Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays (19147 Views)

28th & 29th July: Eidel Fitri Public Holidays / Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / Sallah: FG Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Caseless: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
If you think Christians will acknowledge you and accept you from their heart for joining them in their celebration, I think you have failed as you can see from some of the comments.
Shia sect has been romancing the Christians as there aqeedah is close to theirs than that of the mainstream Muslims.
Shi'a doesn't represent Islam. They may dress like us but they are not us.
Muslims do not celebrate or greet for idolatry. No Christmas/new year celebration or greetings.
they don't serve as mirror to us , we serve as mirror to them cos we follow the perfect example(S.A.W). We don't celebrate for them to accept us, we do that to show them Islam.

Shi'a are Muslims. Probably it's part of the over 70 division or units of Islam that will emerge as stated by the prophet of mercy. Did the prophet call them non-Muslims in his prophecy? No! They're people who deviated from some teachings thereby creating different sects within Islam.
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Caseless: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Blessynellah, yaya Kaduna?
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Caseless:
they don't serve as mirror to us , we serve as mirror to them cos we follow the perfect example(S.A.W). We don't celebrate for them to accept us, we do that to show them Islam.

Shi'a are Muslims. Probably it's part of the over 70 division or units of Islam that will emerge as stated by the prophet of mercy. Did the prophet call them non-Muslims in his prophecy? No! They're people who deviated from some teachings thereby creating different sects within Islam.
Well, you can be correct and I can also be correct at the same time. Some Shiites can be Muslim but definitely some are non-muslims. This depends on each shi'a sect's Aqeedah. Shi'a is not among those sect Sha.

1 Like

Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Caseless:
brother, it's not our place to judge others by their actions. They may be closer to Allah with few things they do than the much you do. A Muslim is a Muslim.
We judged people by what is apparent. Leave maybe alone. Not all those who call themselves Muslims are Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by AlBaqir(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Caseless:

# The only sensible comment have seen so far compare to tens of hate and brainless comments. May Allah bless your brain.

Caseless:

# When you write in one of your other comments that you want to reason, I was very curious to see what you have because majority on NL and especially the self-accalaimed righteous Muslims had lost their reasoning cap and assumed that of arrogance and ignorance.

# First, let me quickly correct you for nobody is above mistake. Nabi says, "my Ummah will divided into 73 sects..."
Meaning that "ALL of the 73 are sects even if the only successful one is out of which others emerged. It still also a sect. You can understand this language of Quran and Hadith very well on this subject here:

www.nairaland.com/3839665/shia-quran-lip-nabi

# Second, @underlined, you sound so much convinced and I like that and I think I can learn from your conviction in a logically respectful manner. How are you so sure shia are among the deviated sects?

Note: This thread is not meant for this subject. So, I suggest we move to an appropriate thread if you choose to reply. A link is provided already (above), and here's another one:

www.nairaland.com/3038732/identifying-khulafau-rashidun-rightly-guided

Better still, we can move to a neural general thread:
www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station

Thanks in anticipation.

Fi amanillah

2 Likes

Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by AlBaqir(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Well, you can be correct and I can also be correct at the same time. Some Shiites can be Muslim but definitely some are non-muslims. This depends on each shi'a sect's Aqeedah. Shi'a is not among those sect Sha.

# You are such a pigheaded fanatic. And on several threads, you've been exposed and reduced to the dust on Shia-Sunni discussion yet so stubborn and arrogant, characteristics of shaitan.

Anyway, you can learn from this noble ayah given example of Jews-Christian:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 113:

And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything (good) while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah shall judge between them on the day of resurrection in what they differ.
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by AlBaqir(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

We judged people by what is apparent. Leave maybe alone. Not all those who call themselves Muslims are Muslims.

# So much ignorance at his peak. Kindly stop reading your wahabi version of Islamic studies. Try and read Quran directly and no matter how small your faculty of reasoning is, you will surely learn provided you let it teach you.

# You need to be reminded that being a Muslim only require the apparent Kalimatayn. The ayah below distinctly gives the difference between a Muslim and a Mu'min.

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 14:

"The dwellers of the desert say: We believe. Say: You do not believe but say, We submit; and faith has not yet entered into your hearts; and if you obey Allah and His Apostle, He will not diminish aught of your deeds; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

1 Like

Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by sureboijesse(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
sKeetz:
Religion of peace cheesy

what a bleeped up religion.... it speaks for it self when all dey do is force man made law(Muhammad's law) nd say they God that revealed it to him....lol bunch of jokers......after all the hate 3 Arab nation couldnt win the 6 day war against small Israel (Gods own nation)....why didn't your Allah fight the battle and win....dumb ass ppl deceiving dere self....where is your Allah when Islamic extremists re destroying ur Muslim majority nations?...Fools ...seeking for sharia law....when you (Muslims) love the Good tinz in lyf......Open your eyes.....this world that you want to be converted to a Muslim world is of the devil....read yhur Quran and seek answers in the bible.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Caseless: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I've never seen a shia who doesn't believe in kalmat-ul-shahadda, yet , I'm in the state where they're headquartered in Nigeria.

Just like every sect, they have their extremists, too.
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Caseless:

I've never seen a shia who doesn't believe in kalmat-ul-shahadda, yet , I'm in the state where they're headquartered in Nigeria.

Just like every sect, they have their extremists, too.
How do you know someone believes in the shahadah? It think you should learn about their Aqeedah and see the stench yourself. Forget about the bogus and head patting this op is giving you. He is good at sweet talks and cherry picking.
I also have them here in Lagos too. Always hiding their Creed. You can do research...
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You are such a pigheaded fanatic. And on several threads, you've been exposed and reduced to the dust on Shia-Sunni discussion yet so stubborn and arrogant, characteristics of shaitan.

Anyway, you can learn from this noble ayah given example of Jews-Christian:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 113:

And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything (good) while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah shall judge between them on the day of resurrection in what they differ.
A shi'a calling someone a pighead! Wonders shall never end! I have been reduced to dust by whom? I am stubborn and arrogant, how?
What is the relevance of this verse here?
What's its meaning?
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So much ignorance at his peak. Kindly stop reading your wahabi version of Islamic studies. Try and read Quran directly and no matter how small your faculty of reasoning is, you will surely learn provided you let it teach you.

# You need to be reminded that being a Muslim only require the apparent Kalimatayn. The ayah below distinctly gives the difference between a Muslim and a Mu'min.

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 14:

"The dwellers of the desert say: We believe. Say: You do not believe but say, We submit; and faith has not yet entered into your hearts; and if you obey Allah and His Apostle, He will not diminish aught of your deeds; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

So any Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna that straps a tonne of explosives on his body shouting the Kalimah and hence commiting suicide can be apparently called a Muslim.
Shi'as lack creed.
What does this verse mean in Shia Qur'an?
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Caseless: 6:02am On Jan 01, 2018
AlBaqir:

# The only sensible comment have seen so far compare to tens of hate and brainless comments. May Allah bless your brain.

# When you write in one of your other comments that you want to reason, I was very curious to see what you have because majority on NL and especially the self-accalaimed righteous Muslims had lost their reasoning cap and assumed that of arrogance and ignorance.

# First, let me quickly correct you for nobody is above mistake. Nabi says, "my Ummah will divided into 73 sects..."
Meaning that "ALL of the 73 are sects even if the only successful one is out of which others emerged. It still also a sect. You can understand this language of Quran and Hadith very well on this subject here:

www.nairaland.com/3839665/shia-quran-lip-nabi

# Second, @underlined, you sound so much convinced and I like that and I think I can learn from your conviction in a logically respectful manner. How are you so sure shia are among the deviated sects?

Note: This thread is not meant for this subject. So, I suggest we move to an appropriate thread if you choose to reply. A link is provided already (above), and here's another one:

www.nairaland.com/3038732/identifying-khulafau-rashidun-rightly-guided

Better still, we can move to a neural general thread:
www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station

Thanks in anticipation.

Fi amanillah
thank you, brother.

It's common with the ummah to tag people of sect they do not belong to as "deviators" , hence my language. I've been a victim of that description too.

I'm sympathetic to the shia because of their rights and everything.

My parents and other siblings are staunch tijjaniyat. I have Sunni brother, too.

Me? I pray everywhere.

I'll check the links you provided.

2 Likes

Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by AlBaqir(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by AlBaqir(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Caseless:

This comment remain golden. May Allah bless the brother
Re: Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays by Caseless: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2018
AlBaqir:

This comment remain golden. May Allah bless the brother
ameen, ya rabbi!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerians Among Crane Crash Victims / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.