Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures (54287 Views)

Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) / Popular Comedian & Musician, Maleke, Set To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos / IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by omusiliyu(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
How come 2-3 daughters? But his legal wife Madam Patience gave birth to just 2 young boys for him. Thats showed that GEJ was bad nigga while in school

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Agozie48: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
awww cute couple.... they're looking beautiful.... God bless their union
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Penboy: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Yes. But don't you ever dream about her.
Or I will attack you habbatically in your dream.
She's taken by me already.
I must partake in the national cake by hook or by crook.
I no fit carry last.
Hehe, baba! Na first come; first serve oo
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Jeanfortune(f): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tolexander:
The groom is very smart!

He has to hasten the wedding before Jonathan vacates the presidency in May. Which guy doesn't want a presidential honor on his wedding day!
lol

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
alberto2k:
Our money o
Nigerian Money
Jona dey chop am fukeh fukeh

Op! I see u

FTC and tomorrow na christmas?
grin grin grin
Buhari no chop money.. na why im children school for unilag
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by tpia0001: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
olimeh13:

The bride-to-be was also adopted by President Goodluck Jonathan when she was young.

how many adopted children does he have, and what's the criteria for adopting them?

just asking because there was a nairalander who wanted to be adopted a while ago.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
SirShymex:

I was alluding to what is on the horizon. And the fact that there are demands for regime change in Naij - both internally and externally. So, I don't see how GEJ will survive the onslaught once it kicks off.

He knows he is on his last legs, and don't be surprised if he gets compromised by someone in his inner circle, especially when the external forces outside naij start applying pressure. That would be when survivability will become a daunting task.

Also, GEJ had his chance to restructure the country, why didn't he do it? Anyway, when it is game over - you lot will just destroy your region, suck it up, and get back with it after a while.
Restructure a country where some people are bent on formenting trouble for any good cause?

Before this region would be destroyed Nigeria would be hanging on a life support without hope I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by davidugotex(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mr Pres. I think say your manhood lives on, why all these adoptions nah? Abi na Mama Peace wey no fit catch the ball you dey shoot for her side? grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by tosinbee: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Tolexander:
The groom is very smart!

He has to hasten the wedding before Jonathan vacates the presidency in May. Which guy doesn't want a presidential honor on his wedding day!

Very funny! Exactly what I was thinking.lol

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by scalez: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Grapevine has it that guyman had kids by a different woman before Patie's era. No, read well 'grapevine'
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Maximus85(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Chai
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by PrinxPeera(m): 2:19am On Dec 25, 2014
That girl is among the few children that have a better life even after being dumped by their mothers and brought up in motherless babies home. Beautiful couples they are.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by bvc(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:
Wow!! they look good together,I just can't wait for mine soon with the right man

btw GEJ till my fowls start growing teethgrin

come down to nigeria, a ring awaits you
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by bluedaze(f): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2014
SailorXY:

"artificial tooth" for what??
Bro, no vex, but an to block that railway we dey her mouth. It is kind of disturbing and distracting from her beauty.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by SailorXY: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2014
bluedaze:

Bro, no vex, but an to block that railway we dey her mouth. It is kind of disturbing and distracting from her beauty.
its her natural morphology & as long as it causes no discomfort for her, then its perfect wink
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2014
So, that where part of the missing 20billion dollars is going.

Mwtcheeew!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by afrika(f): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2014
OMOR the boy don hammer. Bros call my line

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by olatunji390(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2014
She no get tangible breast but she get money
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by dollyptosh(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tolexander:
The groom is very smart!

You're a clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.