Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread (82722 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / National teachers institute NTI Pgde 2015 / Nigeria Custom Service 2014/2015 Application Form Is 08067981687 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by njidexy(f): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
I know it is pgde. But I am asking can I combine chemistry education and mathematics education thanks
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by njidexy(f): 4:38am On Jan 27, 2016
Please let someone answer me
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Marrty(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
njidexy:
Please let someone answer me
no
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Twoone: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Since u have HND Estate Management and u intend to teach, u are qualified to do PGD in Education (Teacher's Education). There's nothing like combination of subjects in PGDE program. Again, if it is ur intention to teach Chemistry/Mathematics. You get those text books for those subjects and study them on ur own thoroughly so that when u apply to any school, u can teach d subjects convincingly during micro teaching or interview or u apply for another first degree in Edu/Maths or Edu/Chem in one of d universities.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by njidexy(f): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Please has anyone received the pin from the head office. I heard the director there telling someone to be at the centre she intends to use yesterday that lectures will commence. Pls can I have the address of isolo centre. Thanks
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by njidexy(f): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Thank you twoone I am already teaching the said subjects. Just Wanted to know whether I can do one or the both of them in pdge. Thanks all the same
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by temmy2103(f): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2016
njidexy:
Please has anyone received the pin from the head office. I heard the director there telling someone to be at the centre she intends to use yesterday that lectures will commence. Pls can I have the address of isolo centre. Thanks
Which of d isolo centres and where will you come from
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by njidexy(f): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
From ikotun, metropolitan college or which one is nearer to me
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by temmy2103(f): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
njidexy:
From ikotun, metropolitan college or which one is nearer to me
Enter a bus going to mushin or oshodi, drop @ isolo then take a tricycle to ilasa/cele, drop @ metro n walk down
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Marrty(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
njidexy:
no
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by wahzeelah(f): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
I think NTI still needs to work on her admission processes. I can't imagine going through this kinda stress just to register for a course. this is the 21st century for crying out loud! My simple advise for y'all is that it is better to go to keystone banks for payment other than zenith /Uba.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by meemeee: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
The pin- they said it's not yet ready but the person I spoke with said I can continue with the classes, which she said will start this saturday, 6th feb- then whenever I get the pin, I can proceed with the registration and all...i know they will send it before the exams because they will want the fees to be paid..so that's exactly what I intend to do..
Marrty:
no
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by denniskingsley87(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
i have this remita tin since December. but I went to keystone bank at ketu, and I got the pin. so I have to for fit the one I paid since December. cause 2016 I don't want stress.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by njidexy(f): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2016
I think I will do exactly that go to keystone and pay again cos you don't trust people
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by jollanson(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
njidexy:
I think I will do exactly that go to keystone and pay again cos you don't trust people

Pls House, I need a full description on how to get to Agege study centre @ African church college of Education, college road,Agege from Iyana Iba.
10x
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by meemeee: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello All, I just got my pin from NTI and I'm done with my registration..at least there's hope that others will get theirs..

For the Isolo people, it no longer holds at metropolitan, now at Ansarudeen..so I was told when I went to check out the venue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by papiloski(f): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just got my pin too ds afternoon,funnyenuff was already plannin 2 go get pin frm d banks ppl have been getting it from.Thanks for ds forum.Who has done registration?what is d next step?

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
After printing out admission letter,r we to submit wit credentials at the centre or wait till we av paid the fee?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by chidiswt: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pls is lecture starting tomorrow? Are there people whose study centre is College of Education minna?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Marrty(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
papiloski:
Just got my pin too ds afternoon,funnyenuff was already plannin 2 go get pin frm d banks ppl have been getting it from.Thanks for ds forum.Who has done registration?what is d next step?
Pls wen did u pay for the pin?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by toyeem(f): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls anyone in Lugbe study centre in Abuja.
@all, are we to submit the reg. form and other credentials before or after paying the school fees and where are we to submit them,study centre or state NTI office. Thanks
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Nomswilli(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
to those who have paid....pls how much did u guys pay....
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by meemeee: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
My sincere advice to everyone is this: Go to the center you intend to do the program and get updated procedures and fees before making any payment from now on.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Udehpj: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
i have just printed my admission letter. Bayelsa college of education study center.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Nomswilli(m): 3:58am On Feb 09, 2016
meemeee:
My sincere advice to everyone is this: Go to the center you intend to do the program and get updated procedures and fees before making any payment from now on.
wats ur reason for the advice
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by njidexy(f): 5:18am On Feb 09, 2016
They said it is two teller system now
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by papiloski(f): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Marrty:
Pls wen did u pay for the pin?
Paid since end of october
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
If i intend to lecture after my masters(in Bsc), is it a must i do PGDE or i can lecture without me being questioned for my PGDE cert.?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by jeebz: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:
If i intend to lecture after my masters(in Bsc), is it a must i do PGDE or i can lecture without me being questioned for my PGDE cert.?
PGDE is not required for higher education teaching.

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
jeebz:
PGDE is not required for higher education teaching.
Thanks!
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Marrty(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
papiloski:

Paid since end of october
maybe that's Y I've not gotten mine... Paid in December
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Harriddon(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls is the form still on sale.How much is it going to cost me for a start.help a friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.