Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja (34497 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail / Jonathan Celebrates Father's Day At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by babestella: 1:03am On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:
Last Christmas in Aso Rock for Retardeen.

If men were God.......

Are you angry that he celebrated Christmas with his family, friends and well wishers?
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by babestella: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Guidette:
Opolo eyes and madam peshi. He looks clueless and his wife is a bleached whale....

Ok.. I'm Sorry. But Buhari 2015-....

You are so disrespectful, I guess your parents did a bad job in bringing you up. You are such a wasted effort, time and resource. You should be ashamed of your self.

In response to your post, why not circulate this too

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by babestella: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2014
holajeedayy:
Nigerian are dieing in north.....some are suffering abroad i my self i av nt taking any reasonable tin and jona dey flex for aso rock wit some useless pastors in comfort may God reward dem brutality for all dis intentional evil

A bricklayer earned about 3,000 to 4500 on a daily basis, he was diligent to save at least 1,500 minimum daily, by second week of December, he had about 520,000 naira in his savings account. His Christmas was done. He has a wife, 2 children, a small toyota car, he has a plot of Land in Minna, Niger state. He is happy with his family.

You must be a lazy man filled with desperate expectation, deliberately delusional to think that GEJ or pastors are the source of your problem. This is the reason why you don't have 'any reasonable tin'

Go get a life.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2014
gbaskipro:

It is easier said than done...... One thing is sure, you will never spend one night in Aso Rock.... Think ofbyour life rather than beef someone who has risen to become president. Guy there is no gain in all these political battle as no one kobo go reach your hand no matter who wins

You're such a small thinker. Your generation past, present and future will never visit Aso Rock. See wetin dey intimidate this anu ofia.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by alabiyemmy(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2014
adegunwa4real:

Dude wtf is your problem? Must you quote me if u have nothing reasonable to say? When I said its our money I meant it...are we not the one paying em politicians? Without that masses tax money and the country's resources, they wouldn't ve anything to embezzle plus who/what gave you the impression that I don't have my own money? I may not be glamorously rich but am okay my own way! Don't even try n start an E-fight with me okay? I don't ve time for Retards!

Empty
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by obayaya(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Guidette:
Opolo eyes and madam peshi. He looks clueless and his wife is a bleached whale....

Ok.. I'm Sorry. But Buhari 2015-....

The bleached opolo-eyed tilapia on your profile picture though lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by gbaskipro: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:

You're such a small thinker. Your generation past, present and future will never visit Aso Rock. See wetin dey intimidate this anu ofia.

My Name is Tayo Adeyemi, the son of Senator Smart Adeyemi. We represent Kogi west. My father at least has tried, tell me where your family has reached You can add me on whatsapp so that we can talk better.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eya the man don old
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
gbaskipro:

My Name is Tayo Adeyemi, the son of Senator Smart Adeyemi. We represent Kogi west. My father at least has tried, tell me where your family has reached You can add me on whatsapp so that we can talk better.

Look at this one.

My name may be James C. Mark the son of David B. A.Mark (Nigeria's current Senate President).

Are you now intimidated?

The likes of you that depend on your parent's name and fortune are the problems of this country.
I will see how your father wants to beat (Hon.) Dino Melaye this time. It is not by sharing table top refrigerators to youths o. Kogi people are smarter than that.

Abeg piss off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls / Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / Iron Ore Discovered In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.