Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone (45536 Views)

Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Funny guys will always abound with all sort of nonsense on their phone. Below are a list of pictures you'll most likely find on a naija guy's phone. *pictures of foreigners from the internet are used so as to protect the rights of naija guys cos if I say make I use the ones wey dey my phone ehn....* cool [size=88pt]1.car pose[/size] gone are those days when emeka would take pictures of himself beside another man's car in germany and send home to fool his hommies in naija. Naija boys now send to emeka. I've seen several DP of guys that I know as regular trekkers showing them chilling beside a car. They up the notch by posing with different cars. You think girls don't know how broke you are? Oya send dem recharge card, mr borrow-borrow make me rich [size=88pt]2.jaiye-jaiye[/size] this guys take pictures with several bottles of beer on a table in front of them. I believe you must have come across such DP. They prolly think their female contacts would see them as balling guys cos of a few bottles of beer. How much be beer sef? One bottle of star cost #250 or thereabout while trophy cost #150. It's only a dumb girl that won't realise that the 8 bottles of beer doesn't cost as much as her weavon. [size=88pt]3.my crush[/size] after eyeing her all through his stay in the university, he finally summons courage to talk to her. Guess what he ask for? To take pictures with her. You find such girl not comfortable during the shoot, it's either she's hiding her face or she forcing a happy look [size=88pt]4.date nite[/size] just to from olowo, gentleman or something I don't know, he decides to take her on a date to a Behind restaurant/eatery. Dude gets stunned to realise she came with a few friends. Funny dude still takes pictures with them and updates on bbm while she updates with the picture of the sizeable meal she had. End of relationship. Some guys are now smart. Reminds me of a friend of mine who formed mr richie rich to a girl, often spoke of how he clubbed from state to state. Decides to take the girl out on a date, as usual she showed up with an friend. After spending his chop money on the girls, the guy now excused her to the back of the eatery begging her to kiss him(atleast him gats get rewarded for spending a lot). After seceral back and forth argument, the girl now finally agreed to kiss him. That was when one spoil-sport decided to peep from the window. Till today, the guy no see kiss o! [size=88pt]5.celebrity pix[/size] na dis one dey pain me pass. You see a dude with beards like that of noah keeping pictures of wizkid on his phone. Is wizkid your mentor? You no know sey you don old sha?

12 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Who carried out this reserch didn't see my phone.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by simplemach(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
And so?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2014
poor research, I have none of those on my phone

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I failed to add one thing which can be found on your phone. Guess what? [size=88pt]mojo[/size] cool

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
True! And u will definitly see pics of artistes like wizkid, pantoranking, etc and pics of sexy female celebs! smiley

2 Likes

eighTHREAD:
I failed to add one thing which can be found on your phone. Guess what? [size=88pt]mojo[/size] cool
of cus

15 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by naijaboiy: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Guys have different pictures of beautiful girls in their phone and they update as their dp just to famz as if they know the babe cheesy

If you knw the babe why you no snap with her and hold her waist tight or grab her àss then we go understand grin

31 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Emmyk(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
What sort of pictures were you expecting before other than those?
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
TheRealMrstan Fp please cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
Guys have different pictures of beautiful girls in their phone and they update as their dp just to famz as if they know the babe cheesy

If you knw the babe why you no snap with her and hold her waist tight or grab her àss then we go understand grin
Why you dey use ya own characteristics judge us now grin

15 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by teewai3(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
yea, no. 1 is so true, i av dem on my fone...bt na my car naw!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
samflexxy:
Why you dey use ya own characteristics judge us now grin
Bros no tell me say na guilty conscience make you quote me so grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

No mind them. I had this friend way back...@ a point, he would be so generous with his dp. Telling me to show him my look today and all that. He would put it on his dp and wouldn't change it for a week. It was after some time, I discovered he does that sh!t when he has issues with his babe.
Isn't that childish?

7 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Number3 is so annoying.

Some guys would be uploading different girls picture like I care. sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

No mind them. I had this friend way back...@ a point, he would be so generous with his dp. Tell me to show him my look today and all that. He would put it on his dp and wouldn't change it for a week. It was after some time, I discovered he does that sh!t when he has issues with his babe.
Isn't that childish?
Hahahaha...that guy is funny.

Many guys are guilty of that shìt grin they use the picture of a pretty girl who is probably their friend or any random girl just to make their girlfriend jealous. cheesy

I no go lie I did that shìt back then but I don't know if its childish cos sometimes it's a very powerful tool to put your girlfriend back in place wink

7 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by chibwike(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:
TheRealMrstan Fp please cheesy
that guy scarce these days oh
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
a counter thread huh? grin

una no the tire

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by chibwike(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
U'd be seeing pics lilwanye, rickross, tyga and all these rappers in some guys phone...like these people knw they exist

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hahahaha...that guy is funny.

Many guys are guilty of that shìt grin they use the picture of a pretty girl who is probably their friend or any random girl just to make their girlfriend jealous. cheesy

I no go lie I did that shìt back then but I don't know if its childish cos sometimes it's a very powerful tool to put your girlfriend back in place wink

hahaha.
The thing pained me ehn. He would even take me for lunch o and be so particular about us getting a good shot. He would now be putting sum kind pm "paddy of life"......"now all my hommiez are interested in her". I was feeling loved, not knowing na game - Chaiii!

It's not good abeg. Issues should be resolved ASAP, no mind games.
You resemble person wey fit do am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
that guy scarce these days oh
Aaah! Maybe lalasticlala go do am then smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha.
The thing pained me ehn. He would even take me for lunch o and be so particular about us getting a good shot. He would now be putting sum kind pm "paddy of life"......"now all my hommiez are interested in her". I was feeling loved, not knowing na game - Chaiii!

bwahahaha grin

Once in a while we need to put our girls in place cos sometimes them go dey form.

Na just the lady wey dem dey use as specimen naim I dey pity,,cos them no get clue about the stuff.

And na wetin you suffer gringrin

@bolded...them no dey write am for face na smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
[size=14pt]There is another one trending now.

If you check a young guy's phone you will see pictures of wiz khalifa and lil Wayne smoking weed.

Some guys have so many pictures of weed in their phone. They also take pictures when they are smoking it and upload on their dp.
Prolly to attract the girls. smiley

You know say girls like bad guys wink
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by joseph1832(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha.

Ow! That's a low blow under the chin, but I got me coughing. Lol.
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Doortun(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
I'm guilty of number 1
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by CrazyScientist: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wrong! undecided
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by joseph1832(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Abi oh! If the OP see my fone him go call me agabya!.
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by joseph1832(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
True! And u will definitly see pics of artistes like wizkid, pantoranking, etc and pics of sexy female celebs! smiley
You haven't seen the pictures in my fone, I guarantee it'll make you call me charly boy's protege. grin
Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Bryan12(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Am I the only guy who does'nt have mojo on his cellphone?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Ksslib(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bryan12:
Am I the only guy who does'nt have mojo on his cellphone?
No. I dont have any on my cellphone too.

Its only on my computer and smartphone! smiley

8 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by Bryan12(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ksslib:

No. I dont have any on my cellphone too.

Its only on my computer and smartphone! smiley
Na yur type dey create like 50folders inside hddrive carry only mojo full inside

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone by decode55(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
where's the "Club Logo" pic? undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / My Pre-wedding Photos. / Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.