Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? (5733 Views)

HELP: My Car Is Consuming Too Much Fuel. / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / My Car Is Consuming Water At A Rapid Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by lonelydora: 5:16am On Dec 28, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

Personally I use EPDM,maybe that is what you should use, given that even the manufacturers are going that way!
Ok. Can you please inbox me your Whatsapp Number?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by oluwaseunla(m): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

Will this fly?

I doubt, the last time I brought in OEM Spark plug wires via passenger as opposed to freight flight, they discarded the diaelectric grease, so anything in the form of liquid or gel cannot fly with me. It is liable to be suspected to be something dangerous. Should I bring it in via freight?

Freight is fine with me. Maybe I'll get to add one or two things to the freight cargo sef.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by TCD: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

Based on this report, http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/headlight-restoration-kits/buying-guide.htm, Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit is your product! Now I need to know, they will let it fly with me! Otherwise, it will come with freight cargo!!
ha cargo? I still have stuff shipped from china pending in cargo airport since last month. I no do cargo again. Better if it comes with you. See what Alqaeda has caused now.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2014
lonelydora:

Done!
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by oluwaseunla(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

Done!

Send me your contact details.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by kkon(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote

author=IdaraCHODB post=29262737]

Dear friend

This is serious assignment oooo

in Dash DVD players are not the same as in Dash Navigation systems. It
is possible to have an inDash DVD player without navigation ( such as
those I listed above), or an inDash DVD+Navigation system.

All the above constitute the former. I gather you need the later. To be
honest with you, am no expert in the later. From my research a
Navigation System that works perfectly in the US might be worthless in
Nigeria, I cannot recommend to you unless I am convinced it won't
disappoint you, this explains the delay in responding to the issue of in
Dash Navigation System.

I have discovered that there are lots of Nigerian companies that either
manufacture or sell such, will email you details so you can make your
choice. I tend to prefer this route rather than cause you to commit
funds only to discover that it doesn't work for you. You will not be
happy and you will make others unhappy to do business with me. I would
rather not make a sale to you than let than happen[/quote]ok lets go 4
just d dash board player and hope it comes with a reverse cam. make an informed decision 4 me with price
consideration or better still give me like 2 options to choose 4rm. tnx
waiting 4 ur price quote.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
kkon:
ok lets go 4
just d dash board player and hope it comes with a reverse cam. make an informed decision 4 me with price
consideration or better still give me like 2 options to choose 4rm. tnx
waiting 4 ur price quote.

I have been under the weather, just recovering, otherwise I should have replied you since.

Yes it comes with reverse camera and you will get brands you can trust like Pioneer, Panasonic, Sony or JVC not some Chinese knockoff with no pedigree
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by kkon(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote
author=IdaraCHODB post=29340559]

I have been under the weather, just recovering, otherwise I should have
replied you since.

Yes it comes with reverse camera and you will get brands you can trust
like Pioneer, Panasonic, Sony or JVC not some Chinese knockoff with no
pedigree[/quote] so sorry to hear that hope u are much better now? how much are we looking at?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2014
kkon:
so sorry to hear that hope u are much better now? how much are we looking at?

Much better. Does your car come with JBL Audio or not? Once I have this data i can quote as it will help me determine if we need a special adapter to ensure it works with the factory am or not
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by kkon(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote

author=IdaraCHODB post=29355630]

Much better. Does your car come with JBL Audio or not? Once I have this
data i can quote as it will help me determine if we need a special
adapter to ensure it works with the factory am or not[/quote]
dunno abt
dat its an 03 xle camry. but u can bring it along just in case. so how much are we luking at?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2015
kkon:
so sorry to hear that hope u are much better now? how much are we looking at?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/UnAssigned-Content/AVH-100DVD

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-X2600BT

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-X3600BHS

PRICING AVAILABLE ON LINKS POSTED ABOVE.

You have email with embedded explanations!
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by Issyman(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chief, compliments ooo. I visited Anny japan shop as you directed in one posts.
Pls, I need u to help me get OEM spark plugs for my 02/03 toyota camry aka big daddy. Pls inbox me ur email addy @ abayo2083@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Issyman:
Pls, I need u to help me get OEM spark plugs for my 02/03 toyota camry aka big daddy. Pls inbox me ur email addy @ abayo2083@yahoo.com

Thank you.

You got mail!
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
please can u help me with the price of 4 litre synthetic DEXTRON III atf. Hope the price will be pocket friendly.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
chiebube:
please can u help me with the price of 4 litre synthetic DEXTRON III atf. Hope the price will be pocket friendly.

My personal recommendation is forget Dexron III, get Dexron VI since it is backward compatible. Your transmission will thank you.

For which vehicle?

I can ship you Valvoline Dexron VI Full Synthetic Automatic Fluid at $4.35/lb to Abuja. Amazon sells it at $43.28 for a pack of 1 Quart x 6 which weighs about 11.7 pounds.

In the alternative you can purchase 1 Quart x 4 at $10.43 x 4 = $40.43 weighing approximately 7.6 pounds, but to me it doesn't make economic sense.

I have sent you an email indicating that you can place the order yourself and ship to my address and only pay shipping fees after I have cleared it at customs, but if I must place the order, I will charge you extra and above the figures above.

You can pick it up at my office when it arrives abuja

OR Toyota Genuine Fluid Dexron III at $7.45 + $7(shipping US only) meaning $29.80 for 4 + $16 shipping (shipping US only) approximately 8 pounds to Nigeria
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2015
lonelydora:

Serpentine belt ordered, i ordered quite a quantity so tell our friends, i don't want the stock to last more than 14 days
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Issyman:

Thank you.

How many do you need? My oga so I know how many to order for you?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 6:01am On Jan 21, 2015
coming soon!

Order OEM and aftermarket original parts from us, 2 days delivery to our US office, prices cheaper than Amazon or any other online store, in short send us a screenscrape of the product on amazon and we will quote you less than they charge for the same!!

Stay tuned!!!

To all our customers, Thanks for your business

1 Like

Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by talk2odim: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
IdaraCHODB:
coming soon!

Order OEM and aftermarket original parts from us, 2 days delivery to our US office, prices cheaper than Amazon or any other online store, in short send us a screenscrape of the product on amazon and we will quote you less than they charge for the same!!

Stay tuned!!!

To all our customers, Thanks for your business
How much and how long will it take to get an IAC valve for 2009 camry le
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'll like the quote for oem spark plugs and a set of pre and post cat O2 sensors...I also won't mind the cost of oem teansmission fluid.
Car is a 2000 model BMW 323i.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Idarachob.please let me know the price of 6 quarts of original US Toyota Dextron III. Please let me know the price before Next week friday. please include delivery price to Abuja. Can i get it delivered within 10 days max once i pay. pls reply here or email. abeg no give me china quality atf.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
talk2odim:

How much and how long will it take to get an IAC valve for 2009 camry le

Could you do me a favor?

Can you visit any parts website of your choice and get me the part no and pricing?

We receive so many requests like this, not every one comes back, taking time away from attending to paying customers.

If you could get the part no, I would just check the parts reference database and give you the pricing in a jiffy.

That way I can tell you at once if I can match or give you a better price than you have gotten elsewhere and I can know at once if we have a deal or not?

What's your say?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
chiebube:
Idarachob.please let me know the price of 6 quarts of original US Toyota Dextron III. Please let me know the price before Next week friday. please include delivery price to Abuja. Can i get it delivered within 10 days max once i pay. pls reply here or email. abeg no give me china quality atf.

I have lost two transmissions to Oando Dexron III - when when I say lost, the transmissions themselves didn't go bad, but some solenoids inside them got bad, so I conducted extensive research and learnt that 1. i didnt have to replace the transmissions and 2. it was just the solenoids that got bad, which led to at least 3 articles on nairaland on the need to use synthetic ATF, why then would I do you harm?

Ill quote you in a jiffy.

By the way my Dexron VI arrives next week in case anyone is interested - i got quite a quantity
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
adeniyisavage:
I'll like the quote for oem spark plugs and a set of pre and post cat O2 sensors...I also won't mind the cost of oem teansmission fluid.
Car is a 2000 model BMW 323i.

What's the recommended transmission fluid for your BMW? Give me more information so I can help you better. Can I also have the OEM spark plug numbers? its in your manual if you paste it here, you save me time.

What are the part numbers for the o2 sensors that your vehicle uses? also how many of them will I need to order for you.

or give me links to the items online

like they say, time is money.

You help me! i help you!!

Usually if you want me to do this work, you will need to commit at least $50 outside the cost of the items and shipping

or if you want to order yourself, i give you my us addy, you place the order and give me the tracking number, you pay per pound weight $3.85/lb to lagos, $15 to abuja up to a maximum of 20 pounds.

its your call
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by talk2odim: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
IdaraCHODB:

Could you do me a favor?

Can you visit any parts website of your choice and get me the part no and pricing?

We receive so many requests like this, not every one comes back, taking time away from attending to paying customers.

If you could get the part no, I would just check the parts reference database and give you the pricing in a jiffy.

That way I can tell you at once if I can match or give you a better price than you have gotten elsewhere and I can know at once if we have a deal or not?

What's your say?

Not too sure I get ur insinuation but that aside I am keen on how payment and delivery is done. This is key to me....as a for me itz not just abt pricing but also abt time, original parts. Thk u
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
talk2odim:

Not too sure I get ur insinuation but that aside I am keen on how payment and delivery is done. This is key to me....as a for me itz not just abt pricing but also abt time, original parts. Thk u

Just doing the search for the part without a part number can take between 10 and 15 minutes, if I have to do like 100 such requests in a day that's like 1000 to 1500 minutes that is over 16 hours to 25 hours, so if you can provide me with the part number, I can be done in less than 3 minutes!

Original parts? Yes!

You have a choice place the order from any parts store of your liking, I will give you my US corporate address to use as your address, you use it as your address and provide me the tracking number so I know that's your package, when it arrives my people will do the shipping from the US to Lagos on your behalf, you don't give me a kobo or cent until I clear your goods and tell you its ready for pickup

OR

I place the order and do the shipping but we agree on price beforehand, you pay me a fraction of the cost of the item, only after I inform you the goods have been cleared and are available for pickup, do you balance me.

Option 1 is cheaper you pay only $3.85/lb to Lagos and $15 to abuja up to a maximum of 20 pounds
Option 2 is costlier since I bear much of the risk, you pay a penalty sort of for that

You can pay in naira or dollars

it gets to Nigerian within 7 to 10 days

Send me an email and I will send you all the details.

My company is incorporated both here and in the US so you are dealing not with an individual both an entity known to law in both countries
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by talk2odim: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
IdaraCHODB:

Just doing the search for the part without a part number can take between 10 and 15 minutes, if I have to do like 100 such requests in a day that's like 1000 to 1500 minutes that is over 16 hours to 25 hours, so if you can provide me with the part number, I can be done in less than 3 minutes!

Original parts? Yes!

You have a choice place the order from any parts store of your liking, I will give you my US corporate address to use as your address, you use it as your address and provide me the tracking number so I know that's your package, when it arrives my people will do the shipping from the US to Lagos on your behalf, you don't give me a kobo or cent until I clear your goods and tell you its ready for pickup

OR

I place the order and do the shipping but we agree on price beforehand, you pay me a fraction of the cost of the item, only after I inform you the goods have been cleared and are available for pickup, do you balance me.

Option 1 is cheaper you pay only $3.85/lb to Lagos and $15 to abuja up to a maximum of 20 pounds
Option 2 is costlier since I bear much of the risk, you pay a penalty sort of for that

You can pay in naira or dollars

it gets to Nigerian within 7 to 10 days

Send me an email and I will send you all the details.

My company is incorporated both here and in the US so you are dealing not with an individual both an entity known to law in both countries

odim2010@yahoo.com. Much clearer now. Thks
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
talk2odim:

odim2010@yahoo.com. Much clearer now. Thks

You've got mail!
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by Coldplay007(f): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2015
I want toyota camry 2005 rear speakers covers.. How much can you get them?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271683795956?nav=SEARCH
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Coldplay007:
I want toyota camry 2005 rear speakers covers.. How much can you get them?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271683795956?nav=SEARCH

$3.85/lb to Lagos

I assume you are in Lagos unless I am mistaken.

Given that you are the first lady to make contact with me on this platform, then let me make it $3.75/lb to Lagos this first time (valid for up to 50lb)

Send me a PM and I will give you my address so you can make the order yourself

UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO PLACE IT FOR YOU

in which case I will charge you an extra $20 for the effort
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2015
IdaraCHODB:

I have lost two transmissions to Oando Dexron III - when when I say lost, the transmissions themselves didn't go bad, but some solenoids inside them got bad, so I conducted extensive research and learnt that 1. i didnt have to replace the transmissions and 2. it was just the solenoids that got bad, which led to at least 3 articles on nairaland on the need to use synthetic ATF, why then would I do you harm?

Ill quote you in a jiffy.

By the way my Dexron VI arrives next week in case anyone is interested - i got quite a quantity
please send me a text once it arrives. 08034533668
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2015
chiebube:

please send me a text once it arrives. 08034533668

Noted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Noticed That There Are Much Benz C300 Between 2008-10 / Urgent! How Do I Remove Ballpoint Ink From My Car Leather Seat? / Honda Pilot Or Toyota Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.