Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! (2651 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by victorg8t(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas to you all. Hapi nu year in advance.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by bamog(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Shout awt to all d chickens in my stomach wishing dem easy digestion!!! And to all romancelanderz!!! Ah dey 4 journey!!!

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by makazona(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
shout out to all a'you

merry christmas and a better new year

peace_love
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=ROZZAYY post=29182204][/quote]thank you sweety,hope you enjoying your holiday smiley Love You and appreciate You....
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by pasqal09: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
Merry Christmas Sir
Same to you sir

1 Like

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by pasqal09: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Pasqal09 my guy.
Compliments of the season too. Its been an awesome year, we look forward to a boisterous 2015. wink
Same to you
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lemme specially greet my wonderful padi

Happy Christmas Pasqal09.. More and greater things to come your way

Next year Xmas will celebrated in your Ranger Rover Sport

Quote this post and claim it else I will take off this comment grin
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by hannesy(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Shout out to all my followings and followers
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by pasqal09: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Lemme specially greet my wonderful padi

Happy Christmas Pasqal09.. More and greater things to come your way

Next year Xmas will celebrated in your Ranger Rover Sport

Quote this post and claim it else I will take off this comment grin
Amen o!
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Akell(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Merry Christmas to my SPEED EPITOME . The lady I dote on so much.

And to all my followings and followers...love you all
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Thank you Pasqal smiley
pasqal09:
All shoutouts and xmas wishes to our various friends and crush should be done here. Please let's stop creating unnecessary threads for it.

A shout out to this special people
My oga Seun,
My fellow mods; farano, rocktation,
My 2nd Oga obinoscopy,
Our Romance section King and Queen; naijaboy and jenimma
Mizmycoli, tosynetomuch, dygeasy, karchisbabe, teeo, rozzayy, marieolae and a host of others that I maynot remember to mention.

Wishing everyone a "heaven on earth" Xmas!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by mizkeleke(f): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Shout out to all Romancelanders....
Merry Xmas n a prosperous new year in advance.

Kinda new here duo.... Neva get fwends.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by salau01(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Shout out to my friends and well wishers and to all those that choose to always visit my blog www.latestforya..com
i really appreciate you all.
Follow on twitter @salau01
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2014
I don't have time to start listing. Merry xmas and a properous new year to everybody.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Scash(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
**** walks in, looks around.
........and then runs out***

Lord, sooooooooooo many new people. not one old face in sight. sad
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Scash:

Wow. Date reg: 2011 — Super Cool.
Well ma'am, old things have passed away. wink
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by BluePearls(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Shout to my fams, the love of my life (she's not on NL),
To: Kika (Nwa), kilokeys, walcolm, harrysterol, all romancelander and dudes at the BB10 zone.
I wish y'all love, happiness and prosperous new year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by harrysterol(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2014
BluePearls:
Shout to my fams, the love of my life (she's not on NL),
To: Kika (Nwa), kilokeys, walcolm, harrysterol, all romancelander and dudes at the BB10 zone.
I wish y'all love, happiness and prosperous new year.
my pady I hail u specially too, wishing u the best in 2015
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by oneilapoh: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Shout to all d ladies dat couldn't get hooked up dis xmass season.try harder next time.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Natasha2(f): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Scash:
**** walks in, looks around.
........and then runs out***

Scash cheesy
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by IamLEGEND1: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
a big shout out to all the pèñìşės around the world for being there for every guy, gay or straight. U guys never abandoned us even at our worst, also for prepping urself up for duty at a moments notice without complaining. i want to say a big thank you.

YOU GUYS ROCK.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by happyjuliet(f): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRDS.
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by Agybabe(f): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
unyours:
My shoutout goes to agybabe
like seriously? I'm blushing. But we are yet to settle our score for last year o. Hehehe never mind. Happy new year dear!
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by victorg8t(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year
Re: Official Romancelanders Yuletide Shout Out Thread!! by 190: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
who are these ppl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Facts On Whatsapp.. / Shocking!!! Wonderful Make Up Transformation / Why Would People Break Up Apart Frm CHEATING???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.