Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery (5318 Views)

My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! / Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery. / Jesus Was A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by cold(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Well i'll just leave this here. African Christians,your move.

1 Like

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by Ilekeh(f): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2014
They'll be busy shouting "my god, my god, how art thou" in church tomorrow.

Don't mind them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by cold(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilekeh:
They'll be busy shouting "my god, my god, how art thou" in church tomorrow.

Don't mind them.
Don't forget the tithes & offerings

1 Like

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 25, 2014
God exists in each and everyone of us...and u can only talk to him through meditation...africans use your brain

I thank my chi(God)pulling me out from religion bondage...am a free man and not a slave

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by johnydon22(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2014
ok front seat and grabs a bottle of orijin and awaits the christians to fire back and argue and cause and insult and swear for u... lmao... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by Dbestmax(m): 1:27am On Dec 25, 2014
so wats ur point exactly
Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by knightsTempler: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2014

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by rinrin23(f): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2014
I know some black (Nigerian) Christians that get upset at just the possibility of their god being black. The black man has lost all form of identity outside of his colonisers. We are independent, however, intellectual and spiritual colonisation still carries on.

How do you help a people that choose to remain ignorant and in bondage?. All I say is merry christmas and watch them carry on with their pagan rituals on this day.

11 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by gatiano(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2014
read this to teach. The 24 elders in the revelation of the bible have allowed the knowledge out, starting from Elijah Muhammad 9with a baby's language) and now from the african point of view. GOD is black, all the angels are black and all the holy prophets too are black. white (most) are filthy (holiness can't endure in their bodies). Blackroots science can be downloaded free pdf format. but a little summary.
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html

we/you are to read and share it with others. your life will never be the same. In closing, are we not all born out of the darkness of the worm? and if GOD is white, that means he must have been first, so how did black come out of white? simple biology. GOD can never and will never be white that is so disgusting to imagine. anyways i once fell for the lie too, devil lied to the wholeworld, your guess is as good as mine, whites are the devils, few of them are repented.

cold:
Well i'll just leave this here. African Christians,your move.
Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by arantess: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2014
gatiano:
read this to teach. The 24 elders in the revelation of the bible have allowed the knowledge out, starting from Elijah Muhammad 9with a baby's language) and now from the african point of view. GOD is black, all the angels are black and all the holy prophets too are black. white (most) are filthy (holiness can't endure in their bodies). Blackroots science can be downloaded free pdf format. but a little summary.

we/you are to read and share it with others. your life will never be the same. In closing, are we not all born out of the darkness of the worm? and if GOD is white, that means he must have been first, so how did black come out of white? simple biology. GOD can never and will never be white that is so disgusting to imagine. anyways i once fell for the lie too, devil lied to the wholeworld, your guess is as good as mine, whites are the devils, few of them are repented.

the proof is all around the scripture but they choose not to see it....Jesus was, and is black...that's a fact
Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by An2elect2(f): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Now lets be real, who cares about what a white racist fool thinks?
They God that i know is a supreme and all wise God who is no respecter of anybody.

Those who you deem wise, who are proud of their wickedness you erroneously term achievement, are fiercely resisted by God. Read Corinthians.

You are in bondage if you think whites are on top! lol think again. God will have nothing to do with the so called wisdom(whether black or white) of this world cos its complete folly to Him.

I worship no white God or Jesus cos i know Him no more according to the flesh(His form on earth whether brown or purple) but according to the spirit of God.

1 Like

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by plaetton: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
An2elect2:
Now lets be real, who cares about what a white racist fool thinks?
They God that i know is a supreme and all wise God who is no respecter of anybody.

Those who you deem wise, who are proud of their wickedness you erroneously term achievement, are fiercely resisted by God. Read Corinthians.

You are in bondage if you think whites are on top! lol think again. God will have nothing to do with the so called wisdom(whether black or white) of this world cos its complete folly to Him.

I worship no white God or Jesus cos i know Him no more according to the flesh(His form on earth whether brown or purple) but according to the spirit of God.

Because the white racist sold you that crap that you are peddling as your faith. He duped you by selling you that empty hope, that empty bag that you are still tightly clutching in to.

The white racist is mocking you that he has managed to separate you from your identity, that he has conquered you, cheapened you and mentally enslaved you with delusions.

He is boasting that he has the last laugh.

Just when will you ever get it?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by cold(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
^^^ they'll never get it. It's a lost cause

5 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by An2elect2(f): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
plaetton:

Because the white racist sold you that crap that you are peddling as your faith. He duped you by selling you that empty hope, that empty bag that you are still tightly clutching in to.

The white racist is mocking you that he has managed to separate you from your identity, that he has conquered you, cheapened you and mentally enslaved you with delusions.

He is boasting that he has the last laugh.

Just when will you ever get it?

Oh yea? now listen Christianity did not originate from the white race. The basis of Christianity is on one person, Christ Jesus not some group of slow pokes.

He, Jesus was born to Jewish parents under the law. Before this happened, God chose the Israelites as His people not because they were good but it WAS FOR GOD'S SOVEREIGN ELECTION TO STAND. If any one was good it was God and not the Israelites. They were unable to keep the law of God and rebelled against Him. These Israelites were not to mix up with the gentiles/heathens. The Europeans were included in this heathen group alongside other non-jews.
If the bible is a European book then Jesus should have been a European. But no! history and the bible attest to something different.

In the new dispensation,which is now, God has extended His love to "all men" calling those who were not His people, His people, His beloved. When Jesus commanded his disciples to preach the gospel He said they should go into all the world. Reach out to other nations not just Israel.

For anyone that has the spirit of Christ in him is of God. Christ in us the hope of glory! not a lost group of people. I received not the knowledge of the Lord Jesus through a white even if i did it will still not nullify the work of God.

No lost soul has any last laugh. Genuine Christians are for the most the rejoicing ones. Hahaha We have hope we have peace we have joy through Jesus our Lord! It is finished! we've won!!! hahaha lol.

2 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by plaetton: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
An2elect2:

Oh yea? now listen Christianity did not originate from the white race. The basis of Christianity is on one person, Christ Jesus not some group of slow pokes.

He, Jesus was born to Jewish parents under the law. Before this happened, God chose the Israelites as His people not because they were good but it WAS FOR GOD'S SOVEREIGN ELECTION TO STAND. If any one was good it was God and not the Israelites. They were unable to keep the law of God and rebelled against Him. These Israelites were not to mix up with the gentiles/heathens. The europeans were included in this heathen group alongside other non-jews.
If the bible is a european book then Jesus should have been a european. But no! history and the bible attest to something different.

In the new dispensation,which is now, God has extended His love to "all men" calling those who were nor His people, His people, His beloved. When Jesus commanded his disciples to preach the gospel He said they should go into the world. Reach out to other nations not just Israel.

For anyone that has the spirit of Christ in him is of God. Christ in us the hope of glory! not a lost group of people. I received not the knowledge of the Lord Jesus through a white even if i did it will still not nullify the work of God.

No lost soul has any last laugh. Genuine Christians are the most the rejoicing ones. Hahaha We have hope we have peace we have joy through Jesus our Lord! It is finished! we've won!!! hahaha lol

Gosh!
You don't get it, do you?

Who sold you all that crap that you are regurgitating? The Jews?

No sir.
The Europeans sold you this empty bag you are holding, this bridge to Nowhere that has you running in a dizzy confused circles.

And what is he doing now while you are busing playing with your shiny piece of UNOBTAINIUM?
He is exploring the stars and leaving your sorry bottom behind, as you wait to be raptured into perhaps another form of slavery in your celestial LA LA land.

6 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by An2elect2(f): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
plaetton:

Gosh!
You don't get it, do you?

Who sold you all that crap that you are regurgitating? The Jews?

No sir.
The Europeans sold you this empty bag you are holding, this bridge to Nowhere that has you running in a dizzy confused circles.

And what is he doing now while you are busing playing with your shiny piece of UNOBTAINIUM?
He is exploring the stars and leaving your sorry bottom behind, as you wait to be raptured into perhaps another form of slavery in your celestial LA LA land.

Your speech is too empty and filled with rife. And your points are senseless. Are there no European christians too? didn't they receive the gospel from others. Are they all exploring the stars? and why should i lose sleep if they are? what is life on earth suppose to be? going to the moon? damn! you lost man. You are the one in bondage if you base human progress on what the whites have done. That's stupid and a slave mentality right there.

Am okay and at peace with all that God has given me. Why must i go to the star and explore the world for me to be called advanced by enslaved people?

There is a difference between me and you. You are so obsessed with what others are doing that you have thrown away common sense. My friend wake up!

1 Like

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by cold(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
^^^ Lol..the mental gymnastics you guys indulge in to save a fraud who was clearly sold to you as a god is indeed laughable. Your skydaddy belongs to the white man who sold you a dummy to keep you perpetually enslaved. From all indications,you're doing a good job of it

4 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by Rapmoney(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Religion...when will Africans take off those ill-fitting robes of the white man's religion?

4 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by gatiano(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wrong! but you mean well, but wrong. plaetton, the blackman always have the last laugh and the first one too, we will always have the last laugh. Blackman is very righteous, holy to the core, too holy that we decided lets try some evil, lets see what we can learn from there, but the black body can't just do evil, he will need to be taught evil, how? so we made man in our image. called mankind (lucifer/satan/devil) to rule for a short period of time of 6000 years, all the blackman decide to take part to have experience of this evil. so who has the first, middle and the last laugh? do forget, we have no beginning meaning we have been since trillion upon trillion of years, what is 6000 years?
An2elect2:

He, Jesus was born to Jewish parents under the law. Before this happened, God chose the Israelites as His people not because they were good but it WAS FOR GOD'S SOVEREIGN ELECTION TO STAND. If any one was good it was God and not the Israelites. They were unable to keep the law of God and rebelled against Him. These Israelites were not to mix up with the gentiles/heathens. The Europeans were included in this heathen group alongside other non-jews.
If the bible is a European book then Jesus should have been a European. But no! history and the bible attest to something different.

In the new dispensation,which is now, God has extended His love to "all men" calling those who were not His people, His people, His beloved. When Jesus commanded his disciples to preach the gospel He said they should go into all the world. Reach out to other nations not just Israel.

No lost soul has any last laugh. Genuine Christians are for the most the rejoicing ones. Hahaha We have hope we have peace we have joy through Jesus our Lord! It is finished! we've won!!! hahaha lol.

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by GooseBaba: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2014
The true owner of Christianity has spoken... Call them racist scum but they speak the truth. The jews did not bring Christianity to africans, european brought it to africa.. So how dare you try to compete with your masters.

No matter how you try to spin or twist bible verses to gel with your new found black jesus, salvation, walking with the dead type things... The white man brought that garbage to our shores. It rightfully belongs to them..

Stop fighting too hard for someone else's property..!

7 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by GooseBaba: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2014
gatiano:
Wrong! but you mean well, but wrong. plaetton, the blackman always have the last laugh and the first one too, we will always have the last laugh. Blackman is very righteous, holy to the core, too holy that we decided lets try some evil, lets see what we can learn from there, but the black body can't just do evil, he will need to be taught evil, how? so we made man in our image. called mankind (lucifer/satan/devil) to rule for a short period of time of 6000 years, all the blackman decide to take part to have experience of this evil. so who has the first, middle and the last laugh? do forget, we have no beginning meaning we have been since trillion upon trillion of years, what is 6000 years?

This doctrine of 6000 years does not apply to africans in the motherland, it only applies to african americans. African abrahamist are already deluded enough don't add to their mental problems.

Like I told you before. Since you agreed that your god deliberately gave the white man the power of tricknology so he can cause mayhem for 6000. Why should we give two fuvks what the outcome is..? Since your god already has a grand plan for his experiments.?

Kindly think about it before you reply.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by gatiano(m): 12:59am On Dec 26, 2014
yes brother, it applies because we are one and from the same source. However, this is not the first time you wrote or told me so, you did not want to associate yourself with none outside of the black africa. but i didn't argue as you made jests, but then, you may not be wrong. but today and now and as a matter of fact for over 2 to 3 years now, the african aspect that bear Elijah Muhammad witness is revealled. From the african perspective. i'm going to give you a link, and you can further your studies at your own convinient timing. it is revealed by blackroots science (you can google it and download it in pdf, its free) and the summary -

You think, the nation of islam is/was harsh? this told the truth softly, any non blacks that see or read will never be normal again,blacks too will now be normal since they were not normal in the first place. The grand plan is partly revealed here, it does not contain history story, it contain the mathematics,physics, chemistry, biology astronomy cosmology etc of how almost everything came about.

My new year present to you bro. GOD'S BLESSINGS.

1 Like

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by GooseBaba: 3:26am On Dec 26, 2014
gatiano:
yes brother, it applies because we are one and from the same source. However, this is not the first time you wrote or told me so, you did not want to associate yourself with none outside of the black africa. but i didn't argue as you made jests, but then, you may not be wrong. but today and now and as a matter of fact for over 2 to 3 years now, the african aspect that bear Elijah Muhammad witness is revealled. From the african perspective. i'm going to give you a link, and you can further your studies at your own convinient timing. it is revealed by blackroots science (you can google it and download it in pdf, its free) and the summary -

You think, the nation of islam is/was harsh? this told the truth softly, any non blacks that see or read will never be normal again,blacks too will now be normal since they were not normal in the first place. The grand plan is partly revealed here, it does not contain history story, it contain the mathematics,physics, chemistry, biology astronomy cosmology etc of how almost everything came about.

My new year present to you bro. GOD'S BLESSINGS.

Smh... I said think before you reply. Instead you regurgitate your regular stuff... Nation of Islam makes no sense to free born africans.

And point of correction, I associate with my fellow humans but I simply donnot loathe myself or practice hate in order to seek answers to the mysteries of my existence..

Meanwhile, thanks for letting me visit one of the many sites you get your delusionary tales from. That sheds light as to why you would make statements that "black people are not normal" and you don't see the self loathe in that beliefs system. Since you're not normal, I would have to reject your gift. Without prejudice of course.. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by gatiano(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
when a person bleaches off his/her skin so that he/she may be lighter or appear to be like white jesus, what do you call that? when a person images GOD and all he/she sees is white old man with a lot of beards, what do you call that? on a monday morning, when we are suppose to be at a reasonable place, but instead be at walter carrington all from saturday to be in the first line just to get a transit visa going to hungary or belarus (a whole of crowd large enough to form two or more town) what will you call that? and a lot more instances. are those normal to you? to me they are not normal and something is definitely wrong. if nation of islam is wrong, what then is the truth? can you point me to a direction, i will gladly read or study it.
You said it can't help africans, what then can help to develop the african mind? tell or show me and i'll read. and always speak for yourself, do not hinder others because you won't or can't, there are a little over 800 million black africans on that continent alone.
i have never for a second self loathe myself, never not even when i am bombarded with the whiteman's lies about my past.
i know you think i or my like are racist which is funny in a way, however, we are not, a truth is a truth no matter how anybody tries to argue. like i said, if what is said by these people is wrong, then argue with facts that can convince the dumbest person, but for 80 years, what your so called master could ever do is grumble. we are not racists, we are not just sympathizers to their demise which is their making like you sympathise or want to be close with them.
the link i sent to you was revealed by an african, and there is nothing religious about it. as a true muslim, we don't force people into religion, never. because an hypocrite is a hundred times much worse than the most wicked disbeliever.

so my question is - if nation of islam and blackroots science not good for africans, and is not true, what then is the truth and that which is good for african based people?

GooseBaba:

Smh... I said think before you reply. Instead you regurgitate your regular stuff... Nation of Islam makes no sense to free born africans.

And point of correction, I associate with my fellow humans but I simply donnot loathe myself or practice hate in order to seek answers to the mysteries of my existence..

Meanwhile, thanks for letting me visit one of the many sites you get your delusionary tales from. That sheds light as to why you would make statements that "black people are not normal" and you don't see the self loathe in that beliefs system. Since you're not normal, I would have to reject your gift. Without prejudice of course.. grin

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by GooseBaba: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
gatiano:
when a person bleaches off his/her skin so that he/she may be lighter or appear to be like white jesus, what do you call that? when a person images GOD and all he/she sees is white old man with a lot of beards, what do you call that? on a monday morning, when we are suppose to be at a reasonable place, but instead be at walter carrington all from saturday to be in the first line just to get a transit visa going to hungary or belarus (a whole of crowd large enough to form two or more town) what will you call that? and a lot more instances. are those normal to you? to me they are not normal and something is definitely wrong. if nation of islam is wrong, what then is the truth? can you point me to a direction, i will gladly read or study it.
You said it can't help africans, what then can help to develop the african mind? tell or show me and i'll read. and always speak for yourself, do not hinder others because you won't or can't, there are a little over 800 million black africans on that continent alone.
i have never for a second self loathe myself, never not even when i am bombarded with the whiteman's lies about my past.
i know you think i or my like are racist which is funny in a way, however, we are not, a truth is a truth no matter how anybody tries to argue. like i said, if what is said by these people is wrong, then argue with facts that can convince the dumbest person, but for 80 years, what your so called master could ever do is grumble. we are not racists, we are not just sympathizers to their demise which is their making like you sympathise or want to be close with them.
the link i sent to you was revealed by an african, and there is nothing religious about it. as a true muslim, we don't force people into religion, never. because an hypocrite is a hundred times much worse than the most wicked disbeliever.

so my question is - if nation of islam and blackroots science not good for africans, and is not true, what then is the truth and that which is good for african based people?

When an African gives birth to a child and give them arabian names is that normal. When an African born and raised in africa, travels abroad finds a new religion and discards his african name for jewish/arab names is that normal. Don't you see that islam and nation of islam is a problem to an african mind. And you're not normal too, for you forsake your tribe and heritage for someone else's..

And for your information there are over a billion people in the african continent update your information..

ATR and the philosophies of african ancestors is the only way an African can be genuinely proud of himself which will lead to developing of the african mind. When I say that you are a self loathing african you will deny it..

What is your take on ATR..!?

Is it not the whiteman that gave you information that you hold true to your heart about african spirituality, mode of worship and traditions..

African traditional religion encompasses the entire scope of a complete african. From culture, heritage, tradition, land, history, language and lineage. And all this are fact based not figments of a writer's imagination.

Apart from brainwashing.. What does nation of islam have that belongs solely/originally to africans that africans can build upon...?

I await your self loathing reply

2 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by gatiano(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
when i said that there are only about 800 million in africa, i knew for a fact what i meant, the population of blacks in africa does not include the north light skinned african. i am talking about black or dark black or light black, these are all black. if you really know the history of the black people everywhere on this earth, you would understand that the africa believe system was not even the first, though i agree that it predates few of other religion like christianity , judaism and others excluding Islam, Islam was from the old time religion of Maat, Muhammad just gave it the name Islam. now if you may ask or search, what was the religion of Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad? Just because the white devils always find their way into the religion to distrupt it to suit there agenda doesn't mean they created them. About the african religions and cultures, even if they are right, the africans themselves do not understand it. i will continue in few moment.....
GooseBaba:

When an African gives birth to a child and give them arabian names is that normal. When an African born and raised in africa, travels abroad finds a new religion and discards his african name for jewish/arab names is that normal.

And for your information there are over a billion people in the african continent update your information..

ATR and the philosophies of african ancestors is the only way an African can be genuinely proud of himself which will lead to developing of the african mind. When I say that you are a self loathing african you will deny it..

Is it not the whiteman that gave you information that you hold true to your heart about african spirituality, mode of worship and traditions..

African traditional religion encompasses the entire scope of a complete african. From culture, heritage, tradition, land, history, language and lineage. And all this are fact based not figments of a writer's imagination.

Apart from brainwashing.. What does nation of islam have that belongs solely/originally to africans that africans can build upon...?

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by GooseBaba: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
gatiano:
when i said that there are only about 800 million in africa, i knew for a fact what i meant, the population of blacks in africa does not include the north light skinned african. i am talking about black or dark black or light black, these are all black. if you really know the history of the black people everywhere on this earth, you would understand that the africa believe system was not even the first, though i agree that it predates few of other religion like christianity , judaism and others excluding Islam, Islam was from the old time religion of Maat, Muhammad just gave it the name Islam. now if you may ask or search, what was the religion of Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad? Just because the white devils always find their way into the religion to distrupt it to suit there agenda doesn't mean they created them. About the african religions and cultures, even if they are right, the africans themselves do not understand it. i will continue in few moment.....

This thread talks about emancipating ones self from mental enslavement...

Islam predates judaism.... grin

Meanwhile, africans are well aware of their traditional religion. They have only been condition to hate themselves and accommodate it as truth.. You are a prime example..

2 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
gatiano:
on a monday morning, when we are suppose to be at a reasonable place, but instead be at walter carrington all from saturday to be in the first line just to get a transit visa going to hungary or belarus (a whole of crowd large enough to form two or more town) what will you call that?

Migration for economic reasons is the most 'normal' occurrence on earth. In the US you have whole districts named Chinatown. In some parts of the UK, Indians contest and win elections based on their overwhelming population. Africans are actually a minority in terms of global migration.

2 Likes

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by gatiano(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
As i was saying, our african culture wasn't the first, and as a matter of fact it can be considered as a yesterday's religion, but pre christianity, or judaism. who was the GOD that walked with enoch, that spoke and eat food as guest of Abraham , (the whiteman wants to make us believe that it so spirit, but spirit does not eat or wash legs, and in movies, they will make that person a whiteman which is a lie), who appeared before Moses? (the whiteman makes it looks like it spirit spooky stuff), I'm with one with the father, Jesus said (that has a very deep meaning than what anybody would be able to comprehend, except a few, who are all blackmen of africa or african descent. Who gave Muhammad the book in different seperate times? do you mean to tell some spirit keeps appearing to him? that is a whiteman's make up. David said He haths openned my eyes? what is this openning of eye means and who openned it? who comforted him in the shadow of the valley? spirits? This is a Blackman they are all refering to, infact with the pronoun "these". somebody made adam, he did not make himself, somebody made them. That was a blackman, he made them wicked and weak simply because He (the blackman) could, he is extremely fearless (which is of your, if you are black and me and all other blacks' qualities). He could not make weakness and wickedness in HIS (blackman) own body, he can only learn it from where he laid it (inside the whiteman). now if you are truthful to yourself, where did you learn kissing from? who taught our kings and politicians how to steal and get away with it? who taught you that being gay is ok? where did you learn that seeing porns strengthens the marriage? how did polygamy came into the black system? why did we start disfiguring ourselves with tribal marks and fitting large plates in our mouths and ears? where did our girls and women lost the shame that they can now today pose naked for camera? where did you learn that fornication is not a big deal? wasn't that was responsible for girls circumstition? when did a blackman begin to mistreat his woman? where are all the dieases from? etc.
This doesn't mean that i should take responsibility for my wrong doings, but i am not responsible for them, Thus ALLAH SAID-
2:268 The devil threatens you with poverty and enjoins you to be niggardly, and Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself and abundance. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing:

So if you are black, you are not going to hell, however, since that i told you know, it doesn't matter if you believe or not, if you continue with wrong doing while knowing the truth, you would be punished.
white people knew good and evil, it is there in the bible. they have freewill. Blackman just wanted to check what evil look and feels like, and we all decided to take part in it. it was an agreement.
why then should the whiteman go to hell? they don't need to go hell, however, they can not be allowed into our world or heaven, they will contaminate it, even if she is your wife or husband? however you mullattoes can after being washed clean of madness. There heaven is prepared for them, very nice place, for those of them who obeyed Moses, Jesus, Muhammad teachings, but no visa for them to enter ours, except they make themselves into black by truely loving black and marrying blacks, their mulatto marrying another black etc. the rest that won't change is for the dustbin. that blackman will go to the dustbin? impossible!.

speaking of the traditional african religion, one of the best phrase, in short the best is " ori ni a ba sin, ki a fi orisha si ile" which means, our head is what we must worship and leave the orishas alone". It is what Jesus meant by I'm one with my Father. This is a very powerful phrase. it would stop all the calamity befalling at once. except you are an initiated one with the complete ritual, or have learnt it, you can or will never understand this phrase. 12 tribes are the black people of 84 million each spread on the planet. Elijah Muhammad is the gate, to understand those from the Africans who would soon testify to the greatness and truth of Elijah Muhammad, by releasing the truth of life, you will never understand the rest except through Elijah.

84 million by 12 tribes= 1,008,000,000 people. the black people can not exceed this number, never. even distributed between man and woman. ours is the only people where you would find ratio to be 50/50, or 49/51, or 51/49, no matter the wars or trouble, we are always this number, that is why i'm sure we are 800 million on african continent, maybe less. it has a lot to do with ori. the whiteman know this, that is why he tries all his best to kill us, this number is dangerous for their survival. if you are an initiated, and an african man as you have claimed, then you would understand. Ori is powerful.
President Jonathan is an ijaw man, much like you, how come he wears the jew hat? can you explain that?

GooseBaba:

When an African gives birth to a child and give them arabian names is that normal. When an African born and raised in africa, travels abroad finds a new religion and discards his african name for jewish/arab names is that normal. Don't you see that islam and nation of islam is a problem to an african mind. And you're not normal too, for you forsake your tribe and heritage for someone else's..

Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by gatiano(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Islam predates all, but you refuse to answer my question, what was the religion of Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad.
GooseBaba:

This thread talks about emancipating ones self from mental enslavement...

Islam predates judaism.... grin

Meanwhile, africans are well aware of their traditional religion. They have only been condition to hate themselves and accommodate it as truth.. You are a prime example..
Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by gatiano(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
either ways, is it normal? why should it be so, when the igbo land can grow a yam as big as a lion, cross river plantain can make you forget your name, yoruba land has it own food and the north. what are we going for to find? what else is more important than food, shelter, clothing nudeless, having little fun and creating something? why is it so difficult?
ROSSIKE:

Migration for economic reasons is the most 'normal' occurrence on earth. In the US you have whole districts named Chinatown. In some parts of the UK, Indians contest and win elections based on their overwhelming population. Africans are actually a minority in terms of global migration.
Re: Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery by GooseBaba: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
gatiano:
Islam predates all, but you refuse to answer my question, what was the religion of Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad.

They all had their traditional religion including your master the Arabs before Muhammad was conceived. JUST LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS they worshiped their own gods pluralism!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.