Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. (1377 Views)

I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA / I Am 100% In Support Of Biafra! / A Brief Encounter With General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by aresa: 3:57am On Dec 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2014
alright
Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by Larryupsy: 4:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Not surprised anyway. Can you ever work with the people's general and never got satisfied with his credentials? This man is upright, there are no two ways about it. GMB2015

3 Likes

Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by Mathematical(f): 5:11am On Dec 23, 2014
THIS MAN.. HE'S A TOTAL MEDIOCRITY..
Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by Mathematical(f): 5:13am On Dec 23, 2014
BAKARE OR NA BAKERY B IM NAME SEF ..HIM PALI UP SHARP SHARP..
Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by omenka(m): 5:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:
THIS MAN.. HE'S A TOTAL MEDIOCRITY..
How can one be a mediocrity. Some of you just see words on nairaland and decide to use them without even looking up their definition and usage.

So appalling. angry

6 Likes

Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by seanet02: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2014
That is the type of education PDP is offering them.
omenka:
How can one be a mediocrity. Some of you just see words on nairaland and decide to use them without even looking up their definition and usage.

So appalling. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by aresa: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:

So appalling. angry

Very sad and shameful...

1 Like

Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by Plshavmercyamen: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
It is only somebody with nshiko(crab) mentality, a misplaced vengeful warrior, a judas, an excessively brain washed illiterate or a glutonous hypocrite that will not see the good in GMB. Well done Pastor Tunde Bakare. GMB I know! Owelle I know! Udo diri unu
Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by Dannylux: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2014
But your opinion is irrelevant.
Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by mayorall(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2014
His opinion though.

Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by oziegbe2015: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:

So appalling. angry
the guy is a product of gej almajiri schools. Now we knw the standards of education gej has offered to them, does he even care, his wife is also an illiterate
Re: I Am 100% With General Buhari", Says Pastor Tunde Bakare. New Video. by laurel03(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2014
2015 for change in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate / I Will Rather Die Than Allow Them Rig The Presidential Election / A Nairalander's Prediction Of The Outcome Of 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.