Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat (4141 Views)

I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threa / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat / 18 Soldiers Get Death, Jail Terms Over Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Kolade354(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
The cleric and the silly OP should shut up.............stella damascus criticize jonathan and she was attacked.
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by oziegbe2015: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
chukwudi44:

The north and sw are not majority. GEJ did not win in the north during the last elections. He only got 2.8m votes from the sw out of a total of 22m votes
decieve urself if that would make you happy
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Jesusloveyou: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
CSTR:
A country that refuse to learn from history.
When the oppression returns , they will begin to disturb God with all kinds of prayers for deliverance like they did in the 80s.
I am sure even God will look away.
i have be fasting and praying since 1986, for change,d oppression is too much,today is christmas,i am not celebrating till my God answer my prayer.this suffering,poverty and oppression must stop by 2015.
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by tuborme: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
olaweey:
Where were you when Asari Dokubo threatened that 2015 will be bloody if jonathan does not win.Don't be a hypocrite.

Asari did not say that...he threatened violence if people are killed if GEJ is declared winner like it happened in 2011. Stop spreading lies and destroying the nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
tuborme:

Asari did not say that...he threatened violence if people are killed if GEJ is declared winner like it happened in 2011. Stop spreading lies and destroying the nation.

GBAM!!!
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Collynzo22: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
i have be fasting and praying since 1986, for change,d oppression is too much,today is christmas,i am not celebrating till my God answer my prayer.this suffering,poverty and oppression must stop by 2015.
God will answer your prayer and make sure GEJ wins again in February.
A victory for GEJ is a defeat to insurgency, blackmail, backbitting, hypocrisy and other ills destroying Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by HzRF(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Just imagine
Just because u want ur tribe man to win d next is to threaten people up nd down
Any corper upon their prophecies that war will occur if he loose and still go ahead to conduct election there(all northern states) dey OYO mode..2011 should be a lesson to all corpers... Underage voting was carried out yet they still killed them. (RIP to the dead ) if they can threaten their selves how much more a stranger
This just about election... They have started preparing for war
Yet some myopic entities think he can't Islamize Nigeria
Is this not how law makers will be threaten if they don't succumb
To all those saying rubbish ... Once u against buahri GEJ has bought u?
Maybe you should use Google to see what this cleric do say about the government

If you want to "change" the country and the majority of the citizens say no y Turn it to war
Ohaneze yesterday stick to GEJ sum started saying they have been raped since time immemorial

Northerners have produced the highest number of leaders of this nation
Yet they have the "best" education
The "best" standard of living
The "best" infrastructure.. To mention a few in Nigeria.
Yet their leader's children schooled or are schooling in abroad
Never will their 14yrs old gal marry a 35yrs old man
Whenever they see them sai Buhari, sai El-Rufai, sai kwakwanso
BTW Ohaneze and hausa who got raped
Itz GEJ that is trying to break the status quo of their illiteracy that they hate... Gud hate him no problem

But y must u kill those that want him
Keeping pushing for war u will be surprised how those u think are cowards will have u wasted
Like EMPTY-N extra cool

2 Likes

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Jesusloveyou: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
sirman:

Hahaha speak for yourself please! Nigerians are not obsessed with buhari, Nigerians don't in any way love buhari. I don't know all you APC fanatics keep getting all these silly ideas from.

Anyway, it is agreed that GEJ's government has had some shortcomings but that doesn't mean we will vote him out. There's always room for a second chance. One thing I know will not happen is putting a half baked, almost illiterate mallam as my leader. It can never happen. Is it what a technocrat like GEJ has found hard to do that the mallam buhari will come & do, no! Abeg, wake up & smell the coffee, buhari oozes failure & 2015 is sure as hell failure for aboki buhari. . . . . . GEJ till 2019!
just listen to urself that,half bake phd zoologist is now technocrat,u saTANiod always glory in failure,that even if he has fail,u wil stil vote for failure.
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

God will answer your prayer and make sure GE wins again in February.
A victory for GEJ is a defeat to insurgency, blackmail, backbitting, hypocrisy and other ills destroying Nigeria.
u can't try onething for too long.any good thing cannot come out from pdp,they are saTANiod,d welfare u and i suppose to enjoy has be taken away from us.is this not wickedness by my felow man,they wil stock billions in their account,competing for who corrupt pass.
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by nduchucks: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
The earlier we put these pastors and Imams such as Oritsejafor and Gumi, who profit from inciting religious violence and hatred in Nigeria, in jail, for threatening our national security, the better for us.

Gumi & Oritsejafor should not only be threatened but locked up.
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Princewill1:
The terrorist called buhari remains UNELECTABLE FOR LIFE!!
GEJ carry go!!

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by iamrealdeji(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
PDP at work,why are they acting so childish?
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
DONT VOTE BOKO.HARI BE WARNED
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by IEDA: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
When Yall are thru talking,go eat and sleep and prepare yourself for the election after GEJ 2019
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by chamboy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Alabi God is watching u, shey u know
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by IEDA: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
u can't try onething for too long.any good thing cannot come out from pdp,they are saTANiod,d welfare u and i suppose to enjoy has be taken away from us.is this not wickedness by my felow man,they wil stock billions in their account,competing for who corrupt pass.
mofo
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by sparkleRed(f): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
And APC pple shouting change e can vex me what change I ask u! Eh! By bringin in a recycled military leader who is used 2 being a dictator, an autocrat! Eh! Dis pple?, I love APC buh una dey fail! Wetn do d real change lyk Fashola, Okorocha,Oshiomole eh! U pple should Goan sleep..and stop shouting Change wen u pple re nt ready 2 really provide change till den GEJ continues......

Am waiting 4 d insults..na una work 4 nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari / Reason Why Atiku Presidency Is Bad For Edo People / APC Wins Bayelsa East Senatorial Election and Two House of Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.