Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34750 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Revolva(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2014
to me i come to like whatsapp dan Bbm...especially when one wanna share music file
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by BigJakie: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2014
BBM Is preferd by the ladies becuz they dnt have to givout their numbers.

Personally i prefer whatspp cuz if I chat u up and u don't reply after readin, u bettr have a gud explanation over a phone call

BTW... itz a good medium to collect digits... "Hey can we take our conversation to d whatsapp platform I gotta get to a meeting? ... Tadaa... digitz flowing
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donbenie(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2014
olami100:
I prefer bbm than whatapp cos whatapp hangs your phone...
Must be using a cra.p Chinese clone then..

2 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2014
donbenie:
WhatsApp cheap?Seems to me BBM is the CHEAPO,just a click in the Play Store allows installation no fee,no charge,at least with WhatsApp you pay after the first year..
Wasn't tukin abt installatn/dwnloadin but accessing it(charge rate)
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by miketayo(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2014
whatsapp any day anytime
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2014
oplbycar:

Have u heard abt whatsapp+
do u also know not everyone will want to root their phone? and u also know whatsapp+ is not easy to install yea?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2014
donbenie:
How much exactly does it cost to run BBM?most people don't know the difference in cost of operation and that will hardly be a factor in making their choice,seems to me you're all still smarting from the loss of EXCLUSIVITY that BBM users used to enjoy,nowadays anybody can download BBM and use,people prefer WhatsApp because it serves them better,fact..the numbers don't lie..
Numbers cos whatsapp was neva exclusive....am nt really lookin at dwnloadin/installatn aspect but cost of operation/accessing it wich is quiet more expensive than whatsapp...this and the absence of privacy is why I prefer BBM...
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Holuwathoby(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2014
whatsApp to me, is better
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Whatsapp all the way. I have many international professional and business friends across the globe and whatsapp provides easiest and most convinient platform for us to catchup.

Whatsapp all the way.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by wheezyoung(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Jhayeahsam01:
That's one if the reasons i love 2go
niggur?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by cemeteryh(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2014
giftforlife9:
As for me i think bbm is the best but i prefer whasapp because i dont go out looking for pin unlike bbm where you need pin before communicating,

once you have the person number chat don start be that, so guys which one do you prefer

Whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by mployer(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2014
bussy2020:
BBM is better cos u can decide not to accept some people's friend requests unlike whatssapp that its automatic.

You Can block someone if You like
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by chipet67(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2014
chrisandy100:
Geeeeez...Do you know i've almost forgotten I have whatsapp on my phone! shocked
na lie. When u talk true we go know

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by 2npe(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Whatsup is better
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by authenticman(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2014
bbm is more interactive and more private,d only down side is ur message may not deliver especially if network is bad,but ur messages always delivers on WhatsApp,whatsapp has no privacy at all, pple can stalk u (guilty of dis too,lol) no much difference tho...bbm anytime,anyday[/quote]
At the bolded, how do u stalk people?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by wheezyoung(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2014
romzyxy:
no homo. I prefer 2go. d girlx dere r fun.
nah g...fvck that.. they don't know how to keep a convo going
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by udbyron1(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2014
whatsapp......more matured than bbm...graphically
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Skimpledawg(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2014
vodacom:
I prefer bbm because I can retract my message anything especially if my contact has the same version of bbm unlike whatsapp were messages can't be retracted
Hw wuld u do dz plz?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by MrBUN86(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Many people don't have Blackberry/ phone dt has BBM and for u to keep in contact with friends cheaply, whayzapp is dia for u. people prefer Whayzapp, I
too
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Racade(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2014
BBM all the way
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ewizard1: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2014
They both have their Pros and Cons...

For people saying Whatsapp is better cos it serve as an alternative SMS, and you can chat all the Numbers on your contact! Remeber not everyone have their SIM in a smartphone.

IMO... Why i prefer one to the other!

Whatsapp
- Messages delivers faster
- I can follow up (Stalk) a contact to see if my chats are been ignored purposely
- Its easy reaching new friends... (If i meet a new friend, we exchange numbers, i first run a check on whatsapp to see if the friend is available so i can chat instead of spending more to call.)
- Timestamp... I can actually know the time a message was sent even if i received it at a later time.

BBM
- I can reach a Whole lot of New Friends (Not everyone would be willing to give you their number but PIN, Its available...)
- Media files sent faster (Compression)
- Can send ANY FILE (Please spare me that WHATSEND thing! I know it, its not Worth it... Let Whatsapp support ANY FILE sharing)
- DP/Status Update is faster (It doesnt have to load and load like whatsapp before its done.)

For Business - I love BBM to Bits... Whatsapp is great for FAF Socializing!

Remember! IMO!!!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
my dear, na whatsApp.... even as we speak some pple dnt even know d accronym BBM let alone using it.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ernieboy(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Bbm like the phones is an outdated hype why do u think they had to release to other phone platforms
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Blofeld(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2014
BBM is more advanced than WhatsApp. I use both and I know both apps well. With BBM you can retract messages, send various files inn various formats like Word, PDF, Excel, GIF, etc. When you send pictures with large sizes BBM automatically reduces the size which WhatsApp can't. Again you can only add contacts you want to add and not just everyone whose phone number in stored in your phone. You can call via BBM voice and not just the usual voice message on WhatsApp. BBM is the bomb please. Happy Boxing day to you all!!!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Kirinwa: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2014
slinkman:
whatsapp is much better

I prefer whatsapp anyday. Bbm is overated.

Mind you I have both!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2014
rufdyamond:

What's funny there...absolutely nothing...I use three fones...I have etisalat line on one and I use my whatsapp with that fone free of charge frm my free 5MB every week...cul MTN coustomer service and dey wud give u a code to allow u a month access with whatsapp for just 60naira....can u do that with BBM...with BBM u ve to go on a plan which is 100naira least for a day plan..and dat same figure allows u 1month on whatsapp

Dude take it easy. before you eat me raw. the arrangement of your previous right up was funny. go back and read yourself. I neva said u were wrong. I personally use and prefer whatsapp compared to BBM myself, but my friend, truth be told, u are more secured with BBM compared to Whatsapp.
whatsapp involves sharing of your phone numbers which automatically gives the other party access to have and call your contact. This is why ladies prefer stickin with BBM which only involves ur PIN.

*My conclusion.. personally I prefer whatsapp but if u can be contended with the extra data and battery consumption, then BBM is much more secured and better
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Isiterere:
you're completely wrong, reverse is the case.
I will rather send files through BBM than whatsapp.

ALL IZZ WELL

lol. bro. what are you posting na.?

*i am completely wrong? in what way? oya explain

*Reverse is the case? lol. dude, do u monitor your internet usage at all? probably u are a blackberry smartphone user.

sending files with either whatsapp or BBM depends on the user preference and not a general think. ok dude?!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by larimo(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2014
For me, Whatsapp is a simple and easy-to-use app, readily available as long as your contacts use whatsapp. Its level of security is fairand privacy is reduced. However, you can block numbers, which makes it interesting. Presently no calls available.
BBM, is know for its better security and control because it was built for organisations. A bit more complicated with its PIN system. Messages can be retracted.

I prefer Whatsapp for its simplicity and ease. Once they introduce the calls module like BBM or viber, they would win completely!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

Dude take it easy. before you eat me raw. the arrangement of your previous right up was funny. go back and read yourself. I neva said u were wrong. I personally use and prefer whatsapp compared to BBM myself, but my friend, truth be told, u are more secured with BBM compared to Whatsapp.
whatsapp involves sharing of your phone numbers which automatically gives the other party access to have and call your contact. This is why ladies prefer stickin with BBM which only involves ur PIN.

*My conclusion.. personally I prefer whatsapp but if u can be contended with the extra data and battery consumption, then BBM is much more secured and better
Eat dis u??..bro u don't look the least spicy...I tink I did rather go for an ebola patient...no need to go back cos I got likes on that comment so I tink its a new day and u shld be over whateva u took that made it sound funny to u..
U said ladies prefer BBM...did u really follow d thread...loillzzz...cos over 90percent of dem callled out for whatsapp ...aint u the funny one now cos statin against exactly what the thread reads...I simply told u there's nothing funny abt what I said ,cos I was only stating areas of my very own personal comparism...so what dia to tuk abt eatin dis you am seeing here...u ve just proved yursf the funny one...atleast it good were stilll able to get the point...
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by crowther15(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Anyone that chose whatsapp over bbm has no contact on his/her bbm.
Bbm dere is privacy, notification is dere , is fun.......is just everything [i][/i]
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Themandator: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
beinstein:
I'll take whatsapp over BBM any day of the week.

I don't even remember my BBM number and same goes for my wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.