Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

(photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. (8568 Views)

(PHOTO) - Choose One Between These Two Ladies. / What Your Birth Month Say About You / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe ,how could you tell from just seeing the face?
see you cheesy
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Omexonomy: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
softandsweet:
grin. SMH smiley
jelousy they disturb you. Which one you fine reach?
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...you nor know before? cheesy
I tuale baba,anything for ur boys?
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by cooljoe(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2014
I am no6, hmm, not bad

1 Like

Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Omexonomy: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

Body dey inside cloth , how you dey?
you this boy going about with female status you no go chose ur own
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by immortalvoices(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Don't know if I should be happy for october *in oliver twist voice* I want some more
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Omexonomy:
you this boy going about with female status you no go chose ur own

Number 11 nor bad abi cheesy
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by LaurelP(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2014
October no dey carry last
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Born in August born again in August.
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

see you cheesy

explain na lol
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
aldexrio:

Wetin do no 9?
Nothing do her..i pray u marry sm1 like no9..biko,say Amen abi make i help u
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

Body dey inside cloth , how you dey?
Am ok..any betta
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by softandsweet(f): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Omexonomy:
jelousy they disturb you. Which one you fine reach?
I laughed and shook my head. Isn't the game fun and hilarious enough to make me laugh and smile.? What the relationship between that and jealousy? ??
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

She's a black beauty na grin
grin biko,Carry go..if this na d only blaq beauty on earth..i rather stick to mysef
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by TrishaP(f): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
June are always lovely.

1 Like

Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by aldexrio(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
Nothing do her..i pray u marry sm1 like no9..biko,say Amen abi make i help u
Well....E never reach prayer matter. So abeg thank you. If I find better one I go call you.
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2014
11, 7 , 2and 5..Una welldone oo..may ur numbers be granted unto u dis season..Amii
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2014
aldexrio:

Well....E never reach prayer matter. So abeg thank you. If I find better one I go call you.
grin grin
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Etetejake(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
I reject no9 in Jesus name..Amen!
I follow reject ooooo. Blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Etetejake:

I follow reject ooooo. Blood of Jesus.
grin grin
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2014
April born are always cute.
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
March (no 3)
Pretty
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
No 5?? cry ,I cast and bind!!!
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Rachelwest(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
All these boyx eh
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Omexonomy: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
softandsweet:

I laughed and shook my head. Isn't the game fun and hilarious enough to make me laugh and smile.? What the relationship between that and jealousy? ??
you are truly soft and sweet. How i wish i can hold ur soft and sweet tender body close to mine..
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by kelechiMarie(f): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
1,10,12 daz me and my fam.
Hotties
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Odunharry(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
jubriano93:
u see January? that's my month. u see no 1? that's my future wife.
confirm...#january
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by wiskolowiska: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by ayolatun(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Proudly October
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:
Nobleval come and see your wife o grin grin
omg! What's that? shocked shocked shocked I reject that in IJN! Say "amen" love. sad
Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Beennkumar(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thank God I'm already married.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: (photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
omg! What's that? shocked shocked shocked I reject that in IJN! Say "amen" love. sad

hehehe , AAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / My Friend Preek Disappeared This Afternoon PHOTOS / My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.