Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate (29211 Views)

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by freezyprinzy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
cheesygrin
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by AlphaDibia(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by miqos02(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
anyone who buhari illiterate is sick

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hen hen sem kini?
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by henryobinna(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
well, judging by the definition of 'illiterate' buhari is not one.

you can say he's not a university graduate but not he's an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Abduletudaye(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Who cares?? angry
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Flets: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
By 2015, it will be 42 years Buhari started active service and never found it important to get a formal education yet he wants to rule a progessively educated Nigeria.The reason is simple......Boko is haram (Education is forbidden).For anybody still in doubt if Buhari has ties with Bokoharam. There lies your answer.... their policies are totally aligned.

1 Like

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by DaBullIT(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
walexbiz:
i intially I wanted to reply all of you insulting Buhari but i took a pause to think then i realised it wouldnt have made sense since most of you are less literate than the incumbent president and who in turn is less literate than GMB despite the fact that he brandished a phd certificate he got from a swamp university. lets even accept that GMB is semi illiterate but he is more competent than GEJ. There is nothing more uselss than for someone to be cluelessly incompetent.

Bro , you are too gbasky. Borrow me your brain make I use am dey analyze these Tanoids. It states clearly I the write up that one of the qualifications earned while studying is equivalent to M.Sc , and once you join army , you can't have regular education like you choose to go to OAU or Lautech. You go to military schools and war colleges. But they didn't read that part. Mùmú people , awon Òdè Òshì

9 Likes

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
masterpiece!

1 Like

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by ZACHIE: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=omolami post=29138707).Qual like Bsc,Bed,LLb,Msc,Phd etc are what make one literate not military courses[/quote]
Crass ignorance

1 Like

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by santuse: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
So they have been feeding us with lies all this while that Buhari is an ilitrate,

2 Likes

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by peachylee(f): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Operation fire for fire things
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by muh4lyf(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigerian educational system is rotten,if not why would some so called graduates and undergraduate believe that buhari is bokoharam sponsor.... Meanwhile they didn't believe GEJ is clueless.... To those illiterate profs Nigerian universities produce,you need to see most them in the academic environment,very arrogant,meanwhile they don't come to classes until it's a week to exam... They'd now start rushing their illiterate students... It's a pity I am a product....

7 Likes

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Coolguy89(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
#Vote_For_Change.
#Don't_Vote_For_Slavery.

1. How can i cast my vote to the party who have no mercy on her masses.

2. How can i cast my vote to a leader donated with over N21b for his politics were his people are refugees in neighbouring country.

3. How can i cast my vote to a party who spend 16yrs without improving a single Megawatt on electricity in the country.

4. How can i cast my vote to a leader who made the federal highway as war manoevre.

5. How can i cast my vote to a leader who made his personal interest above the public interest.

6. How can i cast my vote to a leader who want disintegrate our dear country.

7. How can i cast my vote to a leader who made insurgency a way of looting our money.

8. How can i cast my vote to a leader while in his government over 200 girls were kidnapped and converted to bomb planters.

9.how can cast my vote to a leader were his people are being killed while he is dancing somewhere else.

10. How can i cast my vote to a party that made her citizen slave.

* Refineries are down.
* Economics has fall down too.
* Citizen have no trust b/w one another.
* Education is bad.
* Securing life is less.

Let's join together and save our dear country.

#Say_No_To_Corruption.
#Say_No_To_Insurgency.
#Say_No_To_GEJ.
#We_Need_Change.
#Bring_Back_Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Oildichotomy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sai Sigh Buhari is an Unilliterated gap-tooth presidential aspirant

That solves it I suppose
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Heroesk9: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote
author=walexbiz post=29142096]i intially I wanted to reply all of you
insulting Buhari but i took a pause to think then i realised it wouldnt
have made sense since most of you are less literate than the incumbent
president and who in turn is less literate than GMB despite the fact
that he brandished a phd certificate he got from a swamp university.
lets even accept that GMB is semi illiterate but he is more competent
than GEJ. There is nothing more uselss than for someone to be cluelessly
incompetent.[/quote] you don vex
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by phransix147(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
omolami:
Both Prof Ladipo nd Hassan are right.Buhari is semi literate.Buhari may have gained admission into Defence Academy with O/level or modern 7 during his time.He has failed to attend elite academics institutions that could award him qualifications that literate people are known for.Obasanjo has been attending such institutions since after leaving d presidency.Qual like Bsc,Bed,LLb,Msc,Phd etc are what make one literate not military courses known to be useful in military circles or at most chief security jobs outside d military.Military courses are not academics subjects.Thank God that NDA is now a university.All previos Head of state before 1987 when NDA becomes university got Nig Def Academy Cert of Education (NDACE) which was not runing during Buhari's time.Therefore Buhari is at most a schl cert holder and therefore qual as semi literate.Its a pity that an LLb holder accept to serve him. Osinbajo may not know his onus

Did u read the tread at all? GMB is a respected Military Man that's wat the Dr. Hassan tried to buttress and not an academician... In his field he is well accomplished and got honours from respected military school... Truly our educational system is sumtin else and I know if I ask u now u would say u are a graduate wif 2.2 or higher degree sef but can't read and understand. Am sorry the semi-literate is beta than u.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by iamrealdeji(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
clevvermind:
when he fails again, then they would know that he is a semi illiterate indeed. he can't beat Jonathan in anything.
The joke's on you so,Jonathan that can't even speak fluently is not semi-illiterate?if Buhari is semi-Illiterate,then everybody in Nigeria is semi-illiterate

1 Like

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by maclatunji: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
omolami:
Both Prof Ladipo nd Hassan are right.Buhari is semi literate.Buhari may have gained admission into Defence Academy with O/level or modern 7 during his time.He has failed to attend elite academics institutions that could award him qualifications that literate people are known for.Obasanjo has been attending such institutions since after leaving d presidency.Qual like Bsc,Bed,LLb,Msc,Phd etc are what make one literate not military courses known to be useful in military circles or at most chief security jobs outside d military.Military courses are not academics subjects.Thank God that NDA is now a university.All previos Head of state before 1987 when NDA becomes university got Nig Def Academy Cert of Education (NDACE) which was not runing during Buhari's time.Therefore Buhari is at most a schl cert holder and therefore qual as semi literate.Its a pity that an LLb holder accept to serve him. Osinbajo may not know his onus

You are arguing laughably.

The answer is simple: a debate between the 2 is what the world needs on the quality of their education.
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oooo men.d way people dey take be dey first to comment for Nairaland dey fear me oooo.e be like sey people dey drop their comment even b4 d topic show self.abeg wetin be the trick coz e be like sey I dey miss out.even B4 I say JACK I don see like over a hundred comments there by depriving me of Frontpage.All d Same There is God.PEACE
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Jorian1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't support what PDP is turning into. God help us all ooo.

abeg who get mb for share
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Vikkie14: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
0700Jesse:

im sorry, bt u said 'we r more wiser now' were u two unwise before? And do u knw what credibility is?? I'll explain to yu what Buhari's credibility is, his credibility is, if u dnt vote me, there will be blood, His credibility is, until im voted president, thats when i can put a hand into the Bokoharam issue, bt since Jonanthan is still the president, i hav no business in assisting him end the insurgency, yeah buhari said this words - does this show the characteristics of a helpful and humble and compassionate leader, pls Buhari is ambitious, i mean if Buhari won't want to be led by someone(GEJ), then he himself(Buhari) cannot lead.
Simply put, if you're too big to serve, then you are too small to lead
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Kororugged231: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ikengawo:
Your going to need more than 12 million votes to 'Staap Kwaropshan' in nigeria and one of those things is a strong intellect which Buhari lacks. Semi-literacy coupled with old age

Akpu eating large head like you too insulting someone. Ahahahaha. Wonderful
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Fesomu(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Listen ya'll .. Am not voting for buhari because he's gonna be our messiah, am not voting him because he's better than jonathan..am voting him because he's the "worst best option right now".. Am bored of pdp..let's vote in another stupid..if the stupid doesn't work too, let's vote in another stupid..till they realize that the powe of incumbency"no go fit safe u if u fail to please ur followers..

4 Likes

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by DaBullIT(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Flets:
By 2015, it will be 42 years Buhari started active service and never found it important to get a formal education yet he wants to rule a progessively educated Nigeria.The reason is simple......Boko is haram (Education is forbidden).For anybody still in doubt if Buhari has ties with Bokoharam. There lies your answer.... their policies are totally aligned.

Oga Jona. Define formal education abeg
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by chocmanne(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
this Gej VS Gmb mata don tire me nah...... na only two of them dey contest?
wia dem oda candidates
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by Tymax(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
That's like saying a General in the army is semi-literate just because he did not attend a civil college. Where is the logic in that? Lol. No wonder Nigerian education is crumbling. The kinds of professors teaching the youth these days....

2 Likes

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by M4gunners: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nairalanders nairalanders nairalanders how times did i call you guys? Vote wisely hehehehe the devil you know they say is better than the Angel you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by mescanamezu: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
God bless you Cybertooth....Such an insighting article
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by donkaz2(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jonathan: corruption is not our problem, stealing and looting everywhere only poor suffer if u impose tax and vat on the rich they also impose it on the poor, check ur bus or air flight ticket u see a typical example.

Buhari: Lets join hands and fight corruption (simple).

Pls Gej (Good luck eleribu jona) as popularly called in the market should go out b4 he is flushed out
Re: Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
This prof is just an attention seeker. If buhari isn't a semi illiterate,I wonder why he hasn't made any sane sensible economic suggestion that can help nigeria in the last 4years. Even now ,he still doesn't know what to say, gej may not be the best presidential material but he is 100 times better than buhari. If gej is clueless then buhari is super rocket clueless. I have been expecting him to start talking about his plans for nigeria .nigeria is not ready for someone that will become the president before he starts thinking of what to do, we want someone that has plans and knows exactly what he or she is going to once elected .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON / Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.