Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

A Very Confusing Question - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Very Confusing Question (347 Views)

This Is Confusing To All Men...seriously! / 10 Confusing Truths About Friendship / This Site Is Super Confusing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Confusing Question by ProfRoland(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Imagine Your mum left you and your dad when u were just 8months old because he had no money. Your dad remarried a lady cos he needed som1 who will take care of u, so when u grew up due to d fianacial state of the house, Your step mum sold her wrappers so that she could sponsor your educations. And luckily you graduated as a medical doctor and also owned your hospital. One day due to your good treatments Your hospital have been crowded with patients and all the sick bed has been occupied by people leaving only a single bed. And an accident just occured which affected your real mum and your step mum. And they were both admitted to ur hospital, who will u admit-- Your step mum or your real mum?
Re: A Very Confusing Question by Basildvalour(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Both....I'll give my step mum a bed inside my office and my mum d remaining bed in the ward

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relevance Of Chickens On Christmas / AGODI GARDEN : Conduct / Airasia Flight QZ8501 From Indonesia To Singapore Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.