Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Exactly Is Her Stage Name? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Exactly Is Her Stage Name? (552 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / What Exactly Is Inside A Pot Belly ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Her Stage Name? by Ambrogio(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
I've just come across the Wikipedia page of Bukola Elemide whom I've always thought had the stage name "Asa". But to my surprise her name is given as "A a" on Wikipedia with the 's' missing. So is her stage name "Asa" or "A a" pronounced "Asha"? undecided

Screenshot of the Wikipedia page below.

Re: What Exactly Is Her Stage Name? by Beesluv: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Typo error
Re: What Exactly Is Her Stage Name? by Ambrogio(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
I thought so too, but then, hasn't she or any of her fans noticed it? sad

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Out This Simple Maths Calculation, And Decide Our Petroleum Price. / Did Madonna Just Fall Off The Stage??? #britaward / think twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.