Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja (34498 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail / Jonathan Celebrates Father's Day At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by phemmie06(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Long live Nigeria. Long live Goodluck but not in Aso Rock. God told the Israelites that you shall see them no more. Therefore our beloved president, enjoy your Christmas day like never before. Cos you Can't celebrate anyone again
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by alabiyemmy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
adegunwa4real:
With our money abi?

Everything is your money - dont go and struggle and have your own money instead of talking our money all the time.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Princess2be(f): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan, First Lady, Minister Akinjide with Primate Okoh & Others on Christmas Day at St Matthew's, Maitama.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by azimibraun: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
There is a way a Man feels in the inside of him when he sees his president. It's this feeling of " Danm! This is God's small representative in my country" How do I put this to you guys? Let me try it this way. There is this feeling you get knowing as you open the door facing you, you will meet Lionel messi, Ronaldo or Zlatan and it's a different feeling when you know as you open this door facing you, you will see Brown ideye, Ahmed musa or Solomon kalou. Gej gives me the latter feelings.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oga Jona, go and pay 100, 000 FG workers their three months salaries o. And don't fail to keep your word on 2015.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
sawdust:

ur name is Dollyparton not ''Everybody''

Flets:

You have just one vote. The people will keep him till 2019 and possibly beyond.
PapiDShipCapt:

I pray your vote counts more than 170 Million times.

If ya'll have been following the news and comments and all, you will all know that people are tired of this present administration.
Most people don't care who comes in to Power next, as long as its not Jonathan.
So its either u guys rigg it or annul it like June 12.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by sammhi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
obviously most of you commenting here lack decorum and civility. if not why abuse and insult a president and a 72 year old man. most of you must be paid agents of the two parties(PDP APC).
If you don't have respect for a 72year old man or the president then you must be badly brought up. you can make your point without these insults . GMB or GEJ will not even do that to each other..
politics is like football.....it is a game but play it wit decorum u loose today , tomorrow maybe your turn.
what is four years that you will kil yourself for ? OBJ ruled for eight years but dats past now.
please you guys should grow up and stop all these motorpark languages

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by presiade(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Finally it has been confirmed, the woman is the husband of the man... grin
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by adegunwa4real(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Everything is your money - dont go and struggle and have your own money instead of talking our money all the time.

Dude wtf is your problem? Must you quote me if u have nothing reasonable to say? When I said its our money I meant it...are we not the one paying em politicians? Without that masses tax money and the country's resources, they wouldn't ve anything to embezzle plus who/what gave you the impression that I don't have my own money? I may not be glamorously rich but am okay my own way! Don't even try n start an E-fight with me okay? I don't ve time for Retards!

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
DollyParton1:

If ya'll have been following the news and comments and all, you will all know that people are tired of this present administration.

we always hav it anyways sha.......
##GEJ *ill *ou*Are*Virgin*Again''##
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
sawdust:

we always hav it anyways sha.......
##GEJ *ill *ou*Are*Virgin*Again''##
lol. So who tell u say I no be virgin?
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by dejisky(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
ceo4eva:
VP Sambo presenting a Christmas Greeting Card to President Jonathan at the Villa, Dec. 25.
His last Xmas in Aso Rock, yeye man.
Said Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
EagleScribes:
Merry Christmas presido. As you celebrate today, please kindly spare some thoughts for:

- the abducted girls from chibok and their families
- the soldiers who are facing death for making demands
- the sick and the helpless who are facing death also due to inadequate healthcare etc

You are their president too and they may not have the smile of those you see around you.

And lest you forget, you got that position because many of such individuals voted you in as president.

Thank you sir
Nice post.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
DollyParton1:

lol. So who tell u say I no be virgin?

u b virgin?
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
mamajohn:
Congratulation Mr President, this is your last Christmas in Aso Rock
Next year it shall be in Otuoke, enjoy yourself and Shepopo your wife to the fullest now
Since you were weighed in a balance and found wanting, the government has been taken away from you and given to the people's general, I mean Gen Muhammadu Buhari, if you like, commission more Asaris and Tonpolos to fight, if you even like, die and rise up again, you will not be Nigeria's president by this time next year as God lives and His Spirit lives, cheers!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
WASMOG:
At the church where former president
Olusegun Obasanjo had his christmas service
today, he said: 'there must change come
2015' and immediately people started shouting
Buhari 2015! Buhari 2015!! Buhari 2015!!! He
finally laugh out with happiness. He danced
seriously. We pray that Buhari wins 2015
election. Type 'ameen'
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by sammhi(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
am 40 years old and will tell you all for free that you are the one to make your life better not any politician. they are all there for personal intetest. case in point Yardua knew he was sick but accepted to be president just so his name wull be there as ex president.....y didnt he reject it and put someone else? personal interest.
second point some nigerians without any education go abroad but will still be poor Y ? because they cant fit in.
so the summary is GEJ or GMB cant fix your problems you will fix it yourself. always try to see how you will improve yourself ..dont hope on a politician...he too is using you to achive his mission.
please ask yourself dis lagos we live what have you personally benefitted from the 16years of the state govt? nothing but pains and more tax etc.. after 16 years do you now drink lagos state water or light or school or hospitals? how many hospitals have been built after 16 years? all they did is renovate hospitals built thirty years ago......the list goes on and is like that in all the states
also how many commissioners or their aides have .been arrested for corruption ? nil.... Are you now saying none has been corrupt..?
go to alausa for processing of simple documents .....bribe all the way.....if not no one will do his job....
so please dont hope on these politicians just face your job and make the best from it.......
they all just want power and tell you lies to make you follow them....that is wht they say sometin today tomorrow it is anoda tin
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Coolguy89:
Oh God,I wish him sniper shot#GMB 2015
No. That's not nice. As much as I want GEJ to lose, I don't wish him ill luck or death .
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Godhelpus: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Where are d other 2witches n a wizard? Dere pictures b4 I vexxxxxx.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by drey076(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
The next xmas 4 jona will b in otueke
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by marv1: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Must prof Jerry Gana be part of every govt in nigeria. Not only him even others but his own is more prominent. I believe GEJ is tired of using him as a minister that is y he is not one at the moment but he and others have refused to leave the corridors of power. Which way nigeria? When are the youths going to be leaders of tomorow?
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by ajebuter(f): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
He looks good and fresh!

Unlike some decrepit, one-foot-in-the-grave old fart.

My opinion sha!
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Akpan107(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
grayht:
President PEG GEJ last Christmas well spent in Aso Rock..

Lets embrace a new change in 2015,

Long Live The Peoples General..

Long Live GMB

#Saibuhari 2015
GEJ untill 2019
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas..
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Akpan107:
GEJ untill 2019
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by millionaireman: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Orikinla:
Oga Jona, go and pay 100, 000 FG workers their three months salaries o. And don't fail to keep your word on 2015.

After last presidential election, Buhari openly declared that he would not contest any other election to become president of Nigeria.

Politicians change their minds - the way girls change bra.

Let Peace Hold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oOwa0CWVVQ

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by kpofkpof: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
sunnyt1:
Wetin be that thing wey him carry for hand?

I think say na church be that

That's the emblem containing the communion wafers
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by todayguest(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Funny people.:D8-) power comes from God. Who will be;will be.
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
sammhi:
am 40 years old and will tell you all for free that you are the one to make your life better not any politician. they are all there for personal intetest. case in point Yardua knew he was sick but accepted to be president just so his name wull be there as ex president.....y didnt he reject it and put someone else? personal interest.
second point some nigerians without any education go abroad but will still be poor Y ? because they cant fit in.
so the summary is GEJ or GMB cant fix your problems you will fix it yourself. always try to see how you will improve yourself ..dont hope on a politician...he too is using you to achive his mission.
please ask yourself dis lagos we live what have you personally benefitted from the 16years of the state govt? nothing but pains and more tax etc.. after 16 years do you now drink lagos state water or light or school or hospitals? how many hospitals have been built after 16 years? all they did is renovate hospitals built thirty years ago......the list goes on and is like that in all the states
also how many commissioners or their aides have .been arrested for corruption ? nil.... Are you now saying none has been corrupt..?
go to alausa for processing of simple documents .....bribe all the way.....if not no one will do his job....
so please dont hope on these politicians just face your job and make the best from it.......
they all just want power and tell you lies to make you follow them....that is wht they say sometin today tomorrow it is anoda tin

So make we just leave everything for Jisos of Otueke hand abi?
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by tboyzy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
sunnyt1:
Wetin be that thing wey him carry for hand?

I think say na church be that
Its called the procession of the elements
Element for the Holy Communion service
Its called a Cymborium
Re: Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja by sleekp1: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
DollyParton1:

I wonder who you said don't want GEJ back. Is it the minority Christians in kogi, Kaduna, benue, taraba or people from the southeast and south south?
The only people hell bent on Fulani Buhari are Fulani/Hausas and their minions in South West. Elections are not won on the internet, GEJ will be there till 2019. If you don't like it, you can try Ghana.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) / Iron Ore Discovered In Cross River (Photos) / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.