Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" (40160 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by peeparty(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
heard a girl say that now.... over to you
Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Sanchez01: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
She is one shallow minded girl angry

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by nanauju(f): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
pls tell her to go get hers first...

230 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by remsonik(f): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
No it isn't......with patience and perseverance the guy will eventually buy his if he's focused and hardworking

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
I concur, I can never date a girl without a car.

Didn't y'all see how some dude on this section was complaining bout tfare for his babe?

Don't need all that stress!

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by peeparty(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Didn't y'all see how some dude on this section was complaining bout tfare for his babe?

hahahaha abi oo

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by holatin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
she should ask her mum if er dad has a car b4 her mum went out with him.
climb d hill with your man so you can enjoy him when d struggle pay.

They want already made guy

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by peeparty(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
was lik what she thinking sef

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
peeparty:
hahahaha abi oo

Check it na!

This is the age of awon independent women, beyonce them.

I wonder if beyonce go dey go ask jigga make in give am 10 dollars for cab.

20 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by ifex370(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
what's up with threads of nowadays sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by FLAWLES(f): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mtsswww shey her papa fit buy motto;?mtsswww;girls and FISH brain

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Zaikon(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
UchihaMadara:

ur name sound familiar bro

3 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by peeparty(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
ifex370:
what's up with threads of nowadays sef
dude must u comment?

14 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
She is probably right though it shouldnt be a criteria or selection to dating.

Girls should hook up with a good guy they come accross before they are 25 and counting. Reality of life is that its more difficult to settle down nowadays.

Anyway, I find myself not going out or planning activities with my supposedly babe because im not mobile. Though planning on getting one soon.

Mhen its not convenient at all.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Zaikon:
ur name sound familiar bro

I am Uchiha Madara, founder of Konohagakure.

11 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by peeparty(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
ATOB:
She is probably right though it shouldnt be a criteria or selection to dating.

Girls should hook up with a good guy they come accross before they are 25 and counting. Reality of life is that its more difficult to settle down nowadays.

Anyway, I find myself not going out or planning activities with my supposedly babe because im not mobile. Though planning on getting one soon.

Mhen its not convenient at all.
all d best bra
Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by DrObum(m): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2014
She could be right, why would guys date Ladies that don't own cars

grin grin grin
Or is it meant to be the other way round?

13 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2014
I swear it's inconvenient,na because I no get car am doing long distance relationship

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by ifex370(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2014
peeparty:
dude must u comment?

yes na... angry

5 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2014
Her papa get car wen he meet her mama grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2014
I don't think the lady deserves the name calling. From the Original Post (OP) we can't conclude that she said she cant go out with someone who doesn't have a car.

Question: Is it convenient to go out with someone who doesn't have a car?

Answer: No, it is not! Going out with someone without a car is highly inconveniencing.

24 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
peeparty:
heard a girl say that now.... over to you
you should have ask if her father and grand father ever get one........son of à bitch

5 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by peeparty(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2014
hopeyemi26:
you should have ask if her father and grand father ever get one........son of à bitch
evil
Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by catchmykiss: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Hmm! All I know is that...

A guy can buy a car (with money);

A lady can equally buy a car (with money too);

And, there's nothing wrong if the girl is the one on four (after all, no rule states it must be the guy).

The girl who made such statement must be in her early 20s coz when her age clock begins to tick westward, she would understand that car is just a bonus and not a necessity for a relationship.

41 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by zheroes(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2014
let her continue time will teach her some lessons. i used a have a girlfriend who said she cant date a guy that doesn't have a car, i was managing my small ride that the airconditioner works perfectly well when its raining lol, today she is 35 and she hasnt even gotten a guy that uses keke..

65 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2014
striktlymi:
I don't think the lady deserve the name calling. From the Original Post (OP) we can't conclude that she said she cant go out with someone who doesn't have a car.

Question: Is it convenient to go out with someone who doesn't have a car?

Answer: No, it is not! Going out with someone without a car is highly inconveniencing.
Your head is there.
Whenever I go out with a guy dat picks me with a car, whether the car is his or not I feel so relaxed because I know I will definitely go home any time I feel like without having doubts of seeing a taxi.

I have gone out with a certain guy, and when it was time to go home we couldn't get bus, taxi or bike. We trekked until all the drink and food we ate evaporated. We were so tired when we got home that the boy slept without doing the needful that night. I was angry!!!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by IlorinBoy1: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sorry to derail the thread, @ednut1, I need your help for A.W. Deloitte materials, I kinda stalked you to this thread, wink lol. buh I'm out of PMs right now, Ive sent too much. Pls PM me, or I can drop my mail here.
Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
IlorinBoy1:
Sorry to derail the thread, @ednut1, I need your help for A.W. Deloitte materials, I kinda stalked you to this thread, wink lol. buh I'm out of PMs right now, Ive sent too much. Pls PM me, or I can drop my mail here.
grin dnt hv it anymore bro
Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by peeparty(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Your head is there.
Whenever I go out with a guy dat picks me with a car, whether the car is his or not I feel so relaxed because I know I will definitely go home any time I feel like without having doubts of seeing a taxi.

I have gone out with a certain guy, and when it was time to go home we couldn't get bus, taxi or bike. We trekked until all the drink and food we ate evaporated. We were so tired when we got home that the boy slept without doing the needful that night. I was angry!!!!!
beta pikin lol

5 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by tosyne2much(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Your head is there.

pls what do you mean by the bolded ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" by chimerase2: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
pls what do you mean by the bolded ?
na ibongi tnx na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.