Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ah! No sane person must vote this man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ah! No sane person must vote this man (3766 Views)

Photo :Will You Vote This Man As Nigeria's President Again / Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 / Why Igbos Must Vote For Rochas & Other APC Candidates In SE Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2014
I will stabilize oil price
- Voodoo Economist

I will protect the economy with the military
- Voodoo Economist

I shall consult the retired and serving Generals to defeat Boko Haram
- The 18th Century Leader

...And so many want us to put the destiny of this great country in the hands of a self righteous, whose current obsession is self pity to get our votes? No way!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by davo90tico(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Ozin:
- Voodoo Economist

- Voodoo Economist

...And so many want us to put the destiny of this great country in the hands of a self righteous, whose current obsession is self pity to get our votes? No way!
hmmmmm
Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by kestolove95(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2014
and pls tell me y shud I vote for sumone dat can perform for 6yrs?what can he do for 4yrs dat he can't do for 6yrs?haba guy..dont b deceive

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by 2old4that(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2014
One thing I don't understand is this... Are we voting buhari for fear of boko haram OR for the interest of the nation?

4 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by delishpot: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
They are voting him just because they dont want jona.
They will even vote in a shekau just to remove jona.
I dont blame them sha, na condition make cayfish bend.
When you see bush rat running for hot afternoon, look well.......its either something is chasing it or its chasing something.

10 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2014
kestolove95:
and pls tell me y shud I vote for sumone dat can perform for 6yrs?what can he do for 4yrs dat he can't do for 6yrs?haba guy..dont b deceive

How do you measure performance bro? I know for sure that the perennial fuel scarcity that was the hallmark of most government disappeared.

I also know that the Benin-Ore road is now passable

I know the Corrupt NEPA is now in the hands of the Private sector, and pretty soon stable power will be ours

I know the Railway is now working and is being upgraded too

I now know many are taking into Agriculture, with Nigeria attaining food security with the possibility of Export, thus bringing in the needed foreign exchange

I know you and I can now freely express ourselves by insulting the President and speaking out against the FG policies without fear

I know no Political killing has taken place during his time

I can go on and on my guy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by chamboy(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Ozil are u back from injury..

5 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2014
The truth is no matter how we try to hide the true person in Buhari by making him dress in suits, Igbo attire, make him watch stage plays and football matches and make him use iPad and wish Nigerian merry Xmas, the more we see why he must not be elected

11 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by 2old4that(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Ozin:

Read between the lines, you will know he's trying to tell IBB All Is Well.

Anytime this man speaks, you could sense he's hiding something in his mind. What people don't know is that an average Hausa Fulani can harbour grudges in his mind for ages and eventually dealt with you when he has the chance. But I know IBB is a no dullard and fool.

7 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2014
delishpot:
They are voting him just because they dont want jona.
They will even vote in a shekau just to remove jona.
I dont blame them sha, na condition make cayfish bend.
When you see bush rat running for hot afternoon, look well.......its either something is chasing it or its chasing something.

Exactly! The reason is not because GEJ has not performed, but just because they do not just like his face and the fact that power must go to the North even if Shekau becomes their President not mine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by delishpot: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
To me, its no to jonahand gej. Appart from Boko, Jona has not done naija well. If naija was functioning well during jona these boko boys would not be linked to jona by the masses. But the way he rules make people not hessitate to kick him out.
Even without boko haram, what good has jona's addministration done?

1 Like

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2014
delishpot:
To me, its no to jonahand gej. Appart from Boko, Jona has not done naija well. If naija was functioning well during jona these boko boys would not be linked to jona by the masses. But the way he rules make people not hessitate to kick him out.
Even without boko haram, what good has jona's addministration done?

How do you measure performance bro? I know for sure that the perennial fuel scarcity that was the hallmark of most government disappeared.

I know the Corrupt NEPA is now in the hands of the Private sector, and pretty soon stable power will be ours

I now know many are taking into Agriculture, with Nigeria attaining food security with the possibility of Export, thus bringing in the needed foreign exchange

I know you and I can now freely express ourselves by insulting the President and speaking out against the FG policies without fear

3 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by delishpot: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2014
When he starts making his assistant bosses and chairmen, face the music for embbezling funds and abusing power.
When people in power can be held responsible for their actions.
If we cant expect that from a leader, then the truth is naija can never be good be it Jona or Buhari or anyone else.
Even with buhari on that throne, if he does not effect change, these same people singing his praise will vote in a goat to replace him.
People need to see changes not hear about changes.
Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by jasper7(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Anybody who said Jonathan did not work is a hypocrite. a big one. Even as rugged as Obasanjo was, he could not contend with a small group of miscreants agitating in the south south, in form of MEND or naija delta militants as we knew them, these were just one out of over 20 prominent militia groups that were killing people around nigeria. Talkless of a group as big as boko haram. well funded, well trained and blood thirsty maniacs. The reason many will vote buhari in (including me) is because of fear and not because he's the messiah. so... we should stop coating our cowardice, calling it bravery. Shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Flets: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2014
delishpot:
When he starts making his assistant bosses and chairmen, face the music for embbezling funds and abusing power.
When people in power can be held responsible for their actions.
If we cant expect that from a leader, then the truth is naija can never be good be it Jona or Buhari or anyone else.
Even with buhari on that throne, if he does not effect change, these same people singing his praise will vote in a goat to replace him.
People need to see changes not hear about changes.

Am sorry but you've not said anything. Can you objectively prove Jona has not done anything and I will take you on.

A democracy is as clean as its judiciary. In a country where thiefs have enough funds to pay their way through the courts and corrupt judges.... there is little the president can do until we implement the confab report.

GEJ has sacked his direct employees, the service chiefs, ministers etc even when they were innocent just to purge his cabinet of assumed corrupt elements

All GEJ 's policies are second to none. They are for the future and not your typical short term mediocre achievements. With agriculture, automobile, railways, road infrastructure and power in place.... all he needs is just take away subsidy and implement the confab report and watch Nigeria grow at a rate you lot never imagined.

Unfortunately, we are a nation of people seeking immediate gains with no plan for the future.

2 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by MalcoImX: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Ozin:
- Voodoo Economist

- Voodoo Economist

Put these words in quotation marks, if you are sure he said those. Only then you'll be engaged and your lies torn to shreds.

2 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by shakaTheZulu: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2014
chamboy:
Ozil are u back from injury..

Resident mugu
Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by delishpot: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Flets:

Am sorry but you've not said anything. Can you objectively prove Jona has not done anything and I will take you on.

A democracy is as clean as its judiciary. In a country where thiefs have enough funds to pay their way through the courts and corrupt judges.... there is little the president can do until we implement the confab report.

GEJ has sacked his direct employees, the service chiefs, ministers etc even when they were innocent just to purge his cabinet of assumed corrupt elements

All GEJ 's policies are second to none. They are for the future and not your typical short term mediocre achievements. With agriculture, automobile, railways, road infrastructure and power in place.... all he needs is just take away subsidy and implement the confab report and watch Nigeria grow at a rate you lot never imagined.

Unfortunately, we are a nation of people seeking immediate gains with no plan for the future.

What happened to Iyabo Obasanjo? What happened to amoured car buyer? What happened to Immigration oga? And many more.
Well, his good works are getting him rejected by those he gave good lives I guess.
Any president needs someone good who can give him good advice. Mayve Gej started out with good intentions, his army of arse lickers, and his inability to check their stealing( which I heard isnt corruption by the way) has pushed the youths to the wall.
I am not good at typing for these kinds of arguements sha.
All I know is that, its not too late for who ever wins that seat to turn the tide that is comming to naija soon.

1 Like

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by kestolove95(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Ozin:

u forgt to talk abt security,corruption,standard of living,unemploymnt,dividn peopl along religion line..I lyk ur reply nd no doubt dat gej has done sumtin bt for 6yrs...dats a n E to me...bro let's kip sentimnt aside,we need sumtin new

2 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by delishpot: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2014
jasper7:
Anybody who said Jonathan did not work is a hypocrite. a big one. Even as rugged as Obasanjo was, he could not contend with a small group of miscreants agitating in the south south, in form of MEND or naija delta militants as we knew them, these were just one out of over 20 prominent militia groups that were killing people around nigeria. Talkless of a group as big as boko haram. well funded, well trained and blood thirsty maniacs. The reason many will vote buhari in (including me) is because of fear and not because he's the messiah. so... we should stop coating our cowardice, calling it bravery. Shikena!

See, boko will still face Buhari, quote me anywhere.
The millitants and boko were introduced to their art when the government failed the people.
The people at first make simple demands, good road, water, light, healthcare, housing, education, transport, these simple requests were downplayed by tge government.
The people then saw that the leaders were enjoxing all these and many more. They started trying to befriend the guys ontop and use the opportunity to steal.
With time, people joined the band wagon and what ee see now is as a result of evil leaders preffering to wait until harmattan season to catch rain water.
Too late to cry.
Like I said, if even Buhari does not bring possitive change, the masses will call for his head too.
Boko will not stop unless
1 Buhari is boko and calls his boys to order when he wins
2 Buhari does what Boko haram wants thus peace will return
3 Buhari improves the lives of Nigerians thereby making people love life more than death( succide)
Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Flets: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2014
delishpot:

What happened to Iyabo Obasanjo? What happened to amoured car buyer? What happened to Immigration oga? And many more.
Well, his good works are getting him rejected by those he gave good lives I guess.
Any president needs someone good who can give him good advice. Mayve Gej started out with good intentions, his army of arse lickers, and his inability to check their stealing( which I heard isnt corruption by the way) has pushed the youths to the wall.
I am not good at typing for these kinds of arguements sha.
All I know is that, its not too late for who ever wins that seat to turn the tide that is comming to naija soon.

Maybw you need to try with the typing so I can get you. Whatz with Iyabo... cos I dont get the drift there. The armoured car buyer was sacked. The immigration test organisation was poorly managed...... the oga was queried.. asked to refund the fees but you lot will not let it rest till he is sacked, so I ask to what end?

Corruption precedes jona, its stupidity to heap it on him like he invented it. Note this.... No single individual can fight corruption under our democracy, only the right institutions will. You can only prove fraud and corruption in the law courts.... while the judges are more corrupt that the accused who will pay their out.

The only solution is true federalism where politicians would have to work to earn their pay. Kick out mediocrity and bring governance close to the people. This is what implementing the confab report will do for us.

We are a nation of complainants, the current govt is always worse. We will still complain about the next but to what end? Are we on the right path of recovery? ... that is the question. And the answer is yes.

Agriculture is the future of Nigeria not Oil,
the Automobile industry holds the future of manufacturing in Nigeria through parts manufacture and services,
the power sector is seriously evolving in the hands of the private sector,
educating the north through the almajiri schools and new universities will make them more productive and less violent,
Opening up the various regions to global commerce thru the elevation of airports to international status,
The railways will improve the state of our roads as the heavy duty loads will be transported thru them. People transit will be better
Deregulation of the oil and gas downstream sector thru subsidy removal is a big boom to our local economy. The private refineries will spring up in a jiffy, our foreign exchange to be seriously improved as the demand for dollars for fuel import will go away. We can now subsidize the crude price to local refineries.

Long and short.... the future is so bright under GEJ. We need to start playing issues based politics. Emotions wont take us anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by delishpot: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Flets:

Maybw you need to try with the typing so I can get you. Whatz with Iyabo... cos I dont get the drift there. The armoured car buyer was sacked. The immigration test organisation was poorly managed...... the oga was queried.. asked to refund the fees but you lot will not let it rest till he is sacked, so I ask to what end?

Corruption precedes jona, its stupidity to heap it on him like he invented it. Note this.... No single individual can fight corruption under our democracy, only the right institutions will. You can only prove fraud and corruption in the law courts.... while the judges are more corrupt that the accused who will pay their out.

The only solution is true federalism where politicians would have to work to earn their pay. Kick out mediocrity and bring governance close to the people. This is what implementing the confab report will do for us.

We are a nation of complainants, the current govt is always worse. We will still complain about the next but to what end? Are we on the right path of recovery? ... that is the question. And the answer is yes.

the Automobile industry holds the future of manufacturing in Nigeria through parts manufacture and services,
educating the north through the almajiri schools and new universities will make them more productive and less violent,
Opening up the various regions to global commerce thru the elevation of airports to international status,
The railways will improve the state of our roads as the heavy duty loads will be transported thru them. People transit will be better
Deregulation of the oil and gas downstream sector thru subsidy removal is a big boom to our local economy. The private refineries will spring up in a jiffy, our foreign exchange to be seriously improved as the demand for dollars for fuel import will go away. We can now subsidize the crude price to local refineries.

Long and short.... the future is so bright under GEJ. We need to start playing issues based politics. Emotions wont take us anywhere.

Emotions ke? I don tire. My bros, I wish we could hold a debate. I do not know how to express my self in writting when it comes to pollitics. I believe in face to face or voice to voice debate.
I do not think naijas wahala started with gej. That is why you notice that I give my vote to none of them.
To me non has done what I consider positive change.

1 Like

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Let's all not be surprised that Boko Haram will miraculously disappear the moment mallam buhari is elected as president, which we know won't be possible in any way. . .but that's none of my business

1 Like

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari will be defeated for the 4th time come 2015. 23 million nigerians rejected him in 2003, 22 million nigerians also rejected him him in 2007 and in 2011 more than 21 million nigerians said NO to him. I wonder how he will get a national acceptance, I am more than sure that 20 million nigerians will say HELL NO to him come 2015. Untill then, those satans that are already let loosed will burn and kill so many people in the pakistani region of northen nigeria. Merry christmas and happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Okaka27(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2014
2 years as Vice president +
2 years as Acting president +
4 years as President = NOTHING

Then u want to add anoda 4 years...
No way, e don do, na u we go chop??

#SaiBuhari2015

2 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by chamboy(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2014
shakaTheZulu:

Resident mugu
berem's Stalker howfa
Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by shiffynaani(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Ozin:

i know this government calls stealing is not corruption

I know billions have been missing under oga jonah

I know the price of petrol have skyrocketed to N100 per litre

I know our corrupt idiots have been given National pardon and Awards under oga jonah

I know our ministers have port to private jets from bulletproof cars under 6yrs administration of Oga jonah

I know thousands have lost their lives due to Boko insurgency withour any PRAGMATIC actions to curtail the trend

I know our youths lost their precious lives after serving their father's land searching for jobs that don't exist.

I know that the rich are stupendiously getting richer while the poor are wallowing more and more in abject poverty

I know,I know and I know.......

4 Likes

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
He won't win. Not in Nigeria. Niger maybe,but here? Nada.

1 Like

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by PrinceMario(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
FELLOW NIGERIANS, IS THIS THE PRESIDENT
YOU DESERVE?
May the Judgment of God not befall us and our
families if with our votes we deliberately return a
Govt of Hunger, corruption and death to the
Nigerian people. Kindly distribute through your
BBM and Whatsapp contacts, enough is enough!!
November 2014, Jonathan shocked Nigerians with
the news that Boko haram has taken control of 6
towns in 4 LGA’s the height of incompetence in
balkanizing the Nigerian state, a week later,
Nigerians were blown away by series of austerity
measures handed to them for their stupidity in
The naira was devalued at the pretext of drop in oil
prices but Nigerians never asked why the Naira
never appreciated when the oil price was
increasing?
If the foreign reserve were not stolen, Nigeria
would have weathered the storm for at least
6months like we did during the global melt down
of 2004 and 2008, unfortunately, the incompetence
of the Jonathan administration has brought grave
consequence on the Nigerian people, Inflation and
high cost of energy are likely consequences.
According to Will Ross of the BBC “He said he
hoped a parliamentary investigation would also
find out why the country's Excess Crude Account
had fallen from $11.5bn to under $2.5bn in a year
- arguing that Nigeria's savings are a vital buffer
against any drop in the global oil price and without
this "rainy day" account, the economy is
vulnerable and exposed.
October 2014; Ladies and Gentlemen, the
President of the Federal republic of Nigeria uses a
militant Asari Dokubo for black market gun
running, evident from the grounding and seizure of
over $10m by the South African authorities.
September, 2014, The Nigerian Government
admitted ferrying over $10m in a private jet for
arms procurement, where do we draw the line
between money laundering and arms procurement?
I asked myself about the recent helos that was
delivered by Russia recently if it was purchased in
the same manner, agree with me or not, Jonathan
is neck deep not just in corruption but money
laundering.
August 2014: As a result of the unabated
corruption in the Nigerian Military, Mutiny of July
gave rise to Boko haram declaring a caliphate on
Nigerian Soil, Gentlemen and Ladies, Jonathan Has
once again made a history of Incompetence. Never
in the history of Nigeria have we ceded territories
to bandits.
July 2014: saw a president who went to sleep
while neighboring West African countries battled
with the Ebola virus, his negligence paid off when
Patrick Sawyer brought the deadly virus to Nigeria
unabated. Since August 2012, when the Ebola
outbreak began, The Nigerian govt had no single
emergency response plan in place.
$11m emergency fund and N480m budgeted for
the control of infectious diseases in the 2013
budget never got to the Lagos state government,
the Nigerian Ebola Epicenter.
Still in June, we saw the worst abuse of his Royal
majesties powers when he barred APC Governors
from attending a rally in Ekiti state with soldiers,
meanwhile Boko Haram is still having a field day
in the North.
The senate revealed to Nigerians how the president
Mis appropriated over 685b kerosene subsidy fund
May 2014: [/b]left us with this shocking statement
“Jonathan, who was asked to comment on the
allegations of corrupt practices leveled against
some of his ministers, had said that nobody was
above mistakes and that if he were to be acting
based on reports on each of them, “no one will
stay for more than six months in office.” [b]Mere
stealing we call corruption"
Still in the same month after the corrupt tales of
embezzlement and diversion of military budget, the
clueless one finally offered Amnesty to a terrorist
group, the first of its kind, in the world.
An Indication that the Jonathan’s administration is
run by a den of thieves.
April 2014: reminded us the climax of Jonathan’s
administration where he went on a jamboree while
book haram held over 200 young girls, hostage,
April never ended before the Dizeani madueke’s
10billion naira scam reached a climax.
March 2014: just before the centenary celebration
where Abacha of all people was a beneficiary,
scores of Innocent school children were murdered
in Adamawa sate.
Feb 2014: saw the illegal suspension of the CBN
Gov.at a time the nation was in dire need of
foreign direct investment, the Kidnap of the
president’s foster father is a realistic score card on
his strides on security.
January 2014, a presidential committee was set up
to investigate the October scandal of stella odua
who came with a guilty verdict, yet she kept her
job.

#GejOut
#Sai Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by chacoonder(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Flets:

the The private refineries will spring up in a jiffy, our foreign exchange to be seriously improved as the demand for dollars for fuel import will go away. We can now subsidize the crude price to local refineries.

PDP e-thug..continue with your paid propaganda.
Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by chacoonder(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
PrinceMario:

FELLOW NIGERIANS, IS THIS THE PRESIDENT
YOU DESERVE?
May the Judgment of God not befall us and our
families if with our votes we deliberately return a
Govt of Hunger, corruption and death to the
Nigerian people. Kindly distribute through your
BBM and Whatsapp contacts, enough is enough!!
November 2014, Jonathan shocked Nigerians with
the news that Boko haram has taken control of 6
towns in 4 LGA’s the height of incompetence in
balkanizing the Nigerian state, a week later,
Nigerians were blown away by series of austerity
measures handed to them for their stupidity in
The naira was devalued at the pretext of drop in oil
prices but Nigerians never asked why the Naira
never appreciated when the oil price was
increasing?
If the foreign reserve were not stolen, Nigeria
would have weathered the storm for at least
6months like we did during the global melt down
of 2004 and 2008, unfortunately, the incompetence
of the Jonathan administration has brought grave
consequence on the Nigerian people, Inflation and
high cost of energy are likely consequences.
According to Will Ross of the BBC “He said he
hoped a parliamentary investigation would also
find out why the country's Excess Crude Account
had fallen from $11.5bn to under $2.5bn in a year
- arguing that Nigeria's savings are a vital buffer
against any drop in the global oil price and without
this "rainy day" account, the economy is
vulnerable and exposed.
October 2014; Ladies and Gentlemen, the
President of the Federal republic of Nigeria uses a
militant Asari Dokubo for black market gun
running, evident from the grounding and seizure of
over $10m by the South African authorities.
September, 2014, The Nigerian Government
admitted ferrying over $10m in a private jet for
arms procurement, where do we draw the line
between money laundering and arms procurement?
I asked myself about the recent helos that was
delivered by Russia recently if it was purchased in
the same manner, agree with me or not, Jonathan
is neck deep not just in corruption but money
laundering.
August 2014: As a result of the unabated
corruption in the Nigerian Military, Mutiny of July
gave rise to Boko haram declaring a caliphate on
Nigerian Soil, Gentlemen and Ladies, Jonathan Has
once again made a history of Incompetence. Never
in the history of Nigeria have we ceded territories
to bandits.
July 2014: saw a president who went to sleep
while neighboring West African countries battled
with the Ebola virus, his negligence paid off when
Patrick Sawyer brought the deadly virus to Nigeria
unabated. Since August 2012, when the Ebola
outbreak began, The Nigerian govt had no single
emergency response plan in place.
$11m emergency fund and N480m budgeted for
the control of infectious diseases in the 2013
budget never got to the Lagos state government,
the Nigerian Ebola Epicenter.
Still in June, we saw the worst abuse of his Royal
majesties powers when he barred APC Governors
from attending a rally in Ekiti state with soldiers,
meanwhile Boko Haram is still having a field day
in the North.
The senate revealed to Nigerians how the president
Mis appropriated over 685b kerosene subsidy fund
May 2014: [/b]left us with this shocking statement
“Jonathan, who was asked to comment on the
allegations of corrupt practices leveled against
some of his ministers, had said that nobody was
above mistakes and that if he were to be acting
based on reports on each of them, “no one will
stay for more than six months in office.” [b]Mere
stealing we call corruption"
Still in the same month after the corrupt tales of
embezzlement and diversion of military budget, the
clueless one finally offered Amnesty to a terrorist
group, the first of its kind, in the world.
An Indication that the Jonathan’s administration is
run by a den of thieves.
April 2014: reminded us the climax of Jonathan’s
administration where he went on a jamboree while
book haram held over 200 young girls, hostage,
April never ended before the Dizeani madueke’s
10billion naira scam reached a climax.
March 2014: just before the centenary celebration
where Abacha of all people was a beneficiary,
scores of Innocent school children were murdered
in Adamawa sate.
Feb 2014: saw the illegal suspension of the CBN
Gov.at a time the nation was in dire need of
foreign direct investment, the Kidnap of the
president’s foster father is a realistic score card on
his strides on security.
January 2014, a presidential committee was set up
to investigate the October scandal of stella odua
who came with a guilty verdict, yet she kept her
job.

#GejOut
#Sai Buhari 2015
Well said bro.
Re: Ah! No sane person must vote this man by PrinceMario(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Flets:

Are u kidding me? if i get u right,u mean ur future is bright under GEJ.

fuel price...#65---#100
Naira depreciated from #149 to #194 under GEJ adminstration,One wonder why naira never appreciate when oil price was increasing. Nigeria now owe a debt which this generation cannot finish paying,meanwhile GEJ own 9 private jets and still clamouring on buying more.
Where are the chibok girls?
Where is the missing $20m?
How can an individual donates #4billion to a presidential campaign which contravened the electoral act and the police remain dum.b? whereas the road that leads to Iyah gbede,Kogi state(Ayeni's hometown) is not motorable.
If he as done well for the past 6yrs,he doesn't need as much as #21billion to buy Nigerians conscience,his good work should speak for him.
FYI, #21billion cant buy our future,we want those that will fight corruption and not those who keep giving national pardon and awards to corrupt people.

BTW,I realise GEJ is loosing at a faster rate that's why the career Jonathanians resort to discrediting the peoples general,if your paymaster has done real good as u proclaim, then leave GMB alone and
market your candidate through his
achievements,your propaganda against our
potential president can turn us back,the more ur
propaganda the more people fall in love with him.
GEJ has let us down,let as sec school headboy
contest against that corrupt man and i will vote the
headboy.
yes! we are looking forward for a debate BTW Prof.
Osinbanjo and Sambo
We love you Sai Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS: Nigeria Gets New Buyer For Its Crude Oil / Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? / Why Are Igbos So Blunt About Nigeria's And Africa's Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.