Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? (1195 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Ramadan: I Don’t Fast, Will I Be Punished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by killjoy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
today is my church's carol. it started by 4pm. I came lyk 20 minutes late (traffic in Benin city is nt friendly at all) and found out dat people who wer even a minute late wer asked to stand outside as punishment for late coming. some wer angry n left. I wud hv done dsame Bt I dint want to leave d church keyboardistless on a day lyk dis. can u tolerate being chastised for late coming to d church?? for me I won't take it if such a tin repeats itself
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by davo90tico(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
for wat na?
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by Beesluv: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Anything happens in new generation churches
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by herald9: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
If you don't want to be disciplined...Quit going late...tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by killjoy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

If you don't want to be disciplined...Quit going late...tongue

seriously to serve God is nw by force?
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
I go commot for the church o punishment na God work nah some churches sef
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by killjoy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Beesluv:
Anything happens in new generation churches

hv been attending dis church for bout a year nw. dis d first tym such is happening. I'm rili shocked
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
If pastors were to judge the world.
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by okotv(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
is it right to attend service late

I don't agree with been punished though.
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by herald9: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
killjoy:

seriously to serve God is nw by force?

Did they punish you for serving God or for coming to serve God late?

Weren't you punished when you went to school late?

If you've chosen to serve him...Do it the right way or come follow me stay for house

I think the pastor was just tryna say no to African time.
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by killjoy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

Did they punish you for serving God or for serving God late?

Weren't you punished when you went to school late?

If you've chosen to serve him...Do it the right way or come follow me stay for house

I think the pastor was just tryna say no to African time.

omg... so ur in support of punishing latecomers in church isoryt...
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by herald9: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
killjoy:

omg... so ur in support of punishing latecomers in church isoryt...

As far as you didn't kneel or they gave you five strokes... that was no punishment...

I call it a warning...

In my former church they used to flog choristers that comes late cef...

Tho I was never in the choir.

So my guy it's just a mere discipline.
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by killjoy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

As far as you didn't kneel or they gave you five strokes... that was no punishment...

I call it a warning...

Tho I was never in the choir.

So my guy it's just a mere discipline.

flog?? flog?? flog?? he he he.
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by kevoh(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

Bros, tell me say u dey joke? grin
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by herald9: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
kevoh:

Bros, tell me say u dey joke? grin

This no be jokes section na

Religion can be funny shagrin
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by kevoh(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

This no be jokes section na

Religion can be funny shagrin
Name of church please!
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by herald9: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
kevoh:

Name of church please!

Undisclosable sad
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by kevoh(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

Undisclosable sad

1000 naira recharge card wink
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by herald9: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
kevoh:

1000 naira recharge card wink

Are you trying to bribe me in a religion thread?
Re: Is It Right For Late Church Attendants To Be Punished? by kevoh(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

Are you trying to bribe me in a religion thread?

Oh snap off it! Everyone's got a price in which they can be bought.

By the way keep the church's name to yourself, was just teasing you!

(1) (Reply)

Ever Since God Created Woman, God And Man Has Never Rested - Anonymous Writer / God Is Dead – Or Just Missing In Action? / 48hrs After Donald Trump Became President,tb Joshua Drop Another Killer Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.