Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year (33094 Views)

U.S To Give Nigeria $480m Abacha Family Loot / Obasanjo Begs Boko Haram Leader's Family For Forgiveness / Hahaha, Roflamao! Obasanjo Begs Yoruba People For Forgiveness, Am Sorry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by jaysniggs: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:
G

Fool

Yeah I know that's your surname
Unfortunatly I don't share ur surname.
Peace to you brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by klickash077(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Obasanjo is a monkey

Gej till 2019

your father is the vagabond, for that statement of yours toward prof. osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Rexyl(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Obasanjo is a monkey

Gej till 2019

You don't need to insult personalities before you are heard. God that knows the labour of everyone will recompense accordingly.

DaBullIT:

[size=22pt]GEJ IN PRISON TILL FOREVER [/size]

wonder if that is something new?

The greatest something new we are singing is that all enemies of progress and development of our nation or all agents of devil will soon turn against one another until the least among them is consumed for Nigerians to live in peace ... That is something new, not evil thought for someone who has laboured and God is seen through.

I wonder when a gathering for divine intervention turns to political arena... You don't or many people there don't get it right at all.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by MudRaker: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
jaysniggs:

Yeah I know that's your surname
Unfortunatly I don't share ur surname.
Peace to you brother.

Fool
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baba had spoken
I shall follow,going to ijebu rite away for my pvc
imagine, Wat a country! Dis ss pals re born to loot. Hala buhari,hala change!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Billygee2u: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
if Nigeria need a new government ,is Buhari new Buhari never rule this country before ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Collynzo22: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
kastonkastrol:
and must you insult him just because you want to pass your point? be civil please
What is civil in labelling the whole Igbo race religious intolerant without any proof on ground to back it up.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by enkay11: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
mrofficial:
I just got to MMA, intl. now. And the guys that attend to motorists greeted me and on giving me the car park ticket, they said "Oga, please vote for Buhari o."

The wind of change is everywhere. Jonathan cannot win the next election. A great news for every patriotic Nigerian
. keep dreaming and don't wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Wisdytech(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
REWARD SEASON: Win free 3 months Music
promotions worth over N40,000, valid till 31st
January 2015.@ www.nairaland.com/2058541/seasons-reward-up-coming-music
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by mpowa(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin , this man is a comedian
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by IFEKRISO(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obj should pls take a rest from politics. GEJ is d new thing he is asking God to give us. GEJ has brought light and chase away darkness from Nigeria. Obj should not ask God to take us back to Egypt when we are already in promised land.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Tafidah(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
vigasimple:
So, in OBJ book and members of the foolish community sai Bhuari is a change? Just because they put a yoruba man as a VP to an old clueless guy who is the head of Tribalism and Religion bigotry in Nigeria?

OBJ in his usual self is being vindictive. Twice he became Head of state by accident and manipulated by the Northern born to rule Fulani masters.

I think one should deliver one self from slavery if you are being forced to be a slave.

singing sai Bhuari in church shows how they have turned the church into market place. What will Christ says?

The lack of insight is very clear here that the Northerners engineered crisis for them to claim back the presidency. Anyone who can't see this is not fit to have wisdom.

The main reason anyone should vote GEJ apart from his achievements is to nail the coffin of born to rule mentality finally once and for all in this country.
Bros I see say u no get better thing to talk, Abeg just keep quite. I believe ur brain needs updating.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Getosaviour(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
yes nigerians need something new but old man like buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by TBD(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
I said big Amen to your prayers Baba Iyabo

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by amaraudo: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
I dont understand what tickles people in anything obasanjo does. It doesnt make sense at all. Obasanjo determines nothing on planet earth. If he obasanjo can do anything let him count the hairs on his body or return himself to a tenager. People arrogate powers to themselves. Rubbish. Its a pity RCCG is decicrating her pupit- good ridande over rubbish.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Truthisit: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
Apart from buharis hand in boko haram. ....again he is not presentable to be our president

You are yet to tell us about Ihejirika's hand in it!
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Sheggy13(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
nkemakolam:
Oga OBJ, Nigeria needs something new but definitely not a change of government. GEJ till 2019!
Can anyone Islamize Nigeria? Impossible; when as a
Military President IBB surreptitiously got Nigeria into the
Organization of Islamic Countries OIC was he able to
Islamize Nigeria? No; will Buhari Islamize Nigeria, he
cannot and will not; is Buhari a bigot? Absolutely not,
with a Christian son-in-law and a daughter that is a
Christian convert haba!! With more Christian Military
Administrators and Ministers when he was Head of
State, the attempt to wear GMB the tag of a bigot or a
fundamentalist won’t stick.
Is Buhari a saint no, but compared to his opponent GEJ,
Buhari is a saint ten times over, even his worst
detractors cannot deny this truism. Will Buhari fight
corruption, yes, and that is why those who are scared
went donating 22B to GEJ to sustain corruption and
protect the corrupt, but no one can buy Nigeria not now,
not anymore.
*Femi Fani-Kayode joined GEJ and the 17B corruption
case filed against him by the EFCC was dropped. *Chief
Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil floated TAN (Transformation
Ambassadors of Nigeria) and AMCON was asked to
vacate Capital Oil premises and hand it back to him,
how they intend to pay back the 50B Capital Oil owes
the Banks is now a moral question before TAN, GEJ and
Uba. *Stealing is different from corruption such is the
hardcore of GEJ’s unresearched philosophy BUT the
wind of CHANGE is here, we shall VOTE OUT
CORRUPTION and restore our nation to the path of
moral rectitude. God Rules.
VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO..Vote CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by rebranded(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Agreement obasanjo had with APC when they visited was that as far as they dont produce a muslim/muslim ticket he will support them.

Well done OBJ!..Change is coming
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by bankylan: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ is weak, and we all know it...but for any reasonable youth to be clamouring for Buhari is a reflection of how mentally subjected Nigerian youths have become. And the fact that out of 150 million Nigerians, we are constrained to just these two options is an indication that the much desired tomorrow is nothing but a mirage.

We overrate ourselves...we are not as brilliant as we see ourselves. Is there any state in Nigeria that there is no poverty? Is there any of these politicians that is not guilty of corruption?

I respect OBJ as a person, but his rule of 8 years never resuscitated the ailing power generation.

A 72 year old coup plotter Buhari does not have what it takes to govern a 21st century Nigeria.

My question is, ' is there any hope for Nigerian youth'?......There is something obviously wrong with the blacks!.....
The dilemma of 2015 is choosing between the ugly and the bad...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by benzion72(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
100% certain that Thief O basanjo can never support Buhari.

I can assure you Buhari would probe his govt and go after his loot.

Hence why Thief O's words make uncomfortable as he may in the know about how Buhari may be denied power undecided

By grace of God any evil plan against GMB and Nigerians would fail.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by victorazy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Obasanjo is a monkey

Gej till 2019

grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by kokoA(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:
He should die already.
Be careful what you wish others.. ***it might turn around on you***

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by tpia0001: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
amaraudo:
I dont understand what tickles people in anything obasanjo does. It doesnt make sense at all.

hm

Obasanjo determines nothing on planet earth.

haha, you're on nairaland typing this?
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Collynzo22:

Idîot, the religious clashes between christians/muslims, muslims/traditionalists, traditionslists/chritstians you find in Yoruba land cannot be found anywhere in Igbo land.
Mumu,where do you found all this chi,t in Yoruba land?. mumu. it is only in SE that ppl will be attacking Hausa,calling them Boko haram,and all sort of chi,t like that.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Adminisher: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigeria is now Africa's doormat. The Presidents of Kenya, Uganda, South Africa and Zimbabwe have all insulted the country's leadership in subtle ways at various times in 2014.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Adminisher: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
The song goes thus, ‘Do something new in my life and do something new in this country’,” Obasanjo declared.

The whole hall went into jubilation as shout of “Sai Buhari” rent the air as Baba continued in his song which changed the tune of the programme.

Honestly, I am confused. Does that song endorse Buhari directly or even indirectly?

I think the reporter eembellished a little. However Jonathan must go. Interestingly his new campaign manager is Ali must go. Is providence telling us something?.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Adminisher: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
tpia0001:

hm

haha, you're on nairaland typing this?

He is the only one in the leadership class who shows depth. The most disappointing of all is my hero, General Gowon whose main ideology in old age is AGIP any government in power. We need to see Gowon' s memoirs, Shagari should write and challenge govt., Ekwueme should rock the boat a little. These guys are disappointing man and God. To be a retiree leader and Keep quiet mumu-ishly when things are falling apart is sad. IBB, complete disgrace. When Abacha was killing, stealing and daring, Babangida did not as mush as whisper a word of criticism. This conservative attitude is unacceptable.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by jauntty: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
I just love Baba Iyabo......Obasanjo is always on the news
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
PentiumPro:

your father is the idiot fool, eranko ibo, uncultured ape.
muslims don't feel comfortable in igboland. #Fact
Nigeria experience uneasiness anytime easterners or northerners are ruling #fact

Pentiumprostitute going around nairaland looking for customers. Like Mother, like daughter! !

Olori ejo
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by ibisko04: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
nkemakolam:
Oga OBJ, Nigeria needs something new but definitely not a change of government. GEJ till 2019!
You can not dictate the new things the nation needed. We are fervently praying to the almighty God to do a new things for Nigeria as a nation. If a change of government is what we need to make way God we do it in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.