Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities (6094 Views)

Arik Air, Aero, Air Peace Lead In Delayed Flights: NCAA / Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / Air Peace Begins Direct International Flights From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by Rimimafia: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Air Peace appears to have started off on very fraudulent activities. I booked a flight to Asaba for tomorrow. Air peace sent me an email rerouting the flight to Owerri. I just called to confirm if they have an arrangement to get me to Asaba and they have confirmed in the negative. I feel this is very undesirable customer service. I asked for a refund and was told that they can't refund my money. I feel this is very fraudulent. I understand other airlines have not been able to land in Asaba for about a week now due to weather. Air peace have fraudulently collected funds and rerouted to Owerri instead of cancelling the flight so that they won't refund money. This is unfair and speaks to the plight of the customer in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by holatin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Who go fight for you ?
The government ?
No !
Stealing is not corruption

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by otokx(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rimimafia:
Air Peace appears to have started off on very fraudulent activities. I booked a flight to Asaba for tomorrow. Air peace sent me an email rerouting the flight to Owerri. I just called to confirm if they have an arrangement to get me to Asaba and they have confirmed in the negative. I feel this is very undesirable customer service. I asked for a refund and was told that they can't refund my money. I feel this is very fraudulent. I understand other airlines have not been able to land in Asaba for about a week now due to weather. Air peace have fraudulently collected funds and rerouted to Owerri instead of cancelling the flight so that they won't refund money. This is unfair and speaks to the plight of the customer in Nigeria.

There are Airports and there are Airports.
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by ifegy: 5:17am On Dec 31, 2014
Got this info from an Air Peace associate: Customers can get a refund if they choose but it has to be processed by the corporate office. The ticket can also be used on a future flight since it's good for a year. No other airline except Air Peace provides an alternate flight to the east when they are unable to fly directly to Asaba due to bad weather. So the customer also has the option of going to Owerri and from there going by road to their destination.
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by chibjohn(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Air peace screening staff are theives. I used the airline to travel to owerri from lagos on 29th december and the few minutes (about 5 minutes) their screening personnel was alone with my handbag they stole a new hp laptop I bought for my sister. I did not notice that the laptop was stolen until I got to Aba and I called all the airpeace office numbers that I can get from the net to report the theft but they refused to pick my calls. I sent a mail to report the theft and they have not replied till now. Air peace are not customer friendly and their staff (screening) are theives. I wonder what can make me fly with them again.
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
you shouldnt av checked in your laptop
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
you shouldnt av checked in your laptop in your travelling bag or luggage
but rather your hand luggage
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by Ibobinihi: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2016
They dont refund customers thier money even if the flight is canceled. cant NCAA look into this fraudulent act?
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by indie22(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2016
I was just about to book a ticket to Lagos via Air Peace for tomorrow,

then thought I'd Google to get some reviews about them as i'd never used them before.

Thanks for the heads up guys.
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by bolajiboi(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2016
@op Go to the airport local terminal and ask for NCAA office. Go with your printout and lodge ur complain. NCAA will handle it for u.
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by yvelchstores(f): 8:33am On May 19, 2016
I hv used airpeace twice, so has my mum. I honestly enjoyed their services. I don't care, I will definitely use them again. I traveled with my baby, they were nice and caring. I had no complains. I love air peace. Their price was great too.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by thatnewsguy: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
from what i know air peace is very good.
Re: Air Peace - Fraudulent Activities by tenmariner: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Aside from their flights delays.. They are not bad..

(1) (Reply)

Unfolding: US Embassy Cancelling Visas! Stopping Nigerians From Entering America / Need A Cheap Hotel In Abeokuta / Citizenship by Birth In Turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.