Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo (4598 Views)

Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mynd44: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Did u expect him to agreed to the fact that d have something in common business wise?
Haba bros!
Uncle Wale has been rich since before Tinubu became governor. Is that so difficult?

It is like saying Jimoh Ibrahim is rich cos of politics
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by rozayx5(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Is this how he Góes about his pastor work and lawyer work? Following a criminal up and down. I tot its only the bedroom pics we have, this pics obviously predates his appointment as VP candidate. no be today Nyash dey back.

yea the pic is when he came back from his treatment in the US
Osinbajo is tinubu boy and we all know it
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:

The same GEJ that granted pardon to Alams? The same PDP that has Bode George?

The same PDP that has Dimeji Bankole going for governor?

The same PDP that has Kasham?

The same PDP that threw up Fayose?

The same PDP where 804 were accredited to vote and 863 voted?

Are you trying to be funny?

The pardon granted to Alams is enough reason to vote the president out as it shows he is either ignorant or complacent

Mynd44, can we expand our discussions outside the perimeters of this thread ? I will like to discuss all the points you have raised but I need to understand if its okay to troll.
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Lol, da was funny sha. he is loyal to his elders.
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mynd44: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:

Mynd44, can we expand our discussions outside the perimeters of this thread ? I will like to discuss all the points you have raised but I need to understand if its okay to troll.
You should create a new thread.

I am about to get busy with work though. Address the points and I can read when I can
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Chubhie: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Dominiquez:
Say no to Godfather-ism.

Tinubu is planning to buy this whole country.
The Nigerian system won't permit him to present someone outside of his family. Politics is strictly about self interest and Tinubu is a master player and currently the finest machavillian Nigerian politician. I may not agree with him in principle but, when politics is viewed in its crude form Tinubu is always on point.
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Alphaoscar: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:

The pardon granted to Alams is enough reason to vote the president out as it shows he is either ignorant or complacent

and Muhammed Abacha, Lucky Igbinedion, etc

mention one corrupt person in APC and I will give them 10 in PDP.
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mynd44: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Alphaoscar:

and Muhammed Abacha, Lucky Igbinedion, etc

mention one corrupt person in APC and I will give them 10 in PDP.
It is not even about corrupt people. It is about corrupt people being protected by the present government.

You claim Tinubu is corrupt, I wont comment on that but what are you waiting for? How can you cone out to say someone is corrupt and yet you have tried this individual and he is found to be not guilty. It is either that he is not corrupt and you are lying or you refuse to bring the true evidence of his corruption.

Both ways, this administration looks and sound silly

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:

You should create a new thread.

I am about to get busy with work though. Address the points and I can read when I can
I do not work. Its Christmas Holidays here already. I prefer to Barbeque than to open threads.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Nmeri17: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
I do not work. Its Christmas Holidays here already. I prefer to Barbeque than to open threads.

Thanks.

grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by ShakaZullu(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
ba7man:
PDP's most vocal supporters on this forum aren't intelligent. undecided

am telling u! De dnt create intelligent threads...rather de r mischievousundecided
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by ba7man(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
am telling u! De dnt create intelligent threads...rather de r mischievousundecided
I know, right?..........They only come up with conspiracy theories and mindless chants like brainwashed zombies.

I doubt the sanity of a lot of them too.
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Trut(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by bigben3: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op,your post make no sense!
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
buaahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Trut(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Acidosis:
buaahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by cuteboy2: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mynd44:

The same GEJ that pardoned El- Rufai for corruptly allocating choice plots in Abuja to his underage children and many wives during his tenure as FCT Minister under OBJ. This pardon enabled him to return to Nigeria, and thereafter transformed into an opposition politician when no federal appointment was forthcoming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... / Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu / Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.