Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? (626 Views)

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / A Tribute To Someone Special. . . (for Future Reference ) / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by argon500: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2014
To me, It has been a normal tradition spending my Christmas and New year alone without that special person( Opposite sex). I never have such experience and this year still goes the same. I think I will go with my normal tradition of spending the day with my friends.. you know now.. drinks and stuffs things..

How about you? Are you spending your Xmas or New year with that special person?
Re: Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by Unionised(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Yes... Jesus.
Re: Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by argon500: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Unionised:
Yes... Jesus.

Jesus and Mohammed has always been a special person to almost everyone.. We are referring to lover
Re: Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by Unionised(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
argon500:

Jesus and Mohammed has always been a special person to almost everyone.. We are referring to lover

Jesus, my lover.
Re: Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by hannesy(f): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2014
My family worth more than 10 lovers
Re: Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by nanauju(f): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2014
my family...parents, older siblings cos I'm the last, my nephews..gosh can't wait to see how grown they are now
Re: Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by dmcdad: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2014
argon500:
To me, It has been a normal tradition spending my Christmas and New year alone without that special person( Opposite sex). I never have such experience and this year still goes the same. I think I will go with my normal tradition of spending the day with my friends.. you know now.. drinks and stuffs.

How about you? Are you spending your Xmas or New year with that special person?
This is just soooooooooooo Me!
Re: Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Do You Have Someone Special To Spend Your Christmas/new Year With? by tunapa2009(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
The christmas day of my dream is sharing love with the less privileged especially motherless babies, special children and others.(Just to put a smile on their faces)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Over To You. / Mature Advice Needed ASAP / Valentine's Day's Around The Corner: Good Advice To You Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.