Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA (2454 Views)

First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready / I Am 100% In Support Of Biafra! / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
am ready to die for biafra @ any time, any thing that will end the zoo today, am ready to do it.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Saurab: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
In front of his keyboard. Hehehehe.

12 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by BreezyCB(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
For Internet
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by vodkat: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
am ready to die for biafra @ any time, any thing that will end the zoo today, am ready to do it.

Boko haram too is already doing that just that they are doing more than talking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
ok die lets see grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
stupidity at its peak.. Sets f unemployd mothaf**kas.. Biafra my a**..

3 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
stupidity at its peak.. Sets f unemployd mothaf**kas.. Biafra my a**..
unemployed! I will pay you salary 4 life.
Another idiot, allow biafra if u got the heart.
They are too scared of allowing biafra go. They know what will befall them.
The zoo must fall. Go and die!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
You are not alone brother!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Money40: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
People are already dying and millions keep coming out prepared to die in protest for what they believe in am ready to die for Biafra too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Femolacaster(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ndi ara everywhere!
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by obontami: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
[size=20pt]oloriburuku ni yin

Eyin omo irankiran radrada yii

Ofo le maa se [/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by baralatie(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
on a faceless forum like naira land?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
I am a Biafran .it is my DNA . I am a native .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
E-warrior.
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by omoelesa(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
AMEN,may that be your portion this week.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by naijaGhandi: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
When we talk about sport, no one seems to say we are not united. Today, the golden eaglets are doing well, when we comment nobody thinks about tribe. when don jazzy and olamide jumps on a song, we all dance to it without reference to the tribe. mavin crew has an hausa, yorubas and ibos still they do well together. The military are currently safe guarding my area, it will take a miracle to distinguish an hausa, ibo or yoruba man. They are so united. But everytime we talk about politics, tribal war comes up. let's be sincere to each other, something is going wrong but it has nothing to do with tribe.
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by chat2deen(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Clown! Na for mouth, until I hear say una don do suicide bombings or attack military formation that's when I will believe in u.
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by tonytony208(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

May you die for Biafra this new week starting tomorrow and leave your parents childless. Amen. May your wishes come to pass this new week. May nothing remove your death this new week. As others are progressing in life, may you be decaying in the grave. Amen.

And when you reach the other side, tell Satan that you died for Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by citizenY(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
^^^^^^^
Too harsh.
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Lanretoye(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
OP lagoon no dey for nairaland oo,abi u wan die e-death?
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 08, 2015
tonytony208:

May you die for Biafra this new week starting tomorrow and leave your parents childless. Amen. May your wishes come to pass this new week. May nothing remove your death this new week. As others are progressing in life, may you be decaying in the grave. Amen.

And when you reach the other side, tell Satan that you died for Biafra.
back to Sender, those that want to save their lives will loose it, u inclusive. Watch out.
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by tonytony208(m): 2:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
back to Sender, those that want to save their lives will loose it, u inclusive. Watch out.

You are a very unserious son of a biitch! Didn't you say you want to die for Biafra? Am only praying for you that your stupid, thoughtless and unreasonable wishes would come to pass fast. To show that you are an unserious eediot and foool, you are already saying back to sender. Everyone can now see how very unreasonable you are. Once more, may you die for Biafra this week just as you wish and leave your parents childless. Thoughtless flatron. Most of them just open their mouth to say nonsense they don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by onatisi(m): 3:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
why put anytime there? Why not say you will die for biafra today?? Olodo
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 08, 2015
tonytony208:

You are a very unserious son of a biitch! Didn't you say you want to die for Biafra? Am only praying for you that your stupid, thoughtless and unreasonable wishes would come to pass fast. To show that you are an unserious eediot and foool, you are already saying back to sender. Everyone can now see how very unreasonable you are. Once more, may you die for Biafra this week just as you wish and leave your parents childless. Thoughtless flatron. Most of them just open their mouth to say nonsense they don't understand.
you are a veritable den of satanic wickedness and a diabolical cruelty, healthism, barbarity and a detestable enormitie. I can suicidely drop atomic bombs in any cities of the zoo in defence of BIAFRA. Uncultured idiot like you.

1 Like

Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by MegaMan1987: 3:23am On Nov 08, 2015
Everybody's ready to die on the Internet lol.

I hope when things really kick off and bullets start flying you'll be right there on the front line with the rest of your Biafra Internet Squadron.

Good luck Mr Emeka Schwarzneggar wink
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by MegaMan1987: 3:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
unemployed! I will pay you salary 4 life.
Another idiot, allow biafra if u got the heart.
They are too scared of allowing biafra go. They know what will befall them.
The zoo must fall. Go and die!!!

Wait, so are you employed in Nigeria or Biafra?
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by StOla: 5:33am On Nov 08, 2015
tonytony208:

You really gave an upper cut there.

Lol!
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Qelvin(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2015
tonytony208:

yoruba sub-human why are you so concerned about Biafra though?
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by Yeske2(m): 5:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I don't get you, you said you want to die for Biafra and someone is wishing you Godspeed and you're already cursing saying back to sender
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by babdap: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Die for ur Biafra if u must die. Pls note if you die vultures in the evil forest will eats ur corp.
Re: I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA by AGBARUSIA1(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2015
@ Op I luv ur courage..leave all dis stupid yellow-bars.BIAFRA is here already..the Zoo must fall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Books Every Nigerian Revolutionary Must Read(photos)! / Pic:why Are These Men Laughing This Hard / Who Could Be President After Buhari's 2nd Term Ends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.