Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Do You Miss The Days Of SMS From Friends During Christmas And New Year? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Miss The Days Of SMS From Friends During Christmas And New Year? (645 Views)

Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days / BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Miss The Days Of SMS From Friends During Christmas And New Year? by DMerciful(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
I remember around 2004 where SMS was a big deal as it was d only instant messaging available. Used to send lots of sms to friends during festive periods but now all you see is a general message on Facebook or Twitter saying merry Xmas to all my friends undecided. I miss the days of when friends send lots of wishes via sms. Do you guys miss those days?
Re: Do You Miss The Days Of SMS From Friends During Christmas And New Year? by Elle780(f): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Level don change na!
Re: Do You Miss The Days Of SMS From Friends During Christmas And New Year? by Alexk2(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
'one man's food is another man's shit'...it may not longer be trendy to you, but i still appreciate it.
I think it all depends on the set of pple you are sending it to.
Re: Do You Miss The Days Of SMS From Friends During Christmas And New Year? by Pavore9: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
l still do the old sms thing as it feels so personal.
Re: Do You Miss The Days Of SMS From Friends During Christmas And New Year? by An0nimus: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Still do SMS. For a select few, mostly older folks and very close friends.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Bike Man Caught Sleeping With Mad Woman / What Will You Do If You Were The Husband?? / The Meaning Of Hunge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.