Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Alarming State Of The Ikeja Electricity Office At Shasha (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alarming State Of The Ikeja Electricity Office At Shasha (photos) (648 Views)

Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) / Contact Number For The Istore At The Ikeja City Mall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming State Of The Ikeja Electricity Office At Shasha (photos) by fijiano202(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Its quite alarming how deteriorated the situation Ikeja electricity office at shasha is.....the ikeja electricity workers at shasha have no office so they make their daily transaction and operations on the road...you see them hanging around at peoples shop or staying on the street in other to receive payment and make other necessary transaction....my lil cousin usually make our bill payment but on Monday I decided to make the payment myself but to my greatest surprise I couldn't locate their office...after roaming the street for 10mins...i saw a crowd with people holding Nepa bills i walked up to a man and ask where their office is but to my greatest surprise the man told me that i was already at their office.i looked around but all i saw was crowd just standing on the road,still confused i ask the same man why and how the road was an office...he explained to me that they had no office that i would give one of the ikeja electricity officers my bill and money,they will make the payment at their head office and return my bill in 3day,i was really shocked cos i never imagined a big corporation like Ikeja Electricity could be evicted from their office due to late payment of their rent....although i had no choice but to make my payment there,its really disappointing that we still witness this from a Major Corporation

Sorry abt the poor picture quality,I had to zoom alot and took my picture with utmost discretion

2 Likes

Re: Alarming State Of The Ikeja Electricity Office At Shasha (photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2014
sad this country ehn..

mods front page
Re: Alarming State Of The Ikeja Electricity Office At Shasha (photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2014
whats d big deal?
Re: Alarming State Of The Ikeja Electricity Office At Shasha (photos) by rusher14: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lol grin
Re: Alarming State Of The Ikeja Electricity Office At Shasha (photos) by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is 2014, they should have found other means of paying bills by now. At times I go there and they ask me to come back as there's no light to power their systems as if I no get work. God will free us from this phcn wahala
Re: Alarming State Of The Ikeja Electricity Office At Shasha (photos) by fijiano202(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
dominique:
This is 2014, they should have found other means of paying bills by now. At times I go there and they ask me to come back as there's no light to power their systems as if I no get work. God will free us from this phcn wahala
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Random thoughts / Traits/techniques Of Nlnd Posters, Threads And Posts, A Glimpse Into Their World / Plywood For Construction. Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.