Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo (14253 Views)

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months / 2012 Budget Breakdown by sectors (Defence is the biggest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by tejpot(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lies
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by teemanbastos(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
gd
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by onadana: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
This guys are apparently living in their own world...where all loots work together for their good......My consolation is the fact that there is a God who will surely listen to the cries of the oppressed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by expert1000: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Haters tak it or leave it, GEJ till 2019.We cnt risk Islamisation of Nigeria.Buhari boys boko haram hav drain his bank account, daz y I had 2borrow 2pick his nomination form

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by naijasaints: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Big lie
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by emmykk(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
I trust south west,they will vote APCgovernors and vote PDP president. Gej till 2019

i will not vote for Gej...Lol your vote dont count. Pres.GEJ till 2019 we know how we do it
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Flets: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am a believer, GEJ has performed in all the sectors.
Agriculture
Automobile
Power
Foreign investments
Education
Railways
Roads
Poverty reduction initiative (youwin etc)

Just because we are a nation of gullible people seeking immediate gains with no eye for the future does not mean the amiable GEJ has not performed.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by toblosky(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Anyway that is Nigeria president come 2019 when GEJ will relocate power to the north.Hit like if you believe.Sambo 2019,you heard it here first

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by dharmieeey: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
please when did this Gay fool learn to talk. Its too late you sycophant. Sambo is an inefficient and incompetent fool..All he does is Bleep men AND SHUT DOWN IKOYI ON A WORKING day..Are we ur servants or u re ours..U RE A PUBLIC SERVANT. you fool

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by taiwo005(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
All d money they are sharin dir is God!
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Ask sam obo weather na now day break for him eye after 6yrs, suddenly osibanjo is showing him the role of a vp. Make sam obo pack him millions of agbada and arrange it in one suitcase cos the hurricane called CHANGE is here
wait o, you don' t have anything doing at all, must you be in all thread,or u are employ by Bohari as Nairaland representative. Maybe you are the one that open tweeter account for him yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by watered(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
You guys should allow Mr. Sambo as he's only protecting his job. In as much as I can credit this administration just a little I must say that GEJ didn't deliver as promised.

The only grace the Otuoke-born president has is that among the worst he seems to be the bad one.

APC lost it all by fielding that fulani man from Daura as the party's flag bearer. APC should have done anything possible to woo David Mark to their party and make him the flag bearer, only then should they have been rated high.

GEJ till 2019 after which David Mark continues
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by AdmiralISAAC(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
toblosky:
Anyway that is Nigeria president come 2019 when GEJ will relocate power to the north.Hit like if you believe.Sambo 2019,you heard it here first
Odeeee cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by IanDiamonds: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
olatunji21:
Vice President Namadi Sambo on
Thursday said President Goodluck
Jonathan has delivered on the various
promises he made to Nigerians while
seeking their votes ahead of the 2011 general
elections.

He said Nigerians were currently excited
because the present administration had
delivered in all sectors of national life.
Sambo spoke when he joined the Minister
of the Federal Capital Territory, Senator
Bala Muhammed; and the Minister of
State, Olajumoke Akinjide, to lead FCT
delegation to pay a Christmas homage on
Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He said Jonathan’s performance cut across
all sectors including transportation, power
and education.

He recalled that the present administration
had established 12 new universities,
increased power generation to over
4,000MW and has started revamping the
railway.

The Vice President said he and others
would continue to be praying for the
President because his good health is the
good health of Nigerians.

Sambo said, “We are here to rejoice and
celebrate Christmas with you and as well
pray for peace, progress and development
of the country.

“We are also here to thank you for your
transformation agenda. We know that you
have been able to deliver on your promises
to Nigerians.

“In Port Harcourt, everybody was happy
when I flagged off Port-Harcourt-
Enugu railway line on your behalf.
“In all sectors, you have delivered. In
agriculture, Nigerians are excited. The
efforts you have put in, in only two years,
have reduced our food import.

“There is no doubt that there is
improvement in electricity supply in
Nigeria. We are conveniently giving
Nigerians over 4,000MW as against the
2,300MW we inherited.

“In education, we have developed brand
new 12 universities and they are doing
well. We will continue to pray for your
good health because your good health is the
good health of all Nigerians.
Jonathan, in his response, urged Nigerians
not to relent in their prayers for the
country.

He said their prayers had continued to
sustain the country at a time when those
outside the country always feel the nation
would explode because of the various
negative reports they read.

He again faulted some people he described
as senior citizens who make regular
negative comments about the country.
He insisted that the country would come
out of its current security challenge
stronger.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-has-performed-in-all-sectors-sambo/

Lmao @bolded.. Even Sambo knows Jona is going back to "you know naw":::::complete the rest

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by freezyprinzy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
joker
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Isiterere(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
seems you're high when you watched those videos.
PYO anyday.

ALL IZZ WELL

mikeansy:

not interested in Presidential debate?

Osibanjo may not be as bright as all of you think he is.

I have watched a few of Yemi's videos. He does not sound extra-ordinary
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Erection(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari will remain INEC customer till I come meet him.. grin grin grin grin grin GEJ till Buhari draw Jesus tatoo on chest and shout Haliluyah oo! sad sad sadR.I.P Buhari (MUMU

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by TippyTop(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
olatunji21:
I cant wait for a V.P Debate btw Sambo and Prof Osinbajo... Am sure he's going to run away like his boss

And am waiting to see how many times Buhari says "kworuption" during a debate with GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Stycon(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
If he doesn't blow their trumpet, who will?

...but the fact will always speak for itself!
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Isiterere(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014

It's my belief that Xmas comes with a lot of gift. Why did you gave out your brain in place of plate of rice?

ALL IZZ WELL
watered:
You guys should allow Mr. Sambo as he's only protecting his job. In as much as I can credit this administration just a little I must say that GEJ didn't deliver as promised.

The only grace the Otuoke-born president has is that among the worst he seems to be the bad one.

APC lost it all by fielding that fulani man from Daura as the party's flag bearer. APC should have done anything possible to woo David Mark to their party and make him the flag bearer, only then should they have been rated high.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by musicwriter(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jonathan have performed well in face of difficulties. No doubt.
If only they didn't swear to make the country ungovernable for him for winning the 2011 election.................................

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by AdmiralISAAC(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
watered:

its obvious u don't know anythin abt governance...he is d worst of the lots...no ideology,no confidence, depleting the nation's economy to its lowest ebb...even d infamous Obasanjo did beta than dis cold hearted clueless man. Buhari is a far beta leader than mr.stealin is not corruption.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Yapati: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]
redcliff:
Word of advice to sambo

"Its better to close your mouth and be a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it"
hahahahahaha guy u wan kill me wt lafff

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
summary pls
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Erection(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
olatunji21:
Vice President Namadi Sambo on
Thursday said President Goodluck
Jonathan has delivered on the various
promises he made to Nigerians while
seeking their votes ahead of the 2011 general
elections.

He said Nigerians were currently excited
because the present administration had
delivered in all sectors of national life.
Sambo spoke when he joined the Minister
of the Federal Capital Territory, Senator
Bala Muhammed; and the Minister of
State, Olajumoke Akinjide, to lead FCT
delegation to pay a Christmas homage on
Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He said Jonathan’s performance cut across
all sectors including transportation, power
and education.

He recalled that the present administration
had established 12 new universities,
increased power generation to over
4,000MW and has started revamping the
railway.

The Vice President said he and others
would continue to be praying for the
President because his good health is the
good health of Nigerians.

Sambo said, “We are here to rejoice and
celebrate Christmas with you and as well
pray for peace, progress and development
of the country.

“We are also here to thank you for your
transformation agenda. We know that you
have been able to deliver on your promises
to Nigerians.

“In Port Harcourt, everybody was happy
when I flagged off Port-Harcourt-
Enugu railway line on your behalf.
“In all sectors, you have delivered. In
agriculture, Nigerians are excited. The
efforts you have put in, in only two years,
have reduced our food import.

“There is no doubt that there is
improvement in electricity supply in
Nigeria. We are conveniently giving
Nigerians over 4,000MW as against the
2,300MW we inherited.

“In education, we have developed brand
new 12 universities and they are doing
well. We will continue to pray for your
good health because your good health is the
good health of all Nigerians.
Jonathan, in his response, urged Nigerians
not to relent in their prayers for the
country.

He said their prayers had continued to
sustain the country at a time when those
outside the country always feel the nation
would explode because of the various
negative reports they read.

He again faulted some people he described
as senior citizens who make regular
negative comments about the country.
He insisted that the country would come
out of its current security challenge
stronger.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-has-performed-in-all-sectors-sambo/
truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by festusfeezy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Those of you countering sambo's statement, if only you will use ur brain, at least gej made a promise and he fulfilled them. But am yet to see gmb's promises, all he is after is to bcome president, sorry for him

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by seankay(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
security?
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Firefire(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
All the haters on Nairaland shall surely live to witness the Grand weeping of Buhari Come 2015 Insha Allah.

Jonathan performance have torches all Nigeria sector, while some are still at incubation stages.

If you are thinking of voting Major General Mohamodu Buhari, please change your mind, a coup plotter cannot not be allowed to preside over a democratic government.

Buhari cannot win, please don't waste your vote.

Shalom!

Firefire!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by alotofgrace(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
pls Help say a prayer to a frd in the warfront..May God Safeguard Qudus and all other colleagues of his presently under attack..Amin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by watered(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
I accept I know nothing about governance. Then you that happen to know everything about governanceand a supposed "clueless"man is ruling you; that shows you are such a weak vessel.
AdmiralISAAC:
its obvious u don't know anythin abt governance...he is d worst of the lots...no ideology,no confidence, depleting the nation's economy to its lowest ebb...even d infamous Obasanjo did beta than dis cold hearted clueless man. Buhari is a far beta leader than mr.stealin is not corruption.
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by TonYzeallY(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
NairaLand has been hijacked by APC members...Nawa o...Entertainment till Politicians get sence! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture) / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2019)! / INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.