Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. (585 Views)

APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! / Babangida Threatens To Quit Pdp - Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by Alphaoscar: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
PRESIDENT GEJ and PDP : BREAKING LAWS WITH
IMPUNITY.

....Section 91(9) of the Act reads, “An individual or
other entity shall not donate more than N1,000,000
(one million Naira) to any candidate.”

Sub-section 10 of the same section adds that a
presidential candidate “who knowingly acts in
contravention of this section commits an offense
and on conviction is liable to a maximum fine of
N1m or imprisonment for a term of 12 months or
both.”

Section 91(2) of the same Act states that, “The
maximum election expenses to be incurred by a
candidate at a presidential election shall be N1bn.”

...GEJ broke the law in all ways to raise his 21
billion Naira war chest. How can our president have
total disregard for the law? Is he so desperate?

Stop corruption, stop impunity, stop lawlessness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Corruption, law breakers, na their middle name, the more reason we need a govt that will bring about change and will enforce law in this country.
EFCC, ICPC are both dead, last I heard of EFCC is when they arrested someone over land matter.
Nigeria must work come 2015,and all corrupt leaders better start buying their one way tickets.
#GMB 2015.

2 Likes

Re: President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by Alphaoscar: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
aanumama:
Corruption, law breakers, na their middle name, the more reason we need a govt that will bring about change and will enforce law in this country.
EFCC, ICPC are both dead, last I heard of EFCC is when they arrested someone over land matter.
Nigeria must work come 2015,and all corrupt leaders better start buying their one way tickets.
#GMB 2015.

Its only the thieves , idiots, fools and enemy of Nigeria that will persist with this evil government.
Re: President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by chimerase2: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
What of amaechi dat singlehandedly won buhari his primaries undecided

1 Like

Re: President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by Alphaoscar: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
chimerase2:
What of amaechi dat singlehandedly won buhari his primaries undecided

present your case with reasonable proof or you shut your mouth.

and BTW, this thread is all about the Olumba-Olumba worshipper in the seat of power.
Re: President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by vedaxcool(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yet this palm oil faced man who shouldn't rule over a poultry farm insists Nigerians should give a second chance, Jega must do the needful, such blatant violation of our electoral laws must not go resisted.
Re: President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by chimerase2: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Alphaoscar:

present your case with reasonable proof or you shut your mouth.

and BTW, this thread is all about the Olumba-Olumba worshipper in the seat of power.
oh just shut up if u dnt hv anytin to say

Do u hv proof of his olembe olembe membership? Nonsense
Re: President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by minister2015: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
I concur with a nairalander, who said jonaSATAN is really a curse on this nation. i have come to doubt the credibility of his Ph.D, may be he plagiarised. Jonathan is an absolute clueless person in every ramification, God i can't wait, come 2015
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
COUNTDOWN TO OTUOKE.
Re: President Gej And Pdp : Breaking Laws With Impunity. by papadjaji: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
U be mumu sa.
The aboki bros wey borrow chips from bank for d presidential form nko? Is there any act/law that permits gambling of depositors funds?
The truth is ds, I dnt give two fuc.ks abt who goes in there, my worry is that the naija pple r yet to understand how to deal with erring leaders.
Build road, give us light, good schools n hospital, affordable houses. Wetin complicated to provide ds basic amenities?

(1) (Reply)

Army Commander And Family Threatened Over Letter To Jonathan (@naijapolitica) / Nigeria Signs MOU For 2015 Election With EU / See How These Girls Wished A Guy A Happy Birthday [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.