Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures (54283 Views)

Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) / Popular Comedian & Musician, Maleke, Set To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos / IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by iGeneral: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Does this man have any biological child?
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by duchez(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
I must attend dis wedding. Make i go collect my own gold plated iphone 6.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Are you not his henchman, G? grin
Lmao.
I'm just a fellow citizen that sees through the smoke screen of that jan.jaweed party. grin

GEJ TILL EVERY SPIRIT OF DICTATORSHIP LEAVES BUHARI cheesy
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by sukkot: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao!

Bredrin, with all funds the fedora hat wearing has pilfered, he still can't buy a new set of teeth for the chic. Or at least get a dentist to fix the gaping hole. GEJ must be one tight waste man, I tell ya. grin

He siphoned the money via his extremely big and wide nose, clueless bonobo. grin
grin grin grin grin you know that riches does not bring enlightenment right ? some people are just clueless about how things work albeit sitting on billions of dollars. it probably has never ever crossed his mind that it is a fixable situation. an easy fix with braces. in his lil otueke mind he thinks the gods have spoken when they gave her the wide gap teeth and you cant interfere with the gods wishes

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by obowunmi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Couldn't she get braces for her teeth? undecided undecided
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Ilekeh(f): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
I know you've got eyes bigger than my balls ,but you acted too suddenly after that troublemaker they call Sirshymex came calling. tongue grin

Honestly,some gaps are as big as that - It's not a bad dentition.

Wow, your balls must be quite tiny embarassed sad

Lol I was checking her pix out on bellanaija same time I saw your reply.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
okotv:
because you chase gej topics like hotdogs....you should know who your master is well enough.

*I am disappointed in truck pusher*
He is the President and that's all that connects us together and not his family. tongue
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilekeh:

Wow, your balls must be quite tiny embarassed sad

Lol I was checking her pix out on bellanaija same time I saw your reply.
Are your eyes tiny? cheesy
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin you know that riches does not bring enlightenment right ? some people are just clueless about how things work albeit sitting on billions of dollars. it probably has never ever crossed his mind that it is a fixable situation. an easy fix with braces. in his lil otueke mind he thinks the gods have spoken when they gave her the wide gap teeth and you cant interfere with the gods wishes

Bwahahahahaha

The guy can't even fix his daughter's dentition, yet folks want him to fix a country as big, complex, and problematic as naij. With gazillion of heads - hysterical.

A classic case of "by their fruit you shall know them" - and his fruit's teeth definitely need a lot of fixing. grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao.
I'm just a fellow citizen that sees through the smoke screen of that jan.jaweed party. grin

GEJ TILL EVERY SPIRIT OF DICTATORSHIP LEAVES BUHARI cheesy

Nigeria needs a change...and you need to join the train.

I don't care about who replaces that guy, nor the party - I just don't want to see his face again.

He's a failure and definitely the worst leader ever!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Wow!! they look good together,I just can't wait for mine soon with the right man

btw GEJ till my fowls start growing teethgrin

Is that butty for real? If yes, then we can wed our own pretty soon. My father is a governor in one of the south south state.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Nigeria needs a change...and you need to join the train.

I don't care about who replaces that guy, nor the party - I just don't want to see his face again.

He's a failure and definitely the worst leader ever!
Then you have to buckle up - You're stuck with him for another four years. tongue
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Then you have to buckle up - You're stuck with him for another four years. tongue

Let me get to realpolitik now.

I doubt he'll survive even the next two years - he's done.

If he wins, he definitely won't live to rule for another four years.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by bigtt76(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sharp pickin doing sharply before daddy is booted out grin presidential wedding in the offing naaaa
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by sukkot: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha

The guy can't even fix his daughter's dentition, yet folks want him to fix a country as big, complex, and problematic as naij. With gazillion of heads - hysterical.

A classic case of "by their fruit you shall know them" - and his fruit's teeth definitely need a lot of fixing. grin
well i guess we can always look on the bright side. if we run out of goal posts in nigeria we know where to go grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by thaoriginator: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sawa-sawa-sawale, sawa-sawa-sawale... Asha... lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by SavageGarden(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Chai that guy don hammer...make dem even show person d way sef
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Let me get to realpolitik now.

I doubt he'll survive even the next two years - he's done.

If he wins, he definitely won't live to rule for another four years.

That's not true,some people would naturally want to leave the country when all the equations are balanced.

If you think that this country would remain one single entity for the next 5 yrs ,then think again.

Nigeria is almost getting to that point where every people and nation that are held under some kind of falsehood are about to release themselves from the shackles of internal slavery.

Let's face it bro .......We are not one people,we are not united either by ideology,culture or even Language and the only way that mutual trust and respect can be achieved is to do that which is necessary.

Let's us practice a system that ensures equal participation in Governance for every tribe and ethnic group involved and let each region keep to themselves that which they hold dear.

We should go for the much dreaded Fiscal Federalism with a strong military center to deal with regions that wants to secede without any justification.Let us practice a system that ensures that hard work and merits counts and not the unitary system that gives an edge to a particular region over other regions even when they do not merit it.

But I guess I am wrong as some regions are hell bent on this master-slave relationship because it benefits them more - Why aren't you people asking for this and see if anybody would give a damn about who becomes the President of Nigeria.Is it too much to ask for, if we believe that this nation should be restructured to reflect what is on ground and what can be obtained at ease without all the bitter politics and bloodshed ?

Until the Northern Islamaofascist Oligarchs opts for Fiscal Federalism just as the South West was partially clamoring for it and the Niger Delta has been clamoring for it and finally the self determination/Autonomy that the South East wants so badly we would remain in this quagmire killing ourselves over who sits in Aso Rock.

Tell your kinsmen that we want to be part of a nation of equal representation and not this one that was built on falsehood that would stun you if you were in their shoes.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Juliaann(f): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
watchindelta:
why not marry me am single, but my dad no be presido thought.
E no mean nah

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by kobikwelu(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
The guy don hammer!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by tuslakoncept: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
As Jonah daughters them don marry finish, vote Buhari oooooooo! Na him dotas next o, I go pick one for sure. Oya now 2015 go sweet gan
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
hopefully..I'll be there. grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by okotv(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
He is the President and that's all that connects us together and not his family. tongue
so you know your president
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
okotv:
so you know your president
Why you make face like who shiit? cheesy
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by okotv(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Why you make face like who shiit? cheesy
shit get face
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
okotv:
shit get face
tongue
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's not true,some people would naturally want to leave the country when all the equations are balanced.

If you think that this country would remain one single entity for the next 5 yrs ,then think again.

Nigeria is almost getting to that point where every people and nation that are held under some kind of falsehood are about to release themselves from the shackles of internal slavery.

Let's face it bro .......We are not one people,we are not united either by ideology,culture or even Language and the only way that mutual trust and respect can be achieved is to do that which is necessary.

Let's us practice a system that ensures equal participation in Governance for every tribe and ethnic group involved and let each region keep to themselves that which they hold dear.

We should go for the much dreaded Fiscal Federalism with a strong military center to deal with regions that wants to secede without any justification.Let us practice a system that ensures that hard work and merits counts and not the unitary system that gives an edge to a particular region over other regions even when they do not merit it.

But I guess I am wrong as some regions are hell bent on this master-slave relationship because it benefits them more - Why aren't you people asking for this and see if anybody would give a damn about who becomes the President of Nigeria.Is it too much to ask for, if we believe that this nation should be restructured to reflect what is on ground and what can be obtained at ease without all the bitter politics and bloodshed ?

Until the Northern Islamaofascist Oligarchs opts for Fiscal Federalism just as the South West was partially clamoring for it and the Niger Delta has been clamoring for it and finally the self determination/Autonomy that the South East wants so badly we would remain in this quagmire killing ourselves over who sits in Aso Rock.

Tell your kinsmen that we want to be part of a nation of equal representation and not this one that was built on falsehood that would stun you if you were in their shoes.

I was alluding to what is on the horizon. And the fact that there are demands for regime change in Naij - both internally and externally. So, I don't see how GEJ will survive the onslaught once it kicks off.

He knows he is on his last legs, and don't be surprised if he gets compromised by someone in his inner circle, especially when the external forces outside naij start applying pressure. That would be when survivability will become a daunting task.

Also, GEJ had his chance to restructure the country, why didn't he do it? Anyway, when it is game over - you lot will just destroy your region, suck it up, and get back with it after a while.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by watchindelta(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
E no mean nah
yap really E no mean as long u no hungry, let start for some where now. because I kn am the right man for u.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by okotv(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
tongue
who edited my post
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Forwetinnah: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
Adopted daughter again? Does Jonathan have a biological daughter? Nawao!

Happy Married Life to the couple.

Yes he does have 2 biological daughters who are still teenagers
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Omo, na to marry President daughter sure pass oo,atleast I go get 50 cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) / Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.