Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC (26744 Views)

Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign / Buhari N58m Campaign Donations - Igbos Top List Of Donors / Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by freshness2020: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sant1m:
if you dont want change you should not think other igbos dont, especially the neutrals who are not in pdp, if you dont i am igbo so be it but my business area is shopping complex opposite st. Paul Douglas rd, to hell with this assumption igbos are not for Gmb, gmb our president
Am not surprise ♈όϋ re one of the few Nama's owelle has sold to τ̲̅ђe satanic party!
..thank God ♈όϋ know his tym has expired in Douglas house!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Ryabcool(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
Ndigbo dey everywhere Jonathan Camp ,Buhari Camp, Show Dem Camp grin ....
Nice one Every individual deserves a right to his or her beliefs
Let's Do politics without bitterness to ensure violence free elections. #NoCursing #NoNameCalling

really though? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by millionaireman: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Diet of APC lies as usual. Name the Igbos that donated to Buhari presidential bid, instead of these lies.

Buhari is an exact opposite of what the Igbos want for president of Nigeria for now, becos Buhari is an intending usurper. How? Nigeria's unity is sustained by rotation of its presidency. So why must the Buhari clan aspire to preside over Nigeria several times while the Igbo has not presided over Nigeria for once?

APC can only fool some Omos who foolishly believe that Buhari shall serve a short term and hand over to Osibanjo. But truth is that Buhari clan must insist to serve eight years any time a president Buhari is no longer there - if ever Buhari wins the presidency;

and the clan must have what it wants; after which only the strongest can win Aso Rock in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:
This news is definitely gonna wreck some people's christmas!!

Lwkmd!! gringrin

Merry Christmas to you all. smiley

hw? u shud be ashame that of all d geo zones na igbos pity give am money for transprt back to his house after election. so yorobbers them no get money donate abi thier support na for mouf?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by pacesetter939: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
freshness2020:
Lies lies lies!
Igbo where? How? When? Who?
Those are impersonators trying to draw cheap votes for Ūя̲̅ satanic party!
We are not surprise cos we already have them here!
Saboteurs on the rampage!
But please try not to use tribe for cheap political gains!
There is no propaganda here, Nwanne. I and my many igbo forks are supporting GMB, whether our sentiments blinded brothers like you are for it or not, our votes are for GMB! Where is the 2nd Niger Bridge GEJ promised us 4years ago?? Let's not be deceived again, Nna'm!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Kingspin(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wetin bring about this propaganda that ibos donors more than others. Whats that suppose to mean. Rubbish and childish party called ''apc''.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Franchise21(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ikengawo:
APC is extremely desperate. Jonathan seems to be relaxed and at ease while everyday APC tries a new stunt.
Did u just say GEJ is at ease? U must b high on something. It's d same PDP dat criticises APC daily, thanks to dat so-called Olisa Metuh. PDP seems to b afraid cos dey knw their tym is up. Truth be told

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Kingspin(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
pacesetter939:

There is no propaganda here, Nwanne. I and my many igbo forks are supporting GMB, whether the sentiment blinded brothers like you are for it or not, our votes are for GMB! Where is the 2nd Niger Bridge GEJ promised us 4years ago?? Let's not be deceived again, Nna'm!
Pass! Be like say na bomb u cari?
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Franchise21(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
pacesetter939:

There is no propaganda here, Nwanne. I and my many igbo forks are supporting GMB, whether our sentiments blinded brothers like you are for it or not, our votes are for GMB! Where is the 2nd Niger Bridge GEJ promised us 4years ago?? Let's not be deceived again, Nna'm!
Seconded. U re absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by nnachukz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Another name for APC is lie. They sabi lie well well.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by funkiebully: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Desperation at it's peak, the same mofos that said igbo votes are inconsequential are d same shameless fools trying hard to sell buhari a bad product to us. GOD forbid.

From wearing igbo attire, to having igbo inlaw, to celebrating Christmas in Anambra, to igbos being highest donor, Lol. All these propaganda won't help buhari.

GEJ till buhari sings We Wish u a merry Christmas...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Sant1m: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
boss1310:
i can even donate the little i have to him yet can't vote him.APC can twist stories as much as they want but they fielded the wrong candidate
deep down u wish they did not field him, unfortunately we dont need your opinion. We have our dream general, he is not perfect but way better than what your corrupt party presented
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by femliany(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
If Buhari was another form of Devilry, I will vote for him..Jona was voted for then because we needed change not that he was that competent then..He had sympathy vote then..that is the fact
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Etosonc(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sant1m:
if you dont want change you should not think other igbos dont, especially the neutrals who are not in pdp, if you dont i am igbo so be it but my business area is shopping complex opposite st. Paul Douglas rd, to hell with this assumption igbos are not for Gmb, gmb our president
o ga eme gi vum n`anya u neva see something

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by sufido123: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
funkiebully:
Desperation at it's peak, the same mofos that said igbo votes are inconsequential are d same shameless fools trying hard to sell buhari a bad product to us. GOD forbid.

From wearing igbo attire, to having igbo inlaw, to celebrating Christmas in Anambra, to igbos being highest donor, Lol. All these propaganda won't help buhari.

GEJ till buhari sings We Wish u a merry Christmas...

Propaganda won't help Buhari. His record with the Igbo is abysmal and that is what the Igbo are looking at. GEJ is the man for the Igbo and they know it. No propaganda will change this fact. They need to give us the list of donors so we can discern the fools among Igbo that will give money to a revanchist.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by balladin: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hadone:
Well done Igbos. 2015 will gonna be UNITED NIGERIA against crime & corruption. All indications shows that Buhari's cows will graze 4 inside Aso Villa. No wonder GMB was captured searching through google earth & maps to locate a greener area in ASO Villa for his 150 cows, GEJ on the other hand is now packing out thousands of his empty bottles of gulder ready for Otuoke. Buhari mentioned that he is not comfortable without his cows, GEJ seems much uncomportable without beer. Atleast rearing brings HOPE. Therefore COWS in BEER out... NaijaVilla2015!!
If you believed that news then you must need to have your head checked. APC can lie!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari is cool sha but must it be Buhari...he is already old... obj and his cohorts know dz that's y they put a Yoruba vp... wats d use of becoming a president at the age of 71 then dieing out of heart attack at the age of 72 because of Nigerias problems...to me I think David mark or Kwankwanso wud hv been better...let's stop recycling ppls grandfather's as leaders that can die at anytime.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by millionaireman: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Franchise21:
Did u just say GEJ is at ease? U must b high on something. It's d same PDP dat criticises APC daily, thanks to dat so-called Olisa Metuh. PDP seems to b afraid cos dey knw their tym is up. Truth be told

In your small mind.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Sant1m: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
john6006:
[b][/b]
But the same INEC was in military regime ....yes or no....
ibb directed the electoral umpire then to annul the election, the heat eventually made ibb to step aside. Your man gej cannot do it, he cant stand the heat, he likes it or not after may 29 he ceases to be president
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by millionaireman: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sant1m:
ibb directed the electoral umpire then to annul the election, the heat eventually made ibb to step aside. Your man gej cannot do it, he cant stand the heat, he likes it or not after may 29 he ceases to be president

Nigeria must not be handed over to retrogressive agents to take the country to the stone age. THIS IS THE ISSUE AT STAKE FOR NOW - NOT PDP OR JONATHAN.

FOR DECADES BEFORE THE ADMINISTRATION OF GEJ, RETROGRESSIVE LEADERS DENIED NIGERIAN YOUTHS QUALITY EDUCATION AND MODERN TRENDS. THOSE THAT WERE DENIED ALL THESE MAKE UP A LARGE CHUNK OF TODAY'S VOTERS.
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by balladin: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Franchise21:
Isn't it obvious? Even here on nairaland APC supporters are clearly desperate.
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
can I ask a question. what wud happen if Gej wins again...
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by funkiebully: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
sufido123:

Propaganda won't help Buhari. His record with the Igbo is abysmal and that is what the Igbo are looking at. GEJ is the man for the Igbo and they know it. No propaganda will change this fact. They need to give us the list of donors so we can discern the fools among Igbo that will give money to a revanchist.

Don't mind them. Buhari should start by telling us What He did for the igbos during his tenure as military head of state and PTF.

The old fool was so sectional that his hatred for igbos was obvious in d ekwueme treatment and non siting of ptf projects in d region.

Thunder fire buhari and his fake donors.

Meanwhile I enjoyed GEJ smooth road from Lagos time east today of all days without hold up at Ore and onitsha bridge head.

Continuity is d answer.

Will open a thread soon on my Lagos to Anambra journey with pictures of good roads.

GEJ till buhari jingles bell

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by 100Cents: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
uwa1:
He is on his own.
GEJ till 2019. If u no like am, den go hug transformer.

GEJ announced his highest donors which was topped by a Yoruba man.

Cunning Buhari who has only 150 cows but drives in a N45m bullet proof land cruiser jeep says his highest donors are Igbos without names..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by 100Cents: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
lygn19:
can I ask a question. what wud happen if Gej wins again...

The same thing that happened in 2003, 2007 and 2011.

Buhari will go back to tending his 150 cattle..
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by sol2galay: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
In 2011 i did not vote because i feel we don't have candidate,but now now i don't have a chose contribute a token of 50k to ensure that Uncle Jona is out. Anybody than Jonathan is ok for me,thats why i will mobilize all my friendz and family to in other to make change inevitable. GEJ has tried but its unfurtunate his trial isn't just enough,for this reason we have to give someone else a chance,though Buhari is not the best but we are left we no option than to vote for him. To my fellow igbo brothers who re shouting GEJ till eternity,lets be wise and progressive. Because our elders say the he who dont know where rain starts beating him will not be aware of where it stops(onye amaghi ebe mmiri bidolo mawa ya amaghi ebe oruru kwusi)

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by farem: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
balladin:

If you believed that news then you must need to have your head checked. APC can lie!!!

Comprehension is the soul of maturity. An account number has been named with a bank under the purview of a FEDERAL AGENCY- CBN. What you call lie does not required your docile DSS and EFCC to burst. Before you people use your mouth, why cant you move in through these loyalist CBN governor,Efcc, etc and then you will be talking.

What am I even saying?... A common bank teller can access that account in FBN and peruse/print the names out. APC has grown beyond what you think.
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by BlaiseJohn(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hadone:
Well done Igbos. 2015 will gonna be UNITED NIGERIA against crime & corruption. All indications shows that Buhari's cows will graze 4 inside Aso Villa. No wonder GMB was captured searching through google earth & maps to locate a greener area in ASO Villa for his 150 cows, GEJ on the other hand is now packing out thousands of his empty bottles of gulder ready for Otuoke. Buhari mentioned that he is not comfortable without his cows, GEJ seems much uncomportable without beer. Atleast rearing brings HOPE. Therefore COWS in BEER out... NaijaVilla2015!!
they there dey deceive una self, ibo's are not voting for any person if not GEJ. You just have to believe me! Bro
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by balladin: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:
Nigerians have made up their minds the redemption of their motherland in 2015 is none negotiable. It is a clarion call that has been embraced by all, and together we shall chart the course of the rebirth of our country and the insurance of our children's future!!

God bless Ndigbo!!
See your fish brain. So as popular as your GMB is in the north and west, it is from igbos that he'll get his highest donors? So u really bought that cheap lie? And all the could raise was 54 million? Shows how popular that man is.
Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
greatest lie of the century...igbo man supporting Buhari? I laff in Swahili..onye kpo nkita bia church?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by Akpan107(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
MillionDollars:
So who are the people still supporting GEJ

am i the only one that noticed the ''GEJ TO 2019" crew on nairaland has reduced! What happened th them all
Giving urself fails hope.
Buhari will never be President of Nigeria, nomatter what!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / If The North Bleeds, Nigeria Bleeds - Dare Awoniyi Warns Southerners / 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.