Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! (21785 Views)

Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deji68: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have seen "modern train" before they dont look better....have u taken a ride in the train before , why being judgmental on something u have not experienced cool cool cool
all4naija:
Bwahaha... A train that doesn't use electricity is going to have some weird AC in it!It is the same thing they said of LAGBUSES only to end up being pushed on the streets by passengers. That is laughable! Hahaha...!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by darediamond(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
"but in life you start from a base & then climb from there."
Word!!
GEJ haters you hear am so??
DrTony1:
I leave in enugu & I personally saw this train last night. The interior was exactly same. Im not really a GEJ fan but I was impressed. Though not the best but in life you start from a base & then climb from there.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
deji68:
I have seen "modern train" before they dont look better....have u taken a ride in the train before , why being judgmental on something u have not experienced cool cool cool
No, I haven't! The inside looks scary though!
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by shakaTheZulu: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Unservicable Trains on top 1806 Rail Tracks carrying the worst governor!Transformation indeed! Smh

Coming from a disgusting hopeless she male

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deji68: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Scary ....i think this is standard if u are not taking expensive special intercity train ...a normal intergional train look like this cool cool

all4naija:

No, I haven't! The inside looks scary though!

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
deji68:
Scary ....i think this is standard if u are not taking expensive special intercity train ...a normal intergional train look like this cool cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1971156_imletztenabendlichtdes22823555_jpeg561d4ad5aabb8efe599982cfbde5bbd9

Is that train on the image from Nigeria? I like the surroundings. Where is that in Nigeria though?

Thank you.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deji68: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thank that is an interregional train in Germany.....compare with naija train what is the difference....to open the doors u must have big muscles... grin
all4naija:
Is that train on the image from Nigeria? I like the surroundings. Where is that in Nigeria though?

Thank you.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Plus10(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gej is somehow working
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Junipero: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
deji68:
Thank that is an interregional train in Germany.....compare with naija train what is the difference....to open the doors u must have big muscles... grin

Please stop posting without enough facts, eeezzz not good grin.... That is not an Inter-Regional Train in Germany as far as 2013 or 2014 is concerned.. Do your homework.

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Jok3r(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dats gud, ah lyk d sound of dat.
Ikengawo:
[size=15pt]Nigeria: Jonathan Commissions Enugu-Port Harcourt Train Service[/size]

http://allafrica.com/stories/201412240228.html
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deji68: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Abeg wetin u know .....the chance that ride one of these trains when travelling within a region is 70 % there are some new ones but they are not many cool cool
Junipero:

Please stop posting without enough facts, eeezzz not good grin.... That is not an Inter-Regional Train in Germany as far as 2013 or 2014 is concerned.. Do your homework.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Junipero: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
deji68:
Abeg wetin u know .....the chance that ride one of these trains when travelling within a region 70 % there are some new ones but they are not many cool cool

The one u posted is speedily getting out of circulation (unless you're staying in one of those one-kain Eastern Germany villages).. And It's way way faster than the so-called Enugu-PH Train..

My guy wan start to dey compare our kwashiorkor Trains to German Machines.. cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deji68: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
Speedily getting out of extinction mean they exist, abi....like in my earlier post the chance that u take ride in one is 70%...... i know the terrain like the back of my hand. so doing Nürnberg -münchen a distance of 180 km in 3hr is very fast abi??
Junipero:

The one u posted is speedily getting out of circulation (unless you're staying in one of those one-kain Eastern Germany villages).. And It's way way faster than the so-called Enugu-PH Train..

My guy wan start to dey compare our kwashiorkor Trains to German Machines.. cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
deji68:
I guess as much! I know that Nigerian surroundings will never be fixed by the people to look beautiful to the eyes. It is still better than the Nigerian own.

If you are celebrating Christmas with the kids the link below will do your younger ones some good.

https://santatracker.google.com/#tracker
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Goddex: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
See how those children of anger are avoiding this thread.

Sha, GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deyanju(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
sbaks:
Goodluck is busy working, some people who think its their portion to rule keep sabotaging him. I pity christians who think buhari is ideal. I've stayed amongst these folks, didn't I school in their midst ? All I can say is that "THEY ARE BLOODY FANATICS". Ask people who school in UNIMAID lecturers intentionally fail Christian students. And so many other institutions in the north. I remember vividly how one idiot man mised my marks and other christians?. Our offence? We are christians. They are so bad. I believe they are sabotaging Jonathan. I've seen their moves A LOT OF TIMES

How on earth can any body in his right senses use religion as a criteria for a good leader, leadership has nothing to do with religion.
Another thing you need to know is that Gej is no Christian, proof surfaced that is not. But a star worshipper, besides that also is not any proof he is not a good leader, the 6yrs of rule is enough proof he cannot, and he shouldn't never use reasons like people are not allowing me to rule as an excuse, please Gej we need a change. I am not clamouring for the general, but anybody that is coming against gej. Abeg naija has been worse than he met it.
Unemployment highest figures since 1970, no national air carrier, no national telecom company, no refineries, no competent army (before known as the best troop in Africa boko haram simply exposed that lie) no power, 2500MW. Not enough to meet almost, worse security levels since 1960. Sad, very sad that some blind fanatics can't come up with reasons to vote him apart from that he is a "Christian" . Which Sahara reports says he is not. Besides When did being a Christian become the reasons for appointing the MD of a bank or Microsoft, or Mobil. Nigerians wake up. This is the best opportunity we have to make a change.
Rumours have it that with international survey that Buhari popularity among the electorate, is 58.5% against Gej's 41. 5 with the rest undecided. That's more than enough the general needs to win. Nigerians wise up. We cannot afford this man to be in aso rock for 10yrs with no single evidence to justify the length of time there. Click like if it's time for change, click share if you want this 6yrs to continue
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Junipero: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
deji68:
Speedily getting out of esxtinction mean they exist, abi....like in my earlier post the chance that u take ride in one is 70%...... i know the terrain like the back of my hand. so doing Nürnberg -münchen a distance of 180 km in 3hr is very fast abi??

Yes they exist but you are saying it like they're the most used trains here....Dem force you enter that one? cheesy Why not use the ICE Trains? IC and IRE trains nko ? These trains ply so many routes almost on a 45-minute time interval basis. So you have a variety of options to choose from.

The less you're willing to pay, the slower the train you can afford.

As for the 'opening the door with muscle' part...guy I dey suspect you oooo cheesy.. Which door again? The one that opens automatically when you press the button /pull a lever?

You sure sey?>>>> grin anyway....
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by DatCalabarB(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
No training for Railway workers ?
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by cocokiller1(f): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
sbaks:
I've got friends in the north and honestly, I Pity some christians in the north. The atmosphere is tensed and some so called agents of devil (al...) (Like one I'm seeing here) are charging to offer the blood of the saints to their god should their Big agent not come in. Christians shouting change, you Need JESUS. Better vote for jimi agbaje lagosians and receive your peace. I rather vote for a clueless president than to vote for one who will oppress my freedom. Don't you know that with your freedom you can think and make money (especially honestly)? Before the advent of boko haram(visably anyway) do you know that in yobe a church DARES NOT PUT an outside speaker, Not even to take praise if I'm not mistaken. Some christians are way tooooooooooooooooooo stupid for my liking. I've toured round the north to an extent abi?
leave dem
let dem kip yelling buhari/osibanjo 2015 acting like they knw all
acting like they are way too educated
if buhari should become d president of Nigeria
woe will surely befall u all

u call Jonathan clueless
yet wit their clues they fail to see wat is before them
buhari nd sum pipu in d north sponsor bh
if he shuld take over power,he'll definitely end it
thereby making d masses feel Jonathan is clueless
o ye suporters of buhari,harken to d voice of freedom nd stop fighting 4 a change ull never see
buhari can never change Nigeria
what needs to b changed is nigerians nd not nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by londoner: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
cocokiller1:
leave dem
let dem kip yelling buhari/osibanjo 2015 acting like they knw all
acting like they are way too educated
if buhari should become d president of Nigeria
woe will surely befall u all

u call Jonathan clueless
yet wit their clues they fail to see wat is before them
buhari nd sum pipu in d north sponsor bh
if he shuld take over power,he'll definitely end it
thereby making d masses feel Jonathan is clueless
o ye suporters of buhari,harken to d voice of freedom nd stop fighting 4 a change ull never see
buhari can never change Nigeria
what needs to b changed is nigerians nd not nigeria
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by nku5: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
magicfingers009:

How long does it take from PH to Enugu?

By train took me about 5hrs +
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deji68: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
but did u read my earlier post...i said unless u are ready to pay more the trains shown in the pic are mostly the normal interregional train...ICE need 1 hr from NBG to MUC but cost 3x more...to open an ICE train u need ony press the button , but Old intertrain if u are unlucky to board one, the doors dont open automatically , only the hydraulic shutting mechanism are released u still need to open the door with much effort...I know there a lot of option but saying train like that dont exist in developed countries is painting a wrong pic..........So if Country like Germany are using these kind of train, why cant Nigeria use them to start with..... cool cool
Junipero:

Yes they exist but you are saying it like they're the most used trains here....Dem force you enter that one? cheesy Why not use the ICE Trains? IC and IRE trains nko ? These trains ply so many routes almost on a 45-minute time interval basis. So you have a variety of options to choose from.

The less you're willing to pay, the slower the train you can afford.

As for the 'opening the door with muscle' part...guy I dey suspect you oooo cheesy.. Which door again? The one that opens automatically when you press the button /pull a lever?

You sure sey?>>>> grin anyway....
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Blackfire(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
if i dont like jonathan,dosent mean if he does something good,i should not praise him.. some pple are allergic to goodnews.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
orobs93:
how many people dey enter train..nah train we tell u say be our problem..always out of the line...so so railway railway na u dey construct and dey are even old modern
After you would be shouting clueless, infact your middle name should be clueless.

For your information, Oshogbo (osun state) to lagos is 400 naira by train, go an try that by bus. Imagine if food stuffs and other products are transported by this means, it would not only be faster, it would also be cheaper.

If more people travel by train, it would reduce the traffic congestion on our road. Patience Ebele is even smarter than you bro, take heart.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by lohresloco: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Oh just shut up, your brain dey leak all over the forum..... Ah ah help yourself.... Why so dull
orobs93:
how many people dey enter train..nah train we tell u say be our problem..always out of the line...so so railway railway na u dey construct and dey are even old modern
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Junipero: 2:05am On Dec 25, 2014
deji68:

"Thank that is an interregional train in Germany.....compare with naija train what is the difference....to open the doors u must have big muscles... grin "
"but Old intertrain if u are unlucky to board one, the doors dont open automatically , only the hydraulic shutting mechanism are released u still need to open the door with much effort"

"like in my earlier post the chance that u take ride in one is 70%...... i know the terrain like the back of my hand"

To the best of my knowledge and those of my friends who grew up here, there are no trains that require you to open the doors with muscle smiley ... I'm not arguing with you, rather setting facts right....

deji68:
but did u read my earlier post...i said unless u are ready to pay more the trains shown in the pic are mostly the normal interregional train...ICE need 1 hr from NBG to MUC but cost 3x more...to open an ICE train u need ony press the button , but Old intertrain if u are unlucky to board one, the doors dont open automatically , only the hydraulic shutting mechanism are released u still need to open the door with much effort...I know there a lot of option but saying train like that dont exist in developed countries is painting a wrong pic..........So if Country like Germany are using these kind of train, why cant Nigeria use them to start with..... cool cool

LOL bros mi why are you running around in vicious circles like this nau cheesy You sure sey you even live in........ Ok oh. Case Closed ...

I'm inviting you to Muenchen though, there's a Nigerian Buffet/Xmas Party going down on the 27th.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by romme2u: 2:12am On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Unservicable Trains on top 1806 Rail Tracks carrying the worst governor!Transformation indeed! Smh

is it your job to service them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by zheroes(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2014
sbaks:
Christians would be in for a SHOCKER should buhari ascend the throne. They have started showing their True colour by humiliating amaechi. Forget all the stunts amaechi is doing, if you're observant you'll know amaechi is frustrated. Only time will tell, you all will say i said so. Now that's a typical hausa man for you. He will NEVER, EVER like someone who is smarter than him. He will always want to work with those who are foolish, those he will get infomation about the Christendom. Should buhari ascend, I pity osinbajo.
Nigerians cannot even THINK

i dont understand you bro!!! he isnt aspiring as a dictator so he can not make a law on his own, dont you get that? i dont care if someone from Mali becomes the next president so long as i see improvement and change. please keep this religious sentiment, it has hurt us already.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by zheroes(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2014
lets stop fooling ourselves in the name of religion or regional sentiments. you are painting a car when the car engine needs to be changed. besides its only on pictures i see all this crap, even in lagos people still climb and sit on top of the old trains like refugees, where are the trains?
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by gp6liveth(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Amaechi said we should point any FG presence in Rivers state. Good luck is no longer their brother. I ask myself, what is this major project (railway transformed) doing in rivers state?

Amaechi, because of APC u r betraying ur own brother. Now they (APC) have turned u to errand boy-campaign director.
Open ur eyes Amaechi, APC will dump u like used ashi.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Adeyinka12(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2014
copy state of the virtuous osun. A.p.c state
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deji68: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Thanks my brother ..i am sure i live in....... If u agree with that old train still play an important part in mass transportation Germany.Then there is no need to argue. Pulling down the lever to open a train door require some effort...i have friends here too and they know that those train have old seats and u cant even charge ur phone in them.and they are "pendler" if u know what that word means..I know u live germany where the trains are different from the one in Naija, but take time and visit other part of the country, it might help. If am in München why not.....

Junipero:

"Thank that is an interregional train in Germany.....compare with naija train what is the difference....to open the doors u must have big muscles... grin "
"but Old intertrain if u are unlucky to board one, the doors dont open automatically , only the hydraulic shutting mechanism are released u still need to open the door with much effort"

"like in my earlier post the chance that u take ride in one is 70%...... i know the terrain like the back of my hand"

To the best of my knowledge and those of my friends who grew up here, there are no trains that require you to open the doors with muscle smiley ... I'm not arguing with you, rather setting facts right....

LOL bros mi why are you running around in vicious circles like this nau cheesy You sure sey you even live in........ Ok oh. Case Closed ...

I'm inviting you to Muenchen though, there's a Nigerian Buffet/Xmas Party going down on the 27th.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication / Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary / Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.