinion though.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2014
twerkjack:
when ȋ̝̊̅̄
Look at comments posted by the likes of u, ȋ̝̊̅̄
Just smile and say "senseless, thoughtless MOronns

K
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Jesusloveyou: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

This fellow, if real, is a charlatan and a voodoo scientist. Nobody should listen to someone who displays such fundamental lack of understanding in physics. It is not possible for infrasonic energy at such frequencies to cause electrons to emit. That's nonsense! Such frequencies are practically invisible to electrons. They literally pass through because the wavelength at such frequency is so long it cannot have any practical effect on matter. In fact, infrasonic energy, if at all it could be used for demolition, wouldn't need to be anywhere near the target because almost nothing can absorb such low frequency over extremely long distances, which is what makes them useful in monitoring earthquakes. If infrasound could disintegrate matter, the whole earth would have been space debris by now, because earth is replete with natural phenomena causing infrasound all the time. As we all know, energy is directly proportional to frequency, so how can such low energy cause a building to collapse? To knock electrons off, we need energies well into the Megahertz, not meagre-hertz.

If you don't believe me, google infrasonic demolition, and you'll see it only exists on the pages of Nigerian newspapers whose investigative skills have sadly been purchased by brown envelopes from the likes of TB. Tb is a criminal who should face justice instead of paying quack scientists to defend his ineptitude. Such things make me livid. If this is the standard of science at the NDA, we're screwed!
has tbj stole from u before,or u mistake him for ur corrupt president.u can do ur own research.d guy were not hire by tbj,he make his own sacrifice,came all d way from kaduna,d guy really love this country,u can also come up with any possible cause.we most know d truth.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

This fellow, if real, is a charlatan and a voodoo scientist. Nobody should listen to someone who displays such fundamental lack of understanding in physics. It is not possible for infrasonic energy at such frequencies to cause electrons to emit. That's nonsense! Such frequencies are practically invisible to electrons. They literally pass through because the wavelength at such frequency is so long it cannot have any practical effect on matter. In fact, infrasonic energy, if at all it could be used for demolition, wouldn't need to be anywhere near the target because almost nothing can absorb such low frequency over extremely long distances, which is what makes them useful in monitoring earthquakes. If infrasound could disintegrate matter, the whole earth would have been space debris by now, because earth is replete with natural phenomena causing infrasound all the time. As we all know, energy is directly proportional to frequency, so how can such low energy cause a building to collapse? To knock electrons off, we need energies well into the Megahertz, not meagre-hertz.

If you don't believe me, google infrasonic demolition, and you'll see it only exists on the pages of Nigerian newspapers whose investigative skills have sadly been purchased by brown envelopes from the likes of TB. Tb is a criminal who should face justice instead of paying quack scientists to defend his ineptitude. Such things make me livid. If this is the standard of science at the NDA, we're screwed!
then the radiation that causes an implosion is what?
Am not that good at physics, am a web programmer.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
A 37-year-old weapon researcher and graduate of Chemistry from the University of Maiduguri, Mr. Biedomo Iguniewei, has said that the collapsed six-storey building within the premises of the Synagogue Church for All Nations could have been felled with a high energy infrasonic radiation.

Iguniewei on Monday told the coroner probing the circumstances surrounding the September 12 tragedy that he was in a position to reach such a conclusion based on his work experience with the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria, where he said he had worked for six years.

He said
http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-weapon-investigator-says-collapsed-building-attacked/
Someone please ask this jive talking dum*my the last time the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria had 24/7 uninterrupted electricity---and operated it's offices for 2 weeks---without resorting to diesel powered generators before he starts talking about technology that Nigeria won't have even in its wildest dreams in the next 500 years.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Sparkle777(f): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Am quite sure this is a set up against the anointed man of God by some big elements cos of the plunder he does against the kingdom of darkness. Believe it not not, Pro. TBJ is innocent and an utmost man of God.
The truth must prevail someday.
We have him but as usual we know him not.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by AceOfDiamonds(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Study reveals that the sudden shock wave of an explosion propels a complex infrasonic signal far beyond the shattered perimeter. Incoherent though such shockwaves may be, their destructive influence dissolves distant walls and windows seconds after the shrapnel has done its deadly work.

And its to my knowledge that only the synagogue building was affected undecided

Infrasonic radiation might be without a trace as he stated but at least forensic examination on one of the bodies should reveal some doses of radioactive contamination no matter how little embarassed
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by koikoi2(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
donbenie:
Na your stu.pid father and mumu mother will go to hell fire idi.ot,if you be God person for no wake up in the morning for asking why ,ode..

You are a disgrace to ur parents.

You are definitely a product of leaking condom (PLC).
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by AgentOfAllah: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

then the radiation that causes an implosion is what?
Am not that good at physics, am a web programmer.

What implosion are you taking about? Be clearer please.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by texazzpete(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
In a sane country, TB Joshua should have been under trial for negligent homicide. Instead in Nigeria we have brainless half-wits like this 'weapons researcher' up on air, propounding senseless theories that insult our intelligence.

In a sane country, all the people here in this thread that believe the building was 'demolished' or 'attacked' should have taken in for psychiatric evaluation.

Smh
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by AgentOfAllah: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
has tbj stole from u before,or u mistake him for ur corrupt president.u can do ur own research.d guy were not hire by tbj,he make his own sacrifice,came all d way from kaduna,d guy really love this country,u can also come up with any possible cause.we most know d truth.

That guy was talking nonsense. Nothing he said is grounded in science. A little background in wave theory/quantum physics can fix that nonsense claim.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2014
texazzpete:
In a sane country, TB Joshua should have been under trial for negligent homicide. Instead in Nigeria we have brainless half-wits like this 'weapons researcher' up on air, propounding senseless theories that insult our intelligence.

In a sane country, all the people here in this thread that believe the building was 'demolished' or 'attacked' should have taken in for psychiatric evaluation.

Smh
I always feel bad saying it because I know people will take offense, but I think if studies are carried out it'll show that a very sizable amount of Nigerians are dealing with one kind of mental / developmental retardation or the other. There's just no way normal people think the way they do. Especially in the last 5+yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ocelot2006(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Chrisx1x:
did u do physics in sch? If nt then go and do ur research.this is nt as simple as u think.

Yes I did physics in school. And I'm telling you to use your brain. If you believe that bloody crap, then it's best you return your certificates.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ocelot2006(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2014
texazzpete:

Smh

Word.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ocelot2006(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2014
AceOfDiamonds:
Study reveals that the sudden shock wave of an explosion propels a complex infrasonic signal far beyond the shattered perimeter. Incoherent though such shockwaves may be, their destructive influence dissolves distant walls and windows seconds after the shrapnel has done its deadly work.

And its to my knowledge that only the synagogue building was affected undecided

Infrasonic radiation might be without a trace as he stated but at least forensic examination on one of the bodies should reveal some doses of radioactive contamination no matter how little embarassed

Blood of God...i honestly don't know who is more brilliant: you or the Xmas he - goat I just bought for my folks......yeah, I'm leaning in favour of the goat...
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Diffdeef(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2014
mayorall:
The truth shall prevail.
I get the one of 15000mah of capacity
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

You are mad for quoting the whole post.

No I'm not. You should be able to observe the bolded. That's why I had to quote the entire write up.

Why would you call a person mad just for this light issue? Did I curse or harm u?

U are seriously untamed and need to get yourself a behavior overhaul in a rehab.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Opiosko:
Very true, but then, yours is a mere assumption......

Yea I know. I'm not on anyone's side bro. Just that grapevines don't support presuppositions or guesses.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by AceOfDiamonds(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
ocelot2006:

Blood of God...i honestly don't know who is more brilliant: you or the Xmas he - goat I just bought for my folks......yeah, I'm leaning in favour of the goat...

Am very sorry sir,but it should be no news you'll go for the brilliance of your goat

Its a known fact he's much more brilliant than you undecided

*Modified*
After viewing your posts,i have drawn a conclusion that English might be a problem for you...
Because i can see you disagree that the building was attacked. I believe the same

What i meant by the post you ignorantly quoted reveling in your benightedness and proudly showing off your nescience was that Studies had shown that infrasonic radiation also affects properties around a target.
And in the case of The synagogue collapse,only the synagogue seemed to be affected.

Plus if it were to be infrasonic radiation,a forensic examination conducted on the bodies might reveal some traces of radiation...and since there's we've heard nothing related to that,i refuse to believe the attack angle!

As simple as ABC sir...you should really learn to read and digest issues before commenting. It'll help you!
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ocelot2006(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2014
AceOfDiamonds:

Am very sorry sir,but it should be no news you'll go for the brilliance of your goat

Its a known fact he's much more brilliant than you undecided

Of course I'll go for the "brilliance" of the goat. At least it knows when it's been fed trash/garbage/poo. I can't say the same thing about you.

#UseYourBrain
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by sebali: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2014
TB JOSHUA WE KN U MURDERED NIGERIANS SO NO AMOUNT OF LIES WOULD CHANGE THIS.
WHAT WE WANT TO HERE FROM U, IS Y DID U MURDER THEM?
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by nworanco(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2014
NEW "GALAXY 9982" ROSCHE DESIGN LATEST PHONE, THAT SUPPORT BBM AND ANDROID APPLICATIONS. COMES WITH FULL ACCESSERIES/COMPACTMENT.

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by AceOfDiamonds(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2014
ocelot2006:

Of course I'll go for the "brilliance" of the goat. At least it knows when it's been fed trash/garbage/poo. I can't say the same thing about you.

#UseYourBrain

Its disgraceful that you refuse to use yours embarassed

After viewing your posts,i have
drawn a conclusion that English might
be a problem for you...
Because i can see you disagree that
the building was attacked. I believe
the same.

What i meant by the post you
ignorantly quoted reveling in your
benightedness and proudly showing
off your nescience was that Studies
had shown that infrasonic radiation
also affects properties around a
target.

And in the case of The synagogue
collapse,only the synagogue seemed to
be affected.
Plus if it were to be infrasonic
radiation,a forensic examination
conducted on the bodies might reveal
some traces of radiation...and since
there's we've heard nothing related
to that,i refuse to believe the
attack angle!

As simple as ABC sir...you should
really learn to read and digest issues
before commenting. It'll help you!
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Yenkaonka: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2014
What are u saying?, do u know who a prophet is?, watch ur tongue b4 it puts u into trouble, u dnt want God himself to be fighting against u, do u?.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by synergycom19: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2014
arsetalks:
So of all buildings in the area, it was TB Joshua's that was targeted? I am sure like many other probes, this will be buried as well.

But if TB Joshua get mind, let him enter South Africa soon. He can get away with the madness in Nigeria, can he in SA? Hell no.
Becareful before your conscience dies finally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP / Disregard Any Rumour Of Defection In Kano~special Adviser To Gov Ganduje / New Taxes, Charges Buhari Govt Has Imposed On Nigerians Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.