Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Apc Change!? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Change!? (732 Views)

10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie / Gen. Muhammad Buhari's APC Change Campaign Moving Like Hurricane - PDP Insiders / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Change!? by naija2dabone(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
APC Change - If you believe that, you would believe any thing.

N3.3 billion naira state house for the governor and his concubines

Re: Apc Change!? by Flets: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tinubu - CHANGE
Atiku - CHANGE
Buhari - CHANGE

Yes they represent retrogressive Change.
An attack on the Bokoharam is an attack on the North.... From this statement, can supporters of APC prove to me Buhari is not a terrorist
Re: Apc Change!? by temitemi1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Progressive indeed!!!
Re: Apc Change!? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
I can only imagine how many positions I can get a girl to pose in that room

all on our collective wealth

na wa o

diaris God oh!
Re: Apc Change!? by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari has no connection with Boko Haram. Quote me for more explanation.
Re: Apc Change!? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is so beautiful a place to be. Thanks to Fayemi for providing Fayose this edifice. May God make even our enemies create ways and opportunities for us.
Re: Apc Change!? by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Flets:
Tinubu - CHANGE
Atiku - CHANGE
Buhari - CHANGE

Yes they represent retrogressive Change.
An attack on the Bokoharam is an attack on the North.... From this statement, can supporters of APC prove to me Buhari is not a terrorist

I will be very happy if you can erase this outta your mind. GMB has nothing to do with Boko haram. It is just a pity how we Nigerian allowed our bad politician to mislead us by sending us fake signal regard Buhari.

Before I explain further, do you know General Andrew owoeye Azazi ( NSA ) and Henry Okah ?
Re: Apc Change!? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
naija2dabone:
APC Change - If you believe that, you would believe any thing.

N3.3 billion naira state house for the governor and his concubines

Do you have proof?
Re: Apc Change!? by Flets: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
madridguy:

I will be very happy if you can erase this outta your mind. GMB has nothing to do with Boko haram. It is just a pity how we Nigerian allowed our bad politician to mislead us by sending us fake signal regard Buhari.

Before I explain further, do you know General Andrew owoeye Azazi ( NSA ) and Henry Okah ?

I know a certain Buhari

June 3, 2013, Thisday Newspaper ‘’Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect. Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday, said the Federal Government’s action was a gross injustice against the North

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sons & Daughters Of Yorubaland Demand Answers From Lagos State / Oracle Of The Hill And Cave Speak Against 2015 Election. / CBN To Devalue Naira Further After Febuary Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.