Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! (21814 Views)

Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by FemoLondon: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Crocz:
That picture is not inside a train...in reality, they look like those operating between Mumbai and Pakistan in the 60's...
grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
In kano as well same thing, I don't think any church can put on an outside speaker except Sabongari those days abi? Even Sabongari now that they are killing ibos sef, I wonder if christians will still be that free as of old of 2004/5 abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Feraz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
sbaks:
In kano as well same thing, I don't think any church can put on an outside speaker except Sabongari those days abi? Even Sabongari now that they are killing ibos sef, I wonder if christians will still be that free as of old of 2004/5 abi?
Haba! This is not about religion. Why trying to start up something?
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by omenka(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Commendable. Traders stand to benefit the most from this.

Would love to see the flag off of that from Abuja to Utuoke. We'd be having lots of travellers along that route in 2015. We can't afford to put too much strain on our roads. cool

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Crocz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
bennygreat1:

Must U doubt everything cos U re supporting Apc party...??

Smh..

Where exactly did I say I support APC?

And I'm not doubting anything, I've seen most of the trains in this Rail Regeneration whatever in many states and PH - Enugu can't be any different
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by millionaireman: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Good to see peaceful and friendly President GEJ with his VP Sambo, on a train ride. Most of Nigeria's ex-leaders - IBB, OBJ, etc did fall out with their deputies shortly after.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
My people don't be fooled! Even if buhari enters a catholic church today and prays for every body to see him, I cannot be fooled. I pity poor goodluck. He's only a victim of circumstance. It happened to obasanjo, it didn't happen to yaradua because na dem dem. They criticised him less even though.......... Goodluck is putting things in shape and they are busy condemning every move he makes can't you all Nigerians THINK?
I know of a muslim man, who stupidly said whenever they give them money for transformer, he buys fairly used (those days sha when I was in the north like say 2005/6 right?) imagine people insulting goodluck not knowing its an aboki somewhere sabotaging him with his greed or just wickedness. My people THINK! DON'T BE FOOLISH. Vote "wisely' the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know". Again! VOTE WISELY!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN!!!!!!!!! '

13 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
saaedlee:
It is a stupid and clueless lie

hwfar u no report for camp?
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by antiboko(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Crocz:
That picture is not inside a train...certainly not inside the one to operate from PH - Enugu

"The trains they show us looks like those Japanese super fast trains but in reality, they look like those operating between Mumbai and Pakistan in the 60's

Don't be deceived...you enter them, you'd think you already travelling to hell

Itz a train but only the head part of it, it is just there to decieve us. The railway is still under construction.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by otokx(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Which particular train station did this train leave in Port Harcourt? How many hours did it take to reach Enugu finally and what is the cost? These are the things the journalists should have told us.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by anonimi: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Unservicable Trains on top 1806 Rail Tracks carrying the worst governor!Transformation indeed! Smh

You must be referring to the scraps your lord & master inspected in Canada almost four years ago for which you set off a 13 page PROPAGANDA thread with over 25,000 views of high praises and what not.

https://www.nairaland.com/668039/pictures-fashola-inspects-trains-facilities

Meanwhile trains we no see. Money sef nko, for where , e don vamoose shocked
Bloody HYPOCRITE!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by tollytexy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Political Ja'gban-Jantis.. #NotMaBiz.. Abeg who get Lighter make i light my Cannabis ?
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. One with God is majority. As God is for us, nobody can be against us. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon Nigeria. There shall be peace. Nigeria shall know peace and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by bennygreat1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Crocz:

Where exactly did I say I support APC?

And I'm not doubting anything, I've seen most of the trains in this Rail Regeneration whatever in many states and PH - Enugu can't be any different

Can't Be? You re so sure?
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
saaedlee:
It is a stupid and clueless lie

Why do you think like a toad?So Jonathan does not work.

Sorry, I lost my temper :\
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by watchindelta(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
nawaho everything na fight! good or bad news na fight e take dey end for 9ja smh. especially naira land .
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by kingthreat(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
sbaks:
Goodluck is busy working, some people who think its their portion to rule keep sabotaging him. I pity christians who think buhari is ideal. I've stayed amongst these folks, didn't I school in their midst ? All I can say is that "THEY ARE BLOODY FANATICS". Ask people who school in UNIMAID lecturers intentionally fail Christian students. And so many other institutions in the north. I remember vividly how one idiot man mised my marks and other christians?. Our offence? We are christians. They are so bad. I believe they are sabotaging Jonathan. I've seen their moves A LOT OF TIMES

One unfortunate tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Akpan107(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
God bless GEJ, Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Geeweeny(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

You must be referring to the scraps your lord & master inspected in Canada almost four years ago for which you set off a 13 page PROPAGANDA thread with over 25,000 views of high praises and what not.

https://www.nairaland.com/668039/pictures-fashola-inspects-trains-facilities

Meanwhile trains we no see. Money sef nko, for where , e don vamoose shocked
Bloody HYPOCRITE!!!
we need to reopen that link or open a new thread and ask fashola and APC wetin happen to our train and money

9 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by clevvermind(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
i just like Jonathan. Jonathan till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by aniagoluaustin(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
me no dy enter.b4 boko go place bomb fr rail.
Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by nku5: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Crocz:
That picture is not inside a train...certainly not inside the one to operate from PH - Enugu

"The trains they show us looks like those Japanese super fast trains but in reality, they look like those operating between Mumbai and Pakistan in the 60's

The train isn't bad. I travelled on that line from Enugu to PH in 1999 when it was refurbished for the Junior World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by chaloner(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Crocz:

truly this country needs to offload some people forever and dis guy must b included

9 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by Xano(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
sbaks:
I've got friends in the north and honestly, I Pity some christians in the north. The atmosphere is tensed and some so called agents of devil (al...) (Like one I'm seeing here) are charging to offer the blood of the saints to their god should their Big agent not come in. Christians shouting change, you Need JESUS. Better vote for jimi agbaje lagosians and receive your peace. I rather vote for a clueless president than to vote for one who will oppress my freedom. Don't you know that with your freedom you can think and make money (especially honestly)? Before the advent of boko haram(visably anyway) do you know that in yobe a church DARES NOT PUT an outside speaker, Not even to take praise if I'm not mistaken. Some christians are way tooooooooooooooooooo stupid for my liking. I've toured round the north to an extent abi?

Thank you. Some people are gullible. In Abuja also, some mosques will intentionally raise the volume of the outside speakers from early sunday morning until 1pm. The tension in the north is something else. Some southerners now speak their language to know what's up. Some people now wise up.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by exx(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Meanwhile when is Ameachis 3KM monorail gonna start working na angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by chaloner(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Unservicable Trains on top 1806 Rail Tracks carrying the worst governor!Transformation indeed! Smh
may satan punish u

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by otokx(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
exx:
Meanwhile when is Ameachis 3KM monorail gonna start working na angry

It is already working in the spirit, just wait for the physical manifestation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by chaloner(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
orobs93:
how many people dey enter train..nah train we tell u say be our problem..always out of the line...so so railway railway na u dey construct and dey are even old modern
dnt tink u re ok , look at lagos nd abj today , assume ur brothers worked on dis train issue as a super means of transport , did u tink we wil hav dat heavy traffic today ?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by deji68: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin
otokx:

It is already working in the spirit, just wait for the physical manifestation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! by chaloner(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
After the show of charade,they will continue using their private jets. Lol
go nd buy urs bad belle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Faces Dilemma Over Ondo Governorship Poll / Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki / Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.