Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is It Bush Fault? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Bush Fault? (688 Views)

Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet / Bush Refuses To Meet With Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bush Fault? by nawetin: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
does it mean the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan is causing the financial crisis in USA and the whole world.
Re: Is It Bush Fault? by diggler(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
The invasion of Iraq (Afghanistan had to be invaded post 9/11) is just a factor amongst a myriad of them responsible for the Global financial crisis.

I would say both wars r responsible only for like 5% of the global wahala & maybe 25% of US issues.

for actual causes of the crisis look towards Wall Street and their kangaroo financial shenanigans, Greedy commodities speculators and investors who over heated the markets ($147 oil price & other commodity price spikes).
Americas Credit economy
unsustainable Rapid growth of the Indian & Chinese Economy., etc etc

Also do not discount U & I for whatever unsustainable practices (ecological, economic & co).
Re: Is It Bush Fault? by Muza(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2008
nawetin:

does it mean the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan is causing the financial crisis in USA and the whole world.

i thought as much.
how do u expect to be spending billions of dollars monthly since 2005 and there wudnt be repercussions.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Accuses Efcc Of Bias. / Whither The Rule Of Law / Al Qaeda To Cut At Least 5,000 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.