Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Best Do You Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Do You Handle This? (770 Views)

How Best Do You Handle Heart Breaks? / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Do You Handle This? by eugy45(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Okay, i engaged myself in an arguement at sch , tryna figure ont hw best to handle dis.
The arguement went dis way:
You went awt on a date with ur girl( a vry romanic one o) ,preparing to leave...go home or something. Suddenly ur gal z being attacked by dz dude who slaps her nd murmurs some words to her.
My Question is:
Guys: What will be ur reaction?
Ladies: What wud yhu xpect ur lover to do?

To me, here's what il do. I cant just take any silly move, like fight...il gt to d dude , il try relatin with him.
It sounds dumb bh who knws...ur girl might actually be d 1 at fault.

So lemme hear 4rm u guys, cos we almst raised down d hostel all in d name of argtement
Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Remind me again how many hours of productive study time you guys spent arguing this?

1 Like

Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by kingofpool: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thatz just the best move to make
Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by eugy45(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
striktlymi:
Remind me again how many hours of productive study time you guys spent arguing this?
Do u spend every hour of d day reading? Huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
eugy45:

Do u spend every hour of d day reading? Huh?

Of course not!

At least I didn't spend one single minute arguing frivolous matters when I was a student.
Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by eugy45(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
striktlymi:

Of course not!

At least I didn't spend one single minute arguing frivolous matters when I was a student.
Ok that's u
Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
I'd do the same...ur girl might.be at fault and u might end up receiving beating for nothing
Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by chigoizie7(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
hmmm, murmuring smthing to her and she did or said nothing?i ve bet with one of ma female friend that she cant kiss a particular guy on the street, to ma suprise, she just walked up to the guy, told him the situation @ hand, the guy said no p, na so dis babe take chop ma 1k ooh.
Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by corlin2(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Take Note maurice
Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by eugy45(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
chigoizie7:
hmmm, murmuring smthing to her and she did or said nothing?i ve bet with one of ma female friend that she cant kiss a particular guy on the street, to ma suprise, she just walked up to the guy, told him the situation @ hand, the guy said no p, na so dis babe take chop ma 1k ooh.
Lol girls eh...
Re: How Best Do You Handle This? by ShakurM(m): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2014
striktlymi:
be reasonable negro!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity / Do Men Also Play Hard To Get? / Relationship And Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.