Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her (1979 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 2:16am On Dec 25, 2014
I'm wondering with all the noise I'm hearing from over my houx

Different sound,some from the church. Street party

That gat me thinking

Peeps,nairalanders were are you and what are doing?whom are you with ? he \she.

Or you just dey alone no show for you this night.

For me I dey ma houx.
Tell me were u dey
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by freezyprinzy(m): 2:26am On Dec 25, 2014
mo wa pelu awon goons mi
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 2:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Hey
Back to sender

Lol
Btw. What does that mean?
freezyprinzy:
mo wa pelu awon goons mi
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by IamLEGEND1: 2:39am On Dec 25, 2014
i'm with my blanket at the moment and we're doing

really

bad and
naughty things
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 2:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Conji and wet dream patner

Well done

Am send my greetings to. Dem
IamLEGEND1:
i'm with my blanket at the moment and we're doing

really

bad and
naughty things
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by freezyprinzy(m): 2:42am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
Hey
Back to sender

Lol
hehe ...means am wit my paddies dem.....how u tho merry Christmas... way my chin chin
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 2:44am On Dec 25, 2014
freezyprinzy:
hehe ...means am wit my paddies dem.....how u tho merry Christmas... way my chin chin
good
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 25, 2014
I just got home from Mass.
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Medunah: 4:02am On Dec 25, 2014
home nah
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
Hey
Back to sender

Lol
it means his with his friends
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 25, 2014
op are you black lols

At home jor but soon go t church then from there to party noni
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by KingTom(m): 5:52am On Dec 25, 2014
I dey with G and G my goats I dey prepare them for slaughtering grin grin grin
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 6:00am On Dec 25, 2014
:PBadt guy,hope nor be behind base style you give. Them?lol

Na joke oh
KingTom:
I dey with Abdullahi and Suleiman my goats I dey prepare them for slaughtering grin grin grin
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2014
Welcome dear

But I be nor send you massage

Btw how are you ?
Herzumpther:
I just got home from Mass.
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2014
No
I'm brown

You are looking my trouth
Sup
samflexxy:
op are you black lols

At home jor but soon go t church then from there to party noni
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by KingTom(m): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
:PBadt guy,hope nor be behind base style you give. [b]Me[/]?lol

Na joke oh
shocked shocked shocked
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by KingTom(m): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
:PBadt guy,hope nor be behind base style you give. Me lol

Na joke oh
shocked shocked shocked
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 25, 2014
I dey beside my bed,I wan sleep grin
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmmm

Sleep noise maker
Were you go?
Ipledge:
I dey beside my bed,I wan sleep grin
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
Hmmmm

Sleep noise maker
Were you go?
noice maker?

I don't go anywhere,this is the normal time I sleep,just finished watching a movie
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Ok welldone
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2014
KingTom:
I dey prepare them for slaughtering grin grin grin
Man, edit those names.
Its insulting to those bearing them.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by chimerase2: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2014
freezyprinzy:
mo wa pelu awon goons mi
ati emi no
Faji lo sure jo cheesy
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by chimerase2: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
Hey
Back to sender

Lol
what's back to sender der nw

He said he is with his guys
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
No
I'm brown

You are looking my trouth
Sup
em kul dear happy xmas
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by KingTom(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:

Man, edit those names.
Its insulting to those bearing them.
Ayamlaykorn
Sorry sir should I call them Laykhorn and Laykorn because they have horns. The seller gave them those names grin but I refused out of respect for you but if you insist.... grin
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
Welcome dear

But I be nor send you massage

Btw how are you ?
I'm good.
Merry Christmas.
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by ritababe(f): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2014
I dey sleep
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by merit12(f): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2014
:-XSowie babe

Did d bobo give you a sack leTter this month?
ritababe:
I dey sleep
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by ritababe(f): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2014
merit12:
:-XSowie babe

Did d bobo give you a sack leTter this month?

not really,he nearly kill me in the night am too tired to stand self.
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by chimerase2: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

not really,he nearly kill me in the night am too tired to stand self.
chai cheesy
Re: nairalanders Were did You Go Last Night With Whom Were You With him or her by ritababe(f): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2014
chimerase2:
chai cheesy

wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Scientific Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked / IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? / The Bro Code. For Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.