Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34747 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by liljboy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
FriedPlantain:
Nigga, your name looks so gay.. Ewwwww. What sort of man calls himself cute? undecided
your name is cooler Shey?

2 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by liljboy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
bbm is more interactive and more private,d only down side is ur message may not deliver especially if network is bad,but ur messages always delivers on WhatsApp,whatsapp has no privacy at all,pple can stalk u(guilty of dis too,lol) no much difference tho...bbm anytime,anyday
I go with you homie...... that privacy thing na die.... I only have my family members who ain't "holier than thou" on my BBM. I deleted others with the excuse that my BBM got a problem... but whatsapp na everybody wey carry your number lol. I frequent my BBM a lot, yea its over hyped but my homies and some ladies park there wella... and girls will easily give you their pin and not their number knowing they can delete and block you at anytime unlike whatsapp where u have the persons number and can still call em . for me whatsapp 75% BBM 35% just cos of that network issue of not sending or receiving.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
All of you be liking whatsapp. It leaves trails. I remember when W*** was busy messing around with some babes, i no follow am shout just emailed all the conversations to myself and dude was speechless. Loved It.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp is better,,

So easy to use,,
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by donbenie(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

na lie joor, many people prefer bbm than whatsapp
WhatsApp has at least 5times the user base as BBM,there are reasons..

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Mzdivacious(f): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp mehn.I have more friends there

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by kene05(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Well whatsapp n bbm do hv deir good n bad sides, tho I prefer whatsapp for certain reasons like picture quality n easy chatting with contacts rather than searching for bb pin here nd there, I really think bbm should work on their picture quality, perhaps maybe it's cos it's usually been compressed a lot, making it possible to change ur dp in a second, unlike whatsapp that load for a while, well

3 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
coolCourt!!!
Based on the evidence submitted by both parties, I mean party B (bbm) & W ( whatsapp).
I hereby pronounce party bbm!!! the loser.
COURT!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
liljboy:
I go with you homie...... that privacy thing na die.... I only have my family members who ain't "holier than thou" on my BBM. I deleted others with the excuse that my BBM got a problem... but whatsapp na everybody wey carry your number lol. I frequent my BBM a lot, yea its over hyped but my homies and some ladies park there wella... and girls will easily give you their pin and not their number knowing they can delete and block you at anytime unlike whatsapp where u have the persons number and can still call em . for me whatsapp 75% BBM 35% just cos of that network issue of not sending or receiving.
Court!!!
Based on the evidence submitted by both parties, I mean party B (bbm) & W ( whatsapp).
COURT!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by liljboy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
afolag:

Court!!!
COURT!!!!!!!!
he he he magistrate
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by dablazor: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
vodacom:
I prefer bbm because I can retract my message anything especially if my contact has the same version of bbm unlike whatsapp were messages can't be retracted

when u say retract, what dyou mean?..
i have backups of my whatsapp chat from 2012 intact... if that is what u mean, and i can easily view them on my laptop

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whatsapp is way better, i deleted bbm.

3 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by dablazor: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
bbm is more interactive and more private,d only down side is ur message may not deliver especially if network is bad,but ur messages always delivers on WhatsApp,whatsapp has no privacy at all,pple can stalk u(guilty of dis too,lol) no much difference tho...bbm anytime,anyday

bro whatsapp's privacy is way better than bbm.. u can now hide your online status and even the new blue tick innovation suggesting a read message can be hidden.
You cant read and ignore a message on bbm, you would be labelled snub unlike whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
donbenie:
WhatsApp has at least 5times the user base as BBM,there are reasons..

Thats ur own, for me its bbm
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
afolag:
coolCourt!!!
COURT!!!!!!!!

Na lie who make u judge
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by obaayo2: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

Na lie who make u judge
im here..
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
obaayo2:
im here..

I think say u don forget me na
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ibisko04: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsaaps all the way. Mere phone number is enough to get you through to anyone. Quality of picture is very high.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by obaayo2: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

no
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Chitexs250(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
WHATSAPP rules others follow.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by obaayo2: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

hey
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by dharay99: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
ibisko04:
Whatsaaps all the way. Mere phone number is enough to get you through to anyone. Quality of picture is very high.

Exactly, bbm too dey blur pictures.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
obaayo2:
hey

Sup
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by dharay99: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
FriedPlantain:
Nigga, I'm called Friedplantain because people keep saying my head looks like over-riped dodo. angry. I didn't call myself that cry

Lemme see d head, i will judge... lipsrsealed
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by obaayo2: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

Sup
took u sooooooo long to reply
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
dablazor:

bro whatsapp's privacy is way better than bbm.. u can now hide your online status and even the new blue tick innovation suggesting a read message can be hidden.
You cant read and ignore a message on bbm, you would be labelled snub unlike whatsapp.
if u hide ur online status,then u cant see others online status,if u disable ur blue tick,u can't also see others blue tick..is dat wat u call privacy?? bbm over whatsapp,anyday,anytime cos of privacy

5 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by dablazor: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
if u hide ur online status,then u cant see others online status,if u disable ur blue tick,u can't also see others blue tick..is dat wat u call privacy?? bbm over whatsapp,anyday,anytime cos of privacy

if i need to see your online status, i'd turn it on, and then turn it off when done.. besides does bbm has the online status feature? you shouldnt worry about other people's online status, since u seem to like bbm.
well if that is not privacy to you, then i dont know what u call privacy.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by zitalin(f): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
I prefer BBM cuz watzapp has dat "last seen" shyte,someone can monitor ur life wit watzapp dat makes it a no-no for me

2 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Zaikon(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Watsapp still leading...
But as for me BBm is an hideout for me when whatsap msgs are coming like rainfall
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by focus7: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am on both but I am a whatsapp fan cos it's user friendly.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by omanifrank(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
watsapp jare..... for biz purpose
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Gwekzy: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
giftforlife9:

yeah i know bbm is better, but somepeople prefer whatsapp than bbm.
to bbm

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.