Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year (33096 Views)

U.S To Give Nigeria $480m Abacha Family Loot / Obasanjo Begs Boko Haram Leader's Family For Forgiveness / Hahaha, Roflamao! Obasanjo Begs Yoruba People For Forgiveness, Am Sorry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by zantama05(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
baba iyabo in progress from writing a letter to book know to sign to to........ go on baba till GMB become Nigerian President in this coming February tongue grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by ooshinibos: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
we need both God and a leader that has human feeling and compassion for people ..GEJ dont have it , obasanjo dint have it either ,,nigerians dont even have it ....stalemate

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
The song goes thus, ‘Do something new in my life and do something new in this country’,” Obasanjo declared.

The whole hall went into jubilation as shout of “Sai Buhari” rent the air as Baba continued in his song which changed the tune of the programme.

Honestly, I am confused. Does that song endorse Buhari directly or even indirectly?
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Collynzo22:

Idîot, the religious clashes between christians/muslims, muslims/traditionalists, traditionslists/chritstians you find in Yoruba land cannot be found anywhere in Igbo land.
and must you insult him just because you want to pass your point? be civil please
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by chi4ik(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
obasanjo is just acting like a child but they will all b ashamed in next two months.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by DaBullIT(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sealeddeal:
it doesnt matter what OBJ said,the fact is that his wishes will elude him next year.
GEJ till 2019.

[size=22pt]GEJ IN PRISON TILL FOREVER [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by DaBullIT(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
DrPrickson:
OBJ has gone mad again!!!

When was his previous episode if i may ask

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Sealeddeal(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
DaBullIT:

that is not how to dream big.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by nijanigga: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
baba iyabo speaks parable even e-rats for PDP can see the handwriting on the wall. gej fled to otuoke for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by DaBullIT(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
kastonkastrol:
i told people that gej will not win a single state in odua land and they think am lying or just saying it for pete sake.....

Am a full blooded yoruba christian and i and the rest of odua nation will never ever vote for gej and his wicked party(pdp).

Take my statement to any bank

I just came back from bank, they said no money grin grin

He he he , They know that they have the worst record, that's why they are preparing for war , buying war ships and importing guns, They had a chance and they screwed up GMB all the way ,

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by DaBullIT(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sealeddeal:
that is not how to dream big.

GEJ is going to prison after his tenure , Let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin APC madness in action. A man went to church and prayed for God to do new things in Nigeria and the supporters of Pa Buhari are here dancing like the deaf whose dance steps goes opposite to the beats. If this same OBJ come out tomorrow to speak against the 18th century Buhari, the haramite's supporters will call him names. The propaganda is becoming a huge joke coming only from a section of the country, and I am very glad the election will be won right there on the field and not online

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by vigasimple(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
If we truly genuinely pray in this country, we should pray to God for his will to be done and the best happen to Nigeria.

Are there no more competent youth in Nigeria that a 72years old grandfather is what we are asking to lead us as a nation.

we are just being economical with the truth.

I prayed and asked God to intervene divinely to bring peace, stability and prosperity to Nigeria and crush evil doers who use fanatics of a particular religion to blackmail others via terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by tpia001: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
kastonkastrol:

Am a full blooded yoruba christian and i and the rest of odua nation

I'd say you are a paid hack.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by jamace(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
The animal called man -- OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
kastonkastrol:
i told people that gej will not win a single state in odua land and they think am lying or just saying it for pete sake.....

Am a full blooded yoruba christian and i and the rest of odua nation will never ever vote for gej and his wicked party(pdp).

Take my statement to any bank

grin grin grin grin Those who read what you have above will without much ado decode where you are from (Mouth and so much mouth) You guys will beat your chest from now till tomorrow and will still be defeated just like what happened in Ondo and Ekiti. You will be shocked to your marrow to realized that APC will win only one state from the South west

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by bcity: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigeriais really getting interesting: Fellow compatriots, we need not shout nor
fight ourselves.. President Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a person, his
simplicity and gentlemanness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years, I mean what else are we
asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE PARDON' and my guy is now running for
Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court session and beat up a judge, while he
walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is sane.
*He locked up the house of rep from the entrance of the CONSTITUTIONAL
speaker of that house.
*7 lawmakers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men, and
nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in
*Subsidy has been removed and the standards in our hospitals,roadseletricity
e t c have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum eats and dines with the prexy,
hun Jona said looting govt is just Stealing.
*Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June, 2015 as he
has done it before and you may have to sell your laptop charger before you can
buy fuel to charge that same laptop.
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in the job scam of
Nigerian Immigration Service. The Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the
job interrwas "simply mismanaged" and he has retained his office and even
with extra luggage, jona is wonderful.
*Hope you never so soon forget Stella Odua gate & Billion Pensions Scam?
*1Naira used to be equal $1.2 under GMB but now it's #186.5 to just $1, the
worst ever in our history of 9ja, Jona is working.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told we need an extra $5 billions through
debts of course, so that how economy will not collapse like Humpty-Dumpty.
Ask them what happen to our F/ reserve account & excess C/o account?
*While Benue State University was on an Unending internal strike, Senator
DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course
with tax payers' money, and my gentle president followed him to launch the
school shamelessly, hun don't forget this D Mark once said mobile phone is not
made for poor people.
*He has spent all money in the treasury and even had to BORROW an extra $1
billion to buy arms for fighting insurgents but # BokoHaramkeeps getting more
equipped than our military why?
*Over 200 Chibok girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by BokoHaram, over 6
million displaced from their homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs yet
my president went to a a meeting in # KENYAwith 7 different PRIVATE JETS a
woman in Kenyan said in her lifetime she never see any leader enjoy such
luxury the world *clears throat.
* # PHCNis giving their loyal customers GENERATORS as gifts for paying their
# electricitybills on time..Grab your COPY NOW! Oga Jona is really working oo.
That's less than 1% of the reasons we need to dance to a new SHOKI, this
AWILO is No more wulo for us. Cheers to an unstoppable "change"
If you truly love Nigeria share with everyone on your contact list.
# TogetherWeCanbuild ANewNigeria.
# ChangeIsPossible

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by ceejayluv(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
""Sai Buhari!!"" The last words hundreds of innocent souls heard in 2011....

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sai Buhari..I join the congregation to shout Sai Buhari.

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has spoken well this time again.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by gratiaeo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gbawe:
Kai. OBJ more-or-less asking Nigerians to vote for GMB. What is left for GEJ? Mr.President now has only his army of paid sycophants behind him yet has lost all good and decent Nigerians.

Who are the good and decent Nigerians..... Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari? If they are pls tell us those that destroyed Nigeria.
OBJ is an ordinary old foolish man.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Goodquestion(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
It is the prayer of every sane Nigerians. They have brought us pain and sorrow it is time for us to clean ourselves up. May God grant us blessing, peace, joy, and happiness even more than we ask. Amen!!!
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by abdulll6afh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
After he destroyed the nation by bringing in yaradua And jonathan to power is now that he realise the nation needs something new y can't u bring new thing yourself

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by PentiumPro(f): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Collynzo22:

Idîot, the religious clashes between christians/muslims, muslims/traditionalists, traditionslists/chritstians you find in Yoruba land cannot be found anywhere in Igbo land.

your father is the idiot fool, eranko ibo, uncultured ape.
muslims don't feel comfortable in igboland. #Fact
Nigeria experience uneasiness anytime easterners or northerners are ruling #fact

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by ShakaZullu(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obasanjo is a monkey
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by ShakaZullu(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
DaBullIT:

BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Obasanjo is a monkey

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by drey076(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by gratiaeo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yoruba people will deceive Buhari again come 2015.
GEJ till Buhari confess that Jesus is the lord
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by annibro(f): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
nkemakolam:
Oga OBJ, Nigeria needs something new but definitely not a change of government. GEJ till 2019!

Wat new thing does GEJ have 2 offer? He's played his Last card(JOKER) already so wat card does he ve left dan fruitless state of emergencies & sacking several service chiefs without result.
BTW; its not all about hatred but he's tried his best. We luv Him & wish him well. At least he still has a chance 2 return maybe in 2023 or thereabout 2 come continue on a solid foundation already laid by a more competent hand.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by jaysniggs: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:
He should die already.

Just listen to yourself?
What's the difference between you and boko haram?
I won't be surprised to know that some christians are behind boko haram.
Some wolves in sheep clothings.

Jesus! Nigerian citizens need divine individual help.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by MudRaker: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
G
jaysniggs:

Just listen to yourself?
What's the difference between you and boko haram?
I won't be surprised to know that some christians are behind boko haram.
Some wolves in sheep clothings.

Jesus! Nigerian citizens need divine individual help.

Fool
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by JEITO: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obasanjo is no longer interesting with this his present publicity stunts. He's now acting like all those girls dat post unclad photos online for publicity sake.

He seemed to have forgotten that it was because we wanted change that was why we vehemently opposed his 3rd term ambition.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Rexyl(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
DaBullIT:

wonder if that is something new?

The greatest something new we are singing is that all enemies of progress and development of our nation or all agents of devil will soon turn against one another until the least among them is consumed for Nigerians to live in peace ... That is something new, not evil thought for someone who has laboured and God is seen through.

I wonder when a gathering for divine intervention turns to political arena... You don't or many people there don't get it right at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.