Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise (2036 Views)

10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? / Any Cosmetic Dentist In Nigeria For Teeth whiten Smile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise by damola1: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
I need a dentist anywhere within Ikeja, Lagos, have a tooth problem. Please advise by replying to post or simply emailing details to: damola@damola.com

I am skeptical about going to the general hospital due to fear of long queues.

Thanks.
Re: Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise by Yemabicon: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
Hello,
we are dental HMO
Our clinics are in many part of nigeria. We have some clinics in Ikeja and we have plan of N8,000/pa,N25,000/pa and N65,000/pa depend on you.

Also,do you know that,

• Everyone has deposits in their mouth called plaque which is formed from saliva and the bacteria that naturally inhabit the mouth?

• After a while plaque gets hardened by the calcium in our saliva to form calculus(tar tar)?

• Tar tar (which appears yellowish or brownish) cannot be removed by your toothbrush no matter how hard you try?

• Tar tar can lead to several oral diseases such as tooth decay, mouth odour, oral ulcers, gum infections (characterized by bleeding gums particularly after brushing, the urge to toothpick after a meal etc )?

• It is recommended that you have your teeth scaled and polished by a Dentist every six months to remove plaque and tar tar?

• You can get every relevant information on dental health, medical news and lots more at www.portal.dentexcare.com?

We have good news for you, Scaling and Polishing has been made more accessible and affordable to everyone more than ever before.

Dentex Scale/Polish Vouchers are available and are valid at selected clinics in various parts of Lagos. The vouchers are also affordable at the cost of N5000/voucher which makes it cheaper than the cost of a one-minute call on your cell phone per day for 6 months!

Please contact us on 07028185118 or 01-8778642 or send an e-mail if you are interested

Sincerely Yours,

Biodun
For Dentex Managed Care Ltd
Ikoyi ,Lagos

Please help to spread the good news to your friends
Re: Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise by damola1: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2008
Just called your #, No body picked it up.

Please email me damola@damola.com with address and phone details.

Also, I want my teeth to be white, is that feasible?
Re: Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise by Yemabicon: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2008
Hi Damola;
Thanks for your reply, like I told you we are Dental health Management organization.

We are in partnership with Dental clinics of highest quality across Nigeria and we presently have about 4-5 clinics around Ikeja.

We also make it cheaper for you to access these clinics via our different health plans . Visit our website for further information www.dentexcare.com

Yes! You can have your teeth whitened professionally by the dentist. You’ll get more information when you visit one of our highly distinguished dentist in Ikeja at a price that will surprise you without compromising the standard.

Thanks
Biodun for Dentex

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Fighting For Life After Boobs Enlargement / Impotence Wahala / 5 Ways To Naturally Whiten Your Teeth..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.