Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season (11467 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Trust me its gonna be fun grin

This is how it works

You tag a romancelander and collects his/her info(number,email address bbm etc)

then on christmas day you'll have to send that person a gift

Note; who you tag and buy a gift for, does not necessarily mean the person will tag and buy a gift for you to, except the person wish 2 grin

Tag
Mirexxx
Rozzayy
Naijaboiy

you guys should expect a gift from me this xmas

grin (me and my crazy ideas)

Some one should buy me a gift o tongue
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by ROZZAYY(f): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Sammy u don start again.
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by naijaboiy: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2014
*pensive*
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2014
who will buy me gift now? sad
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by izsmike: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Sammy u don start again.
lols you dey mind me jez expect some from me *wink
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by ROZZAYY(f): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2014
samflexxy:
lols you dey mind me jez expect some from me *wink
Hmmmm ok dear
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Hmmmm ok dear
oya don't be stingy tag someone to

Tag me to tongue
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Cc: Cwaya undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by eempire: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Cc: Cwaya undecided
is dat so hmmmm grin
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
eempire:
Ok
lols don't be stingy bro tag someone. and buy a gift for the person
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Mynd44: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
So I am supposed to give a complete stranger my email addy, phone number, address or BBM pin? yeah right.

You can have the BBM pin though. It is not like I use BBM anyway

2 Likes

Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by marieolae(f): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2014
this is so unrealistic smiley
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:
So I am supposed to give a complete stranger my email addy, phone number, address or BBM pin? yeah right.

tag someone jor
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Who should i tag!
Thinking.
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2014
embarassed why are you derailing my thread
marieolae:
this is so unrealistic smiley
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Bunsky:
Who should i tag!
Thinking.
me cheesy
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Cc:Genevieve nnaji

1 Like

Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by DonaldGenes(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:

You just photocopied my mind bruh
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by englishmart(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
I don't even know who to tag!
Ok. Kachisbarbie, I need to replace your car this xmas
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by mirexxx(f): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2014
cc
samie
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by eempire: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2014
samflexxy:
lols don't be stingy bro tag someone. and buy a gift for the person

Ok,, i don tag the following monikers

Cc: marieolae
PrettyHausaGirl
pretydiva
sexyamaka007
FlawleSs

But na belle i wan giv them sha grin
Shey i try??
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by chibwike(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2014
cc chibwike
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2014
eempire:

Ok,, i don tag the following monikers

Cc: marieolae
PrettyHausaGirl
pretydiva
sexyamaka007
FlawleSs

But na belle i wan giv them oh grin
Shey i try??
broke nigga
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2014
chibwike:
cc chibwike
lols broke niga grin
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by ROZZAYY(f): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2014
samflexxy:
oya don't be stingy tag someone to

Tag me to tongue
Hmmmmmmmm were I wan see d person. Ok all nlanders come to my hus on xmas day, my mama go cook rice. Pm me for address.
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by chibwike(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
samflexxy:
lols broke niga grin
Lol..is that how u judge...
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by eempire: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2014
samflexxy:
broke nigga

Says who?

Isn't that the most expensive gift ever cheesy
Ask 2face

1 Like

Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by vizkiz: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
CC: tosyne2much...i'v gat 10 freaking chicks i wanna give you for christmas grin
Re: Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Hmmmmmmmm were I wan see d person. Ok all nlanders come to my hus on xmas day, my mama go cook rice. Pm me for address.
na wa o you no fit send person ordinary card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.