Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 (6278 Views)

Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by UmuahiaPrince: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
[img][/img]
I want to bring to the notice of all Igbos residing and leaving in Lagos to come out and vote in mass.
I want to inform you all that Three Igbo candidates won elections into the House of Representatives in Lagos State in the last Presidential and national assembly election. That means that some Igbos in Lagos is going to be in the National house of representative for Lagos State
Considering this fit, Igbos can as well be in the Lagos house of assembly as well, and to achieve this, you all must vote.
Come out for your accreditation and don’t go home to wait till 1.30pm or you will be counted that you have voted just like what happened in some areas in Lagos during the last election.
If the election is extended in your area to Sunday due to the card reading problem because in most areas that are heavily populated by the Igbo in Lagos State the card readers are presumed to be having problems. Please don’t go to church on Sunday make sure you go to your unite and vote God will understand why you deed. Every vote should count in this last election coming up on April 11, 2015.

Your vote is important to have Igbos in Lagos house of assembly and to elect the governor of your choice. But if you ask me to chose for you, Vote JK Jimi Agbaje.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
I voted for Buhari But I will vote for Jimi Agbaje.... we need to make democracy competitive.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by asha80(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op go to your state and liberate it from ochendo's grip

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
JK things ni o,i'll vote for him

adi m eligible to vote cool

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ask them the reason they will vote for Agbaje they wont tell you as if Agbaje mum or dad is Igbo...............Even if you call you Brethern from Anambra Ambode will win.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
asha80:
Op go to your state and liberate it from ochendo's grip
gerrout abeg

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
They dont know how to forgive easily they are still angry at Fashola for deporting Igbo in lagos as if Agbaje will give them half of lagos...........To whom it may Fvking Concern among you,call your folks from anambra,ebonyi,enugu,okrika,nnewi,onitsha to cum and vote Ambode will still beat you 100 times.

27 Likes

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Ask them the reason they will vote for Agbaje they wont tell you as if Agbaje mum or dad is Igbo...............Even if you call you Brethern from Anambra Ambode will win.
typical ofe mmanu

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kolade354:
They dont know how to forgive easily they are still angry at Fashola for deporting Igbo in lagos as if Agbaje will give them half of lagos...........To whom it may Fvking Concern among you,call your folks from anambra,ebonyi,enugu,okrika,nnewi,onitsha to cum and vote Ambode will still beat you 100 times.
you sabi mumu o

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Jk210(f): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmm the real owners of Lagos struggling to reclaim their long lost land. OK o

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by asha80(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ekiseme:
gerrout abeg
ama m Na imaghi ihe n'eme abia.
Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
asha80:
ama m Na imaghi ihe n'eme abia.
ijenu meperia thread,gwa ohaneze ife n'eme ebe ahu

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ekiseme:
typical ofe mmanu
you are not wise at all,The northerners wont shout or brag unlike you if they are nt in deir state and dey knw majority of the pple in such state wont vote for deir preffered choice dey will talk with their PVC...........Have you even compare agabaje manifesto with Ambode manifesto before you follow your brethern.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by help3852: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
I voted for Buhari But I will vote for Jimi Agbaje.... we need to make democracy competitive.

Yes Vote JK,

winners take it all is not good for our politics, we need strong opposition for leaders to sit up.

[size=15pt]VOTE JK[/size] and save Lagos for Tinubu

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
The best thing they should do is watch with their mouth sealed............APC structure in lagos is still firm and unshakeable.

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kolade354:
you are not wise at all,The northerners wont shout or brag unlike you if they are nt in deir state and dey knw majority of the pple in such state wont vote for deir preffered choice dey will talk with their PVC...........Have you even compare agabaje manifesto with Ambode manifesto before you follow your brethern.
keep quiet mr wiseman,is it a crime that i prefer jk to ambo? And who told you that some igbos won't vote ambo?and what do you mean majority of the people here 'll not vote jk?

Ona ako ihe na agba ka motor

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ekiseme:
keep quiet mr wiseman,is it a crime that i prefer jk to ambo? And who told you that some igbos won't vote ambo?

Ona ako ihe na agba ka motor
The bitter truth is you hate Apc as a party as if Pdp is made up of angel and saints..........Jagaban will teach you hw to play politics.

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Igbo lagosians, I urge you all, please go to the polls in your numbers on April 11 and vote out tinubu's lapdog Ambode from Ondo State and vote in the man of the moment, the man of the people, Jimi Agbaje. Every vote counts

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by meforyou1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
I urge you, pls do. Vote in Jimi Agbaje

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by TechRev: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Useless call. Misplacement of priority. You want to dictate what happens in yoruba land but vex when they impose their views on the east.
Stewpid contraption of a zoo called Nigeria. Monkeys and baboons!!!,

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Collynzo419: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chessboard, you voted for Buhari??

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Ekiseme(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kolade354:
The bitter truth is you hate Apc as a party as if Pdp is made up of angel and saints..........Jagaban will teach you hw to play politics.
nawa for you o,who hates who? Na you put that idea for your own head.
wetin concern me with pdp and apc?i just prefered jk, i'm not hating any party
Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by ndcide(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't like this thread. it's pointless.

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by blacksta(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
omo see haterd

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kolade354:
don't mind those people, they have no reason except Hatred!

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
That Hatred is Inborn,I remember when i was still playing football if u mistakenly foul on igbo guy for mai street and it hurts him,he will make sure he retaliate even if you Beg him.......Their Hatred is even happening btw families.

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by millyajay(f): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
see them claiming indigene in another person's state......u better go to ur villages and vote....... This is what yorubas call ONI MILIKI KO SHIERE, ALAGOLO LON SIWIN..

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by millyajay(f): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
most of them on nairaland are very annoying...

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by usbcable(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
All I see is our Ibo brethren are pained and angry at Tinubu. nothing more nothing less.
No logical reason as to why Agbaje is better other than Ambode's link to Tinubu.
And their headache is that Tinubu denied them GEJ return

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
If what I just read is what you mean, then I say you are the most selfish human on earth. If you are an igbo person, then I will say you Are the most tribalistic person in the world. Are you going to vote because the candidate is an igbo or because he can do the job? You want to use your selfish interest to overthrow the yorubas abi. The igbos that won must have been popular not because thyey are igbos, get it right. Telling the igbos to come out and vote for their own is preposterous, selfish and tribalistic. Let's do away with this shits. @UmuahiaPrince

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by LubricatingOil: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode is your governor, there's just nothing you can do about it.

Re: Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 by Ymodulus: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
usbcable:
All I see is our Ibo brethren are pained and angry at Tinubu. nothing more nothing less.
No logical reason as to why Agbaje is better other than Ambode's link to Tinubu.
And their headache is that Tinubu denied them GEJ return

Gbam you said it all. I don't understand why they can't just come out plain to accept this as a fact.

The igbos are the architect of their problems.

#2017budget: NBA Commends Buhari For Increased Allocation To Judiciary / Buhari Announces Retirement From Public Functions,Releases Heartbreaking Message / Channels Tv Places Peter Obi Over Tinubu And Atiku - Photos