Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" (43503 Views)

Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / How Can I Cook Nigerian Stew Without Frying It / How To Prepare Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by ichommy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Abi?
SeverusSnape:
oops!...take heart. But guy you fuc.ked up, I thought it was a Hollywood blockbuster you were watching. NOLLYWOOD
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dnt u smell??
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by alliyse(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
eeyah sorry eehn.. accept ma condolence.

Meanwhile, See the most expensive auctioned cars in 2014.

http://www.itsallisay.com/2014/12/see-worlds-most-expensive-auctioned.html?m=1

God wey give U DAT burnt offering, will provide anoda.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Well....have ur self a merry christmas. Just get a babe and fvck, u will be fine.

Stew can only last but for a while. Brace up bra and swallow ur saliva, or better still u do "I-waka-well"

Common nollywood u burn stew. What if it was porrrn u were watchin u would have burnt the full community
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Purity1:
So sorry for your stew.
But i don't blame you, that movie is so interesting and captivating.

My sister. God bless you. But any help?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Sanguine77(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
I was carried away by the movie carolin shoes, mercy johnson was just making me happy, and I was already enjoying my christmas before this incident. I don't know what to say. I was speechless. Everything got burnt including the meats inside it. The only surviving meat was the ones I fried and didn't put them in the stew. See photos below
I am giving my woman the silent treatment cos she did something similar this morning and she was claming right as well. I had to eat out this afternoon. I want a tasty stew not a burnt one. Say no to excessive watching of tv.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by MAURI: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Don't call me just send me gifts! And u know gifts can be money either in dollars,euros,pounds but not naira.

Op, you never ready sef! I was going to request you to send yr acct details to wire you some Naira. But since you do not want Naira. Kashifo.

You profile location reads: Owerri and you only want Euro, USD & GBP? Exchange rate no easy these days o brother.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by dplomaticVal: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
adonbilivit...is that gutter u put in that pot .or cowsh¶t...
guy u get degree for burnology??
o mehn u burnt that stew beyond recognition.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
The Christmas Stew I know is always full pot. Did you plan to eat alone?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sanguine77:

I am giving my woman the silent treatment cos she did something similar this morning and she was claming right as well. I had to eat out this afternoon. I want a tasty stew not a burnt one. Say no to excessive watching of tv.

Lols. This your grammar tight kpakaaaaaaaaAaaaaamm
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by major466(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
That's what I call "Christmas Stew". grin grin
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by aris2014(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
SeverusSnape:
oops!...take heart. But guy you fuc.ked up, I thought it was a Hollywood blockbuster you were watching. NOLLYWOOD

Guy I watch the movie today, is so fucking funny. I need part 5 and 6
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Bamz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Slow news day surely.

How about you telling us all what happened when from when you woke up today. I'm sure people will be interested in that.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by iluvmoscow(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rubbish attention seeker.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by redcliff: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Next time you have to face your food, leave naija films alone, they can make you confused.

Just imagine if your were watching "Skelewu babes", the whole house would have gotten burnt up by now

Nollywood confusing people since 1914, even lord lugard knows about it.

The guy needs total deliverance sef.. intelligent people dont watch nigeria movies because it reduces you intellectual capacity...then come to think of a MAN now being carried away by nollywood movies.. his own is finished.. he should go and buy ijebu garri nd soak ..
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Lols. Are you serious?

Yeah,but nt at least 5-10 persons must have contributed.

Watz d actual cost of d stew¿
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by adedayourt(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
satowind:
Is one of those gals whose wife material no reach to sew g-string. Meanwhile

XMAS_PALAVA!!!

GIRL: baby please I want to fix my X-mas Hair, i
want you to give me some money to do that.

BOY: (goes into his drawer takes out N10,000
gives it to her)

BOY: baby take this N10,000, i know its small, but please manage it.

(The Girls collects the money counts it, and it is
N10,000 just as the Boy said. She removes N1,500. gives the remaining N8,500 back to the Boy and said)

GIRL: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take back this N8,500 and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that..

QUESTION:
DOES THIS KIND OF GIRL EXIST?

(A) Yes
(B ) Maybe
(C) No

#charityanswer

Yes
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
lANDEX:
Dnt u smell??

I do. But like I said I was carried away by the movie, have u seen the movie? If no try and see it. U see reason
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Observation: if the OP truly burnt the stew, then y is the pot not completely black from bottom to all the sides of the pot. Its either the OP was learnin how to make dry "igbo" or learnin how to distill ogogoro, hence the black content that is seen in the pot. I can put it to you (OP) that what u have inside that pot is not stew, but the residue left from destructive distillation of cannabis.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by AreaFada2: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
OP

Sorry o.

The turkey thighs we put in the oven burn a little bit but not like yours.

I for say come follow us chop but I guess distance is too far.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
lrguru:
Well....have ur self a merry christmas. Just get a babe and fvck, u will be fine.

Stew can only last but for a while. Brace up bra and swallow ur saliva, or better still u do "I-waka-well"

Common nollywood u burn stew. What if it was porrrn u were watchin u would have burnt the full community

Omo. Porrrn no be anything to me! And as for d f u c k! That's a careless talk to me.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by major466(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Exactly. At first I thought he was distracted by box office Hollywood movies like Lucy, Kiss of the Dragon, White House Down etc... Then I saw Nollywood. I was like what da f**k?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
SwagForce1:
The Christmas Stew I know is always full pot. Did you plan to eat alone?
Yes I was all alone. Everybody has traveled. So I was cooking for myself alone
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Sunnybabe(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
THANK GOD SHA. (in every situation u should be thankful).

[ PRAISE THE LORD!!![ ]
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
major466:
That's what I call "Christmas Stew". grin grin

Lols. I wish u the same
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by stnwani(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
d gal na mumu
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:

Omo. Porrrn no be anything to me! And as for d f u c k! That's a careless talk to me.
well fvck is better than burnt food.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by ritababe(f): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:

First thing I thought was; Oh, let it be you ..#snappeMyFinger

bad belle
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bamz:
Slow news day surely.

How about you telling us all what happened when from when you woke up today. I'm sure people will be interested in that.

I drag you come these thread? Na must say u go comment?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
iluvmoscow:
Rubbish attention seeker.
And u wat r u?
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by major466(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
satowind:
Is one of those gals whose wife material no reach to sew g-string. Meanwhile

XMAS_PALAVA!!!

GIRL: baby please I want to fix my X-mas Hair, i
want you to give me some money to do that.

BOY: (goes into his drawer takes out N10,000
gives it to her)

BOY: baby take this N10,000, i know its small, but please manage it.

(The Girls collects the money counts it, and it is
N10,000 just as the Boy said. She removes N1,500. gives the remaining N8,500 back to the Boy and said)

GIRL: baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take back this N8,500 and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that..

QUESTION:
DOES THIS KIND OF GIRL EXIST?

(A) Yes
(B ) Maybe
(C) No
A. Such ladies exist.
Re: Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" by favourume(f): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
pureguide:
I was carried away by the movie carolin shoes, mercy johnson was just making me happy, and I was already enjoying my christmas before this incident. I don't know what to say. I was speechless. Everything got burnt including the meats inside it. The only surviving meat was the ones I fried and didn't put them in the stew. See photos below

That movie is really interesting, so real and funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.