Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Careers In Public Health - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Careers In Public Health (136491 Views)

Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / Best Paid Careers In Nigeria For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Re: Careers In Public Health by TeamXola(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vasgas:

Hello

Can you do what I will write down below;

1. You must be ready to volunteer with local, state and international NGO, most volunteer roles are usually unpaid but you will get experience and position yourself for better opportunities.

Try and reach out to the public health care facilities in your neighborhood, introduce yourself, tell them you are ready to volunteer with some of the NGO, that are always using their facilities for program.
Also, network with church, mosques whenever they are planning medical outreach.

2. Be ready to be active on social media, create contents about the diseases that are killing people such as Influenza/pneumonia, diarrhea, and tuberculosis.

3. Public Health is more of passion then profit.

4. Follow this Nairaland link for volunteering opportunities

https://www.nairaland.com/5928680/thread-volunteering-opportunities-nigeria/25

Many thanks for the information. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Careers In Public Health by TeamXola(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11
Vasgas:

Hello

Can you do what I will write down below;

1. You must be ready to volunteer with local, state and international NGO, most volunteer roles are usually unpaid but you will get experience and position yourself for better opportunities.

Try and reach out to the public health care facilities in your neighborhood, introduce yourself, tell them you are ready to volunteer with some of the NGO, that are always using their facilities for program.
Also, network with church, mosques whenever they are planning medical outreach.

2. Be ready to be active on social media, create contents about the diseases that are killing people such as Influenza/pneumonia, diarrhea, and tuberculosis.

3. Public Health is more of passion then profit.

4. Follow this Nairaland link for volunteering opportunities

https://www.nairaland.com/5928680/thread-volunteering-opportunities-nigeria/25

Thanks a lot bro. I so much appreciate this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.